• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mammoth Mogul vs The Anti-Monitor (DC Comics vs Archie Comic's Sonic the Hedgehog) (CONCLUDED)

both are low 2-c (base mogul vs anti-life equation amped anti monitor) is used
speed is equal
mogul cant amp his ap higher with the chaos emerald

Mobius:

mogul: 8

incon:

Last edited:
I think mobius starts with anti matter attacks? And mogul idk I think some thought based stuff iirc

Mogul is the Master of Chaos Magic, the top tier in Ixis Magic.

With a Chaos Emerald embedded in his chest, he does have immortality Type 1 (and Type 3 too, thanks to Regen) and Low Godly Regen with an infinite amount of energy to pull from to keep regenerating. Sonic himself had also regenerated from Anti-Matter and with a Chaos Emerald, Mogul would scale above.

Since he scales above Naugus, he can make himself intangible via turning himself into an element with reaction speed faster than Sonic’s travel speed, who has the fastest travel speed in the verse(narratively), and freeze those within a verse that has resistance to Extreme Cold.

I guess next up is AP scaling? What is Anti-Monitor’s?

With a Chaos Emerald embedded in his chest, he does have immortality Type 1 (and Type 3 too, thanks to Regen) and Low Godly Regen with an infinite amount of energy to pull from to keep regenerating. Sonic himself had also regenerated from Anti-Matter and with a Chaos Emerald, Mogul would scale above.

Since he scales above Naugus, he can make himself intangible via turning himself into an element with reaction speed faster than Sonic’s travel speed, who has the fastest travel speed in the verse(narratively), and freeze those within a verse that has resistance to Extreme Cold.

When did Sonic regenerate from anti matter?

also, is not the regeneration/Immortality of sonic due to his strange and unique connection to the Chaos Force?
He doesn't have a connection to the Chaos Force like Flash. I know you are thinking of the FateHax but the FateHax surpasses the Chaos Force and its only assumed by us it has connection to Chaos Energy.

Sonic is just naturally gifted in combat and control over Chaos Energy, not an inherent connection like Tails the Chosen One or Knuckles the Living Chaos Emerald.

When did Sonic regenerate from anti matter?
Pre-1 Billion Ring, as Sally doesn't have her vest in the timeline
image0.jpg

image0.jpg

Dr. Robotnik noting his plan to use Anti-Matter to creating an invisible army wasn't working cause he was erasing them and they weren't coming back, let alone touch anything.
image0.jpg

image0.jpg

image0.png

image0.jpg

antimatter works on a spiritual level

Power Rings can protect and restore the spiritual level

image0.jpg

image0.jpg

Sonic's 1BR isn't note to be more powerful than a normal Power, just noted to give Sonic a protective aura. With a Chaos Emerald embedded into Mogul's Chest, he should have a greater protection, since more Chaos Energy multiples Hax and Resistence to bypass each other.

passively drains energy from the target

1. Would that matter since a single Pre-Harmony Emerald has an infinite amount of energy?

2. Since, tbh, Mogul's base is a composite, since we have yet to separate the difference between Pre- and Post- Great Harmony Emeralds and Great Harmony's scaling chain would go into Mogul's Base(for 1 Post-Harmony Emerald). That means his Post-Harmony Emerald is Infinite(Chaos Emerald energy) X the massively uncountable amount of infinite from the merge of the Great Harmony

Ah, no rebuttal?

My current argument is that Mogul has the intelligence and has freezing as an option to simply incap the fight if he so chooses.

Mogul FRa

Anti monitor anti matter erases from all time though.

Ah, no rebuttal?

My current argument is that Mogul has the intelligence and has freezing as an option to simply incap the fight if he so chooses.

Mogul FRa
Freezing as in time or ice?
Dr. Robotnik noting his plan to use Anti-Matter to creating an invisible army wasn't working cause he was erasing them and they weren't coming back, let alone touch anything.
Anti monitor's anti matter erases from all time and I don't think mogul has High-godly Regeneration on profile.

1. Would that matter since a single Pre-Harmony Emerald has an infinite amount of energy
I think it should since the OP stated both are low 2-C. And infinite energy should be higher 3A.

I am 99% sure they are using Darkseid War version of the character only and he doesn't have EE on that level

Freezing as in time or ice?
Ice

Anti monitor's anti matter erases from all time and I don't think mogul has High-godly Regeneration on profile.
Does AM erase all of time in combat in his Low 2-C key?

I think it should since the OP stated both are low 2-C. And infinite energy should be higher 3A.
You can be low 2-C and not have infinite energy. Example, the Archie Sonic characters, who are low 2-C and don’t have infinite energy.

Back