• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small Part 1 Kawaki's Dad CRT(yes its Nardo)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godernet

He/Him
Good evening/Good Morning Nardo lovers and haters alike, this will be the first of a couple of revisions I would like to make in attempting to fix some of the Naruto profiles. This one will be mostly uncontroversial with the exception of maybe one thing.

Naruto's Profile Naming for his initial Kyubi form

So the first thing I wanted to get into was how we call Naruto's First Nine Tails form: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Naruto_Uzumaki_(Part_I)#Kyūbi_Influence

In Naruto's Profile Picture and for speed we call it: Kyūbi Influence

Yet for AP, we have it listed as KN0

I feel like having separate names for them in the different sections makes things needlessly confusing for those that aren't knowledgeable fans of the series.

So I feel like we should decide on a single name for it to be displayed on all relevant sections of the profiles: KN0, Kyuubi Influence, or Initial Jinchuuriki Form as these are the most common names this form is referred to as.

This would also affect Naruto's Pre-War arc Profile.

KN0's Speed Rating

On Part 1 KN0 Naruto's profile, we have his speed listed as:

Supersonic (Blitzed a couple of thugs), at least Supersonic, possibly Massively Hypersonic+ with Kyūbi Influence (Outsped Haku and prevented him from reaching his ice mirrors)

I feel like we should remove the at least Supersonic for starters since it's needless clutter, we already know the form is faster than Base so it would be better presented as:

higher, possibly Massively Hypersonic+ with KN0.

However, I would also like to question why there is even the need for a possibly to begin with.

We've seen that KN0 Naruto is regularly portrayed to be at least a Kakashi lvl combatant, who obliterated Haku prior to Haku blitzing Kakashi. and scared Orochimaru to the point of him going out of his way to tighten the seal of the nine tails to avoid having to deal with him while he tests Sasuke.

We even have it accepted that he fully scales to their AP for similar reasons:

up to City level+ with KN0 (Stopped the charge of Orochimaru's giant snake. In an even more feral state, he completely overpowered Haku. Kakashi momentarily mistook him for Zabuza Momochi.

With this in mind, I think we should change LoW Naruto's speed rating to:

Supersonic (Blitzed a couple of thugs), Massively Hypersonic+ with KN0 (Outsped Haku and prevented him from reaching his ice mirrors)

The only other profiles this would affect would be changing the possibly MHS+ rating for Sasuke Retrieval Arc Gaara and Kimimaro to full MHS+ ratings.

Part 1 Sakura

this one will be a lot shorter, I think Sakura's current LoW speed rating of:

Supersonic (Should be as fast as Land of Waves Arc Base Naruto)

should be changed to:

at most Supersonic (Should be as fast as Land of Waves Arc Base Naruto)

Due to her not really being shown at this stage to be capable of the same feats as Naruto or Sasuke at this point and even being self-admittedly inferior to Naruto.

Summary

So to shorten it up this thread's main goal will be three things:

• Changing "Kyubi Influence" Naruto to either "KN0" or "Initial Jinchuuriki Form" and having that universally reflected on his profiles.
  • Getting rid of the possibly MHS+ rating for "KN0 Naruto" and making it just a solid MHS+ rating(this affects Part 1 KN0 Naruto, Part 1 3T Sasuke's reactions, Kimimaro and the Gaara key that fought him.)
  • and changing Sakura's Supersonic rating to at most Supersonic

Profiles Affected
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Naruto_Uzumaki_(Part_I)
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Sasuke_Uchiha_(Part_I)
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Sakura_Haruno#Part_I
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Kimimaro?so=search
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Gaara#Part_I
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Naruto_Uzumaki_(Part_II:_Pre-War_Arc)

Now then let's have a nice civil conversation about Naruto:)

Votes:

Agree: Shadowbokunohero, Suigetsuhyugs, Stryker861, Testarossa002, KingogKings777, YoutubeForKing, GokuSparkle, Deceived3596, BlastX, Nierre, ssgengar, LordGriffin1000, DarkDragonMedeus

Neutral:

Disagree:

Last edited:
Now then let's have a nice civil conversation about Naruto:)
talking-ben-talking.gif

I just call Kurama Influence "Vermilion Mode" since that's what the Ultimate Ninja Games called it and it's far cooler.

Oh no, it's just called Vermilion Mode, I put Kurama Influence first so people know what I'm referring to and then put Vermilion Mode between " to separate it.

another reason I want to concretely name it is that I feel we should eventually add Naruto using Kurama's chakra the way he did against Neji and Gaara to his Chunin Exam Final/Konoha Crush key but we'll get to that in a different thread.

Dont use KM people will just confuse it with Bijuu mode even more considering there are also 2 versions of Bijuu mode.
It should be something with "T" for tails that way there wont be any confusion and it should be clear enough

I think you can use Demon Fox Cloak, which is what the games use for it.

And maybe Kurama Influence can be called Vermilion Mode like the videogames too, we already use Vermilion Rasenga and that originated from the videogames too.

honestly, now that I'm looking at his other profiles "Kyubi Influence" could work and we could just to get rid of KN0-KN4 and replace them with ex. One-Tailed Kyubi Cloak on his AP justifications

it honestly it seems like there are like 50 names for this form across media and fans.

honestly, now that I'm looking at his other profiles "Kyubi Influence" could work and we could just to get rid of KN0-KN4 on his AP justifications

it honestly it seems like there are like 50 names for this form across media and fans.
Ive also seen it referred as 0 tailed naruto

I think you can use Demon Fox Cloak, which is what the games use for it.

And maybe Kurama Influence can be called Vermilion Mode like the videogames too, we already use Vermilion Rasenga and that originated from the videogames too.
is KN0 really called vermillion mode in the games? idk how I feel about using it for the manga profiles but it could be viable.

Dont use KM people will just confuse it with Bijuu mode even more considering there are also 2 versions of Bijuu mode.
It should be something with "T" for tails that way there wont be any confusion and it should be clear enough
I've never really seen people saying KM1/2 for KCM1/2

I've never really seen people saying KM1/2 for KCM1/2
I have seen it a lot the "C" is just completely unecessary all kurama related modes/tails are chakra so whats the point in adding it? As far as i have seen KM is used a lot sometimes even KM3 for KCM2+senin mode.

So is KM
cnJuhWi.png

And at least this one is from manga not databook
Yeah, Kurama Mode is KCM2's official name. But it's just KM in that case, it wouldn't have a number attached to it. KCM1 is not KM, so KM is either on its own to represent KCM2 or it's KM0/1/2/etc. to mean a tailed version. Idt it's that confusing.

Uhhh I showed statements from both the manga and databook

It's not that hard actually

NTCM:Nine Tails Chakra Mode.

KM:Kurama Mode.

KSM:Kurama Sage Mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back