• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

Last edited:
In this thread only I exist, there are no administrators or thread moderators so your requests will not be answered unless you ask on their walls.
eb8d375e84905d75d860064dbea53b714d2975467f175e57d4c278c2bb0346ec.jpg

In this thread only I exist, there are no administrators or thread moderators so your requests will not be answered unless you ask on their walls.
eb8d375e84905d75d860064dbea53b714d2975467f175e57d4c278c2bb0346ec.jpg
You're a staff, you can ping admins and TMs to come here.

Do you know how annoying it would be to ask others for every request? It is their problem if they are not aware of this thread to fulfill the requests. That's why I take care of the requests that I can take care of to "reduce the workload".

How to create a category? I will soon be creating profiles of characters from the works of George R.R. Martin, coming from different verses (in addition to the profiles of A Song of Ice and Fire and Elden Ring which already exist). So a "George R.R. Martin" category should be created, right?

How to create a category? I will soon be creating profiles of characters from the works of George R.R. Martin, coming from different verses (in addition to the profiles of A Song of Ice and Fire and Elden Ring which already exist). So a "George R.R. Martin" category should be created, right?
I don't know about others, but my way of doing it is when I am adding the categories of a new character or verse, I type the name of the verse and apply the edits. Then I go to the newly created category, edit it with e.g.

Characters from X verse and I need to add the [[Category:Characters by Verse]] category, you can guide yourself of any verse category, like this.

I don't know the reason, maybe because no one suggested it? I have no idea, but what I do know is that we don't use authors as categories.

Back