• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regina LS Upgrade

I'm a bit confused. You used weight capacity to find lifting strength? That's not how it works, just use the weight of the reference crate.

Here is how I'd calculate it:

Weight of the reference crate: 40.36 kg
Dimensions of the reference crate: (1.21 m x 1.016 m x 1.06 m)
Technical volume of the reference case = 1.3 m^3
Density of the wood used in the reference crate: 750 kg/m3

Volume = mass / density
Volume of the reference crate (wood) = 0.05381333333 m^3
Percentage relationship between the technical volume and wood volume = 0.05381333333/1.3*100 = 4.139%
Hollowness of the reference crate = 95.861%

Measurements of the crate Regina is moving: 3.77631578947 * 2.76315789474 *1.83536585366
Technical volume of the crate Regina is moving = 19.15 m^3
Volume of the crate Regina is moving (wood) = 19.15 x 0.04139 = 0.7926185 m^3

Weight of the crate Regina is moving = 0.7926185*750 kg/m3 = 594.4 Kg.

Coefficient of friction on clean sound rock = 0.70

Regina's lifting strength = 594.4 * 0.7 = 416 kg (Peak Human)

I'm a bit confused. You used weight capacity to find lifting strength? That's not how it works, just use the weight of the reference crate.
I am using the maximum capacity of the small box, as the Dino Crisis box is larger and full.

I see then. Well, I do still have some more problems/upgrades.

1. Is there any proof that the amount of tools in the crate are = to the weight capacity of the crate?
2. You should add the weight of the crate Regina is pushing. Should get her Class 10 (If the point above is proven).

I see then. Well, I do still have some more problems/upgrades.

1. Is there any proof that the amount of tools in the crate are = to the weight capacity of the crate?
2. You should add the weight of the crate Regina is pushing. Should get her Class 10 (If the point above is proven).
No, the crates are sealed. But given how strong Regina is (Class 1) and how much effort she puts into pushing the crates, it is safe to assume they are heavier.

Btw, a calc group member fixed the calc, and another checked it again, so is now safe to use.

No, the crates are sealed. But given how strong Regina is (Class 1) and how much effort she puts into pushing the crates, it is safe to assume they are heavier.

Btw, a calc group member fixed the calc, and another checked it again, so is now safe to use.
Yeah, 80 percent hollowness would be a good lowball, since it's filled with tools.

Agree with the OP.

Back