• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

Can this be changed to Wu Mian

This match can be closed because it is over

Can someone open Luffy's profile so I can enter this match?

I require the opening of Veldanava profile to add this

Can this be changed to Wu Mian
I require the opening of Veldanava profile to add this

Can someone open Luffy's profile so I can enter this match?
Can someone please create a Template for Zilla? It must be split into two sections: Movies (Final Wars) and Comics (IDW)

Super MOGUERA must be added to the MOGUERA Template in a new section called Comics (Super MOGUERA)
Done

Can this be unlocked? A new Gohan profile was made
And this cause new renders

Last edited:

new random page

Can this thread be closed? It was already added to their profiles

Can this thread be closed? It was already added to their profiles
Man should've won that, are they stupid?

@Spectra_Schiffer @Mizuki67 You both did not notify me after you completed your edits, so that I could re-lock the page. Ensure you do so in the future.

need to add this matchup to Superman's profile (Speed was equalized, SBA)
can someone unlock it?
Can this be unlocked? A new Gohan profile was made
And this cause new renders
Done

Is it possible to request more example users (characters) onto certain pages?

Like for the Plot Manipulation page. Can there be "Characters from Homestuck" added as well for example? (Notable examples include: Andrew Hussie, Caliborn, Ultimate Dirk Strider, and Alternate Calliope)

(I didn't know where else to put this/where else to ask.)
Can Sailor Pluto and Julius Novachrono be added to this page?
You both asked the same thing so I'll answer it together. @Hagane_no_Saiyajin and @FoxySonicMaster108

Currently, diversifying the character pages listed as examlpes on power pages is being handled by Crabwhale in this thread. Given that its sorta his thing, I hesitate to make any edits w/o consultation. It would be best if you either mention it in that thread, or contact him on his message wall.

Clearly the image replacement thread has no staff watching the thread so I'll just link the message here. Can we please replace Goku's renders back to what they were before?
1. I apologize for the radio silence, I have once again followed that thread, and will actively try to keep up with the requests.

2. I don't have the authority to overule a desicion made by a bureaucrat. Although, I'll tag antvasima in the thread, and notify him about the concerns. Hope that helps.

You both asked the same thing so I'll answer it together. @Hagane_no_Saiyajin and @FoxySonicMaster108

Currently, diversifying the character pages listed as examlpes on power pages is being handled by Crabwhale in this thread. Given that its sorta his thing, I hesitate to make any edits w/o consultation. It would be best if you either mention it in that thread, or contact him on his message wall.
I was not aware of that thread, thanks for posting it.

@Spectra_Schiffer @Mizuki67 You both did not notify me after you completed your edits, so that I could re-lock the page. Ensure you do so in the future.

Done

1. I apologize for the radio silence, I have once again followed that thread, and will actively try to keep up with the requests.

2. I don't have the authority to overule a desicion made by a bureaucrat. Although, I'll tag antvasima in the thread, and notify him about the concerns. Hope that helps.
oh that is because we havent do our edits yet I might have forgotten because I was busy

You can close this thread.

Hello. I need a favor:

This page needs to be renamed Vulture (Godzilla Anime Trilogy)
This page needs to be renamed King Ghidorah (Godzilla Anime Trilogy)
This other page needs to be renamed Mechagodzilla (Godzilla Anime Trilogy)
Props to Apex for single-handedly carrying Godzilla on this wiki. Good stuff, buddy.

I have completed your above requests.

Back