• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

An Immortal "God" fights a Devil

Whose magic did he erase?

If the character says outloud there are things he can't do and then people say he can do things that if he did during his fights he would easily win them but he never did, then he probably can't do that.

He said he couldn't just tell people to die if I remember that correctly.

He literally made Patry's magic disappear.

Did any of u seriously read BC cause it doesn't show

That's different from what you're saying. Word Devil destroyed an attack from Patry, he didn't delete Patry's Light Magic ability.

He didn't destroy it lmao. He literally made it disappear when he said returned. Idek how u think he destroyed it when he literally said return

I thought the reason you were saying he could destroy FH is because of this scene. If this isn't what you are talking about, then why did you think he can destroy someone's magic when he's never done it?

Fairy Heart is infinite magic power so he would need a feat of that level to make FH disappear otherwise it's a NLF.

He can null time rewind because Zeref's magic nullification resistance is only for Bane Particles (Fairy tails form of Anti Magic) not other forms of power null like for example Natsu burning Zerefs magic. He just can't null fairy heart completely.

Considering the arguments that came after I cast my vote...I'd like to change my "inconclusive" vote to a vote for Zeref.

That's a possible win condition^

But it's unlikely he could easily pull that off, because if could do that easily, then he would have done it to everyone in the final battle

I acknowledge it as a possibility, but Zeref could still react and avoid or block the trident, also it's probably not in character, I just see Zeref winning more scenarios

Back