• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Upgrade: High 1-A for Swirl of The Root

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tdjwo

He/Him
Hello everyone. This is going to be an upgrade for「 」or, as we commonly describe, "Swirl of The Root." The credit for the production of this entire upgrade and scan goes to Theoretical who was too lazy to make the crt himself.

THE TRUE INFINITY

The justification for the Root being High 1-A goes as follows, starting with this scan which I will elaborate on from there. The root is directly implied to be unreachable through the recursive measures of stacking infinities. I know people have a problem interpreting stuff properly, so I'll explain better how this is implied.

"The concept of infinity is twinned with the concept of finite existence. It is this finite existence, this is end of all things that Shiki Ryougi observes with her arcane eyes, and the same end that she cuts to make entropy act quickly almost immediately. The prison she was contained in was made to be infinite, an inconceivable non-Euclidean space" - The Garden of Sinners [Empty Boundaries] Volume II (page 214]

This explains how conventional infinity has limits.

Actual infinity is completed as a collection; the idea is further extrapolated by using the analogy of a non-Euclidean space which is still an infinite space but with limits because for any dimension X, it would be infinite, but the limit comes from the next dimension, which is a directly higher infinity.

So for 2 dimensions, it would be infinity^infinity in hyperbolic Geometry/non-Euclidean geometry and the idea is carried on to any dimension up to 1-A+ the arithmetic and principle stays the same all the way up to 1-A+, the limit of the infinity relative to the first dimension would be infinity|^infinity, it can't reach the second dimension which is a higher infinity

As you know, power setting one infinity to reach another is an arithmetic operation that carries on all the way up to 1-A+ as well, and power setting a set of natural numbers is 2^n or infinity^infinity, which is still similar arithmetic to the hyperbolic Geometry stacking of any dimension X takes 2 dimensions for now being infinity^infinity

Getting into the root in comparison, it is said that;

"The only denial of end that exists is the true nothingness of「 」" - The Garden of Sinners [Empty Boundaries] Volume II (page 214]

Essentially, this means that the Root is distinct from such infinities, and the arithmetic operations used in those infinities cannot be used on the Root. This is why infinities that use arithmetic operations of infinity^infinity can be cut by Shiki Ryougi, who can perceive the end of such infinities due to her eyes being connected to the Root, which is an infinity of a fundamentally greater scale to such infinities and why for her such infinities are only small rooms as said;
"to this girl, the space was nothing more than a room with its door unbarred and unguarded" - The Garden of Sinners [Empty Boundaries] Volume II (page 214]

This makes it clear cut that the Root would be ontologically equivalent to the inaccessible cardinal in magnitude and should be High 1-A

Furthermore, the origin is accepted to exist within the Root and should be 1-A; as such, we've already had people like Roa, who is accepted as having a 1-A soul that exists within the Root from which he can reincarnate from.

The ontological nature of the Root would exist inaccessibly greater than such baseline 1-A things and should be more supporting evidence for it being High 1-A

Agree: Tdjwo, 1Nairove, Artorimachi_Meteoraft, Dattebayo, Marshadow29, Speedster352, Simply, Rakih_Elyan, Strife304, AKUTO123, NaruRiasUzumaki

Disagree: ShivaShakti, Tarang123, Paul Frank,

Neutral: Maxeez, RaveeCPN

Last edited:
Staying neutral for now as I did before, leaning towards agreeing but will wait for some more input.

I obviously agree although it should be baseline tier 0 for [] existing beyond the description of being true infinity inaccessibly but we can work with this for now
Should I put that in the CRT or that should be for another time?

Hello everyone. This is going to be an upgrade for「 」or, as we commonly describe, "Swirl of The Root." The credit for the production of this entire upgrade and scan goes to Theoretical who was too lazy to make the crt himself.

THE TRUE INFINITY

The justification for the Root being High 1-A goes as follows, starting with this scan which I will elaborate on from there. The root is directly implied to be unreachable through the recursive measures of stacking infinities. I know people have a problem interpreting stuff properly, so I'll explain better how this is implied.

This explains how conventional infinity has limits.

Actual infinity is completed as a collection; the idea is further extrapolated by using the analogy of a non-Euclidean space which is still an infinite space but with limits because for any dimension X, it would be infinite, but the limit comes from the next dimension, which is a directly higher infinity.

So for 2 dimensions, it would be infinