• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Farfetchedx

He/Him

• High 6-A variations
  • Speed equalized
  • Post-Sage Centipede Garou and Omni-Kix Heatblast
  • SBA
  • Fight takes place in a random city
  • Heatblast: 20.58 Exatons
  • Garou: 5.68 Exatons

7811526ef3236cb82dd18e79d7585104.jpg
192819390_143961861105866_582592138106463015_n.jpg

Human Monster: Ourosboros Coomandar MintyBoi1 Epiccheev Farfetchedx noninho Dragonite007 EnderLord8

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Heatblast FRB

Okay so Heatblast’s main wincons from what I can tell are his range plus his soul manip but Garou also basically skillstomps him in melee and may be able to cover the range gap given he can probably predict Heatblast’s attacks. He also has duraneg to get rid of that AP difference and higher LS so melee is basically any easy win for Garou.

Does Ben usually capitalize on his range plus flight cause if he tries to stay relatively close he probably gets beaten imo.

I'm pretty sure being able to interact with ghosts like he did on the clip doesn't mean we assume he can directly attack the soul of a physical being.

I'm pretty sure being able to interact with ghosts like he did on the clip doesn't mean we assume he can directly attack the soul of a physical being.
Well then Heatblast loses one of the main wincons I thought he had lol. Also just realized how hot are Heatblast’s flames and how high is Garou’s resistances to heat

Garou does lack resistance to ice manip, so If it lands he could be incaped for a while before evolving a resistance to it or turning into his Gargoyle form wich has a flaming scarf.

Well then Heatblast loses one of the main wincons I thought he had lol. Also just realized how hot are Heatblast’s flames and how high is Garou’s resistances to heat
It's somewhere between 1200 Celsius (concrete completely melting as with Orochi) and 100,000,000,000 celsius (Gamma Ray Burst) lol

Heatblast's heat seems to be inconsistent, they go from slowly melting through concrete to being compared to supernovas

IDK how to compare those broad ranges to each other, but I'd say Heatblast could probably hurt Garou in the beginning but he would adapt relatively quick like he did with Orochi and Rover's fire blasts

Well then Garou probably takes it then

Though I will say using the Gamma Ray Burst probably isn't the best given that's Garou with his God-buff

Well then Garou probably takes it then

Though I will say using the Gamma Ray Burst probably isn't the best given that's Garou with his God-buff
Ah no, that's not what I meant. I'm saying Garou's heat resistance in his high 6-A monster key is presumably vastly inferior to his 100 billion degree heat resistance in his tier 4 Cosmic key

But it's also definitely better than the heat resistance he showed against Orochi's beams that were able to melt concrete (1200 celsius)

There's certainly a huge gap between Garou's monster forms and his cosmic form in all aspects, so his heat resistance is probably closer to thousands in celsius rather than billions. I still think Heatblast's blasts are a little overrated because of that one supernova statement which seemed way over the top in context, let alone compared to all the other melting/vaporized feats he has

I will vote for Garou because pre-existing heat resistance + reactive evolution + Kung Fu fighting

Heatblast FRB

Okay so Heatblast’s main wincons from what I can tell are his range plus his soul manip
We all know Garou matches are SKILL STOMPS but i'll just be honest and answer all your questions one by one.

Soul Manip only worked on farmers who were deceased, they were already souls and were summoed by the magician named Hex. Heatblast normal attacks doesn't target one's soul

Since Garou is not a soul so I fail to see how Heatblast attacks are gonna rip his soul out ? So that's not an option for heatblst

but Garou also basically skillstomps him in melee
True but Heatblast, Diamonhead and Shock Rock in reboot are ranged aliens, they don't really do melee they make weapons and target from a distance, range game is their deal.
and may be able to cover the range gap given he can probably predict Heatblast’s attacks.
True he can. he's more skilled
He also has duraneg to get rid of that AP difference and higher LS so melee is basically any easy win for Garou.
Can't really argue about that
Does Ben usually capitalize on his range plus flight cause if he tries to stay relatively close he probably gets beaten imo.
Yes and again which version of heatblast we talking here

1. Ommi Ehanced Heatblast: uses Electro + Fire combo Breath and cannons to target, that's his schtick in combat.
  2. Omni Kix Heatblast: Uses Flamethrower and Fire Rope to Restrict enemies via fire rope.
  3. Omni- Naut: has spaceflight so the battle is going into outerspace then + Kix abilities.

Ah no, that's not what I meant. I'm saying Garou's heat resistance in his high 6-A monster key is presumably vastly inferior to his 100 billion degree heat resistance in his tier 4 Cosmic key
Heatblast lives called his home world which is a star called Pyros.

HB’s heat should be comparable to the star he lives on. Which would be around 6000 Kelvin of an average Star. This is just the surface temperature of a Star… A regular pyronites’ body (living on Pyros) temperature should be comparable to the surface temperature of a Star by virtue of how heat works in a non-isolated system.

Classic and Reboot are two different shows, not related to each other.

One we are using is this hot.
Heatblast lives called his home world which is a star called Pyros.

HB’s heat should be comparable to the star he lives on. Which would be around 6000 Kelvin of an average Star. This is just the surface temperature of a Star… A regular pyronites’ body (living on Pyros) temperature should be comparable to the surface temperature of a Star by virtue of how heat works in a non-isolated system.

Anyways, Does Omni Kix version fails this battle via Fire rope restriction ?

Well Heatblast heat is higher than Garou's resistance but I don't think it's anything that he won't be able to adapt to

Well Heatblast heat is higher than Garou's resistance but I don't think it's anything that he won't be able to adapt to
The fact that Heatblast can stand up to Garou is impressive. Garou is the real deal on this website. (Not gonna post Skill+Combat list for Heatblast not now at least)

Anyways, What if I were tooooo.......actually switch Heatblast from his stronger 20.58 Exatons to his base form at 6.86 Exatons.

Now that may seem like a silly move but....hear me out. (This sounds interesting)

We all know he's hotter than Garou, why not go for base form with "Xingo Powers" which weaker in AP but more versatile than his other 20.50 exatons versions.

So basically what happened was that there is a cartoon tv host character called XINGO in Ben 10 he came to life, and using his Toon Force powers he gave Heatblast some "temporary" abilities and turned him into a Toon Force character much like himself.

Abilities heatblast get's in Xingo Version are mentioned on his profile and they are

Heablast will go as far as his creatitivy goes he can Fully transform himself to anything he wants (literally since he's a Toon Force character) and make or turn his entire body into as many weapons as he desires watch this video.
Heatblast became a Cannon and made a giant Frying pan and can detach his limbs to confuse his opponents all along the way and can use his Dragon head to restrict Garou in close quarters combat:

4Ic2OYS.jpg

We can see all this in this video: 👇

Heatblast using his Toon Force Powers can become a Smoke monster and keep summoning in weapons from the sky using Hammerspace, the Two most notable being
  • The Pain Train and The Smoke Monster
  • latest
  • latest

Heatblast became a Cannon and made a giant Frying pan and can detach his limbs to confuse his opponents all along the way and can use his Dragon head to restrict Garou in close quarters combat:
Garou's LS in this key is Class P, Heatblast can't restrain him.

As for the rest, its certainly something Garou is unfamiliar with though the only proper toon force attack that could kill him there is the transmutation and unless he leads with it (and somehow lands it) Garou is quickly incapacitating him in H2H

Xingo version of HB only uses Toon Forces powers as displayed with profile and used it as a first move against Xingo so... he can use make a giant frying pan or any giant object.
I mean he can turn himself into a small hill size smoke monster so any giant object should do the trick and we also establish he's not a hand to hand combat user and a Fire projection user so Garou needs to reach him, Speed is equalized, He get's hit and transmuted into an omelette 🍳

Xingo version of HB only uses Toon Forces powers as displayed with profile and used it as a first move against Xingo so... he can use make a giant frying pan or any giant object.
I mean he can turn himself into a small hill size smoke monster so any giant object should do the trick and we also establish he's not a hand to hand combat user and a Fire projection user so Garou needs to reach him, Speed is equalized, He get's hit and transmuted into an omelette 🍳
Wouldn't this make it worse? In order to do the omellete thing he kinda needs to get into close range with garou. Garou could easily dodge that spatula and frying pan and counter. Dont really see the point.

I will vote for Garou because pre-existing heat resistance + reactive evolution + Kung Fu fighting
Heatblast has superior heat as established here

But a key fact no one here is talking about for some reason is Ben Tennyson.

Heatblast has all abilities listed on Ben Tennyson Profile + The Omnitrix and has Supernatural Willpower.

Feats:
  • Stayed awake for 24 hours. To him justice never sleeps, and he saved the day numerous times, dubbing this as Ben 24.
  • Broke free from the illusion world of Zombozo by concentrating enough.
  • Defeated High Override and overcame his mind control (Who was amplified by the entire Fulmini army and was going to blow up Earth via AP)
This would allow Ben to force his way forward and gives him enough time to withstood even the toughest punches Garou is gonna land due to pure willpower of not dying.

Also,
Garou is smart right ? he's gonna see an Omnitrix symbol on Heatblast chest right ? he's gonna try to hit it thinking it's a power source, welp this is gonna happen then 👇

Portal Creation and Dimensional Travel (Can Teleported inside the Omnitrix by using a tapping shortcut)

Time Travel (if Omnitrix gets directly hit in the middle results in a time travel portal sending enemy back in time) Scan 1 and Scan 2

He can seal him Shut inside the Omnitrix or send him back in time and win via BFR.

Omnitrix itself is Low 5-B

Wincons:
1- Forcefully allow Garou to hit OMNITRIX resulting in him being BFR (via time travel)
2- Use Tapping Short cut (Learned from the creator the Omnitrix
Azmuth himself)
3- Supernatural Willpower + Transmutation

Only thing left to know are:
  • Which version of Heatblast ?
  • How likely is Garou to attack the symbol of Omnitrix on Heatblast chest.

Not sure tbh, being heatblast version unclear I'd say it's incon, Garou is more skilled than Heatblast but given speed is equalised + Garou not being aware of heatblast strength, I'd say either
  1. he can get caught off guard (like he got caught against saitama when they first met).
  2. I don't think if speed is equalised Garou won't get even a single hit from heatblast, after lending 4 punches on him, heck atleast in an attempt to arm-block, he will.
  3. If he came in toon force contact then I think the fight is pretty much for heatblast.
  4. His heat resistance is around 1200 while heatblasts heat should be comparable to the planet/star he lives on (6000 ig).

No, but that doesn't seem like his initial move though, he didn't even use it in the clip that you showed.
Cartoon Network didn't upload full footage
Timestamp: 2:48
used it against Xingo fight, Move is exclusive to Xingo version it's Toon Force after all.

Give Intangibility against Garou, allowing Heatblast to drop Pain Train from the sky leading to Toon Force powers turning Garou into a Omelette.

Cartoon Network didn't upload full footage
Timestamp: 2:48
used it against Xingo fight, Move is exclusive to Xingo version it's Toon Force after all.

The thing is he doesn't even start with it. He sarts by detaching his head and kicking it and using the frying pan which requires close range. Even if he manages to use the smoke monster, garou would run away when he realize there's nothing he can do against it to stall enough time for heatblast to come out of that form. Also its hard to say what that form could even do from a 5 seconds appearance. We only see him throw xingo into a mountain which could hurt garou if he gets caught ig.
Give Intangibility against Garou, allowing Heatblast to drop Pain Train from the sky leading to Toon Force powers turning Garou into a Omelette.
he only has transmutation by his frying pan on his page

Max told heatblast to get "Xingey" meaning use his imagination, so this is a very unexpected battle also, Heatblast has all of his base form powers. most commonly he uses
  • Fire Tornado: Heatblast can generate a powerful fire tornado
  • Fire Breath: Heatblast can perform a fire breath attack
I mean, xingo version is just heatblast with toon force it not stated anywhere that he will start with detatching head, he was experimating what toon force can do in the scene when Grandpa told him to "get xingey". Most common abilities are fire tornado and fire breath to kick off the battle.

Max told heatblast to get "Xingey" meaning use his imagination, so this is a very unexpected battle also, Heatblast has all of his base form powers. most commonly he uses
  • Fire Tornado: Heatblast can generate a powerful fire tornado
  • Fire Breath: Heatblast can perform a fire breath attack
I mean, xingo version is just heatblast with toon force it not stated anywhere that he will start with detatching head, he was experimating what toon force can do in the scene when Grandpa told him to "get xingey". Most common abilities are fire tornado and fire breath to kick off the battle.
So you're saying even tho he's in Xingo mode he would start off with his base powers and not his toon powers unlike what we see in the clip? The only showing of Xingo heatblast was a clip where he started off with detatching head, and frying pan. We have no other showing of him, so how can we say he'd start off like regular heatblast when he never did in his ONE and only appearance. Either way I dont see heatblast landing an attack on garou before he incapacitates and beats him down

Back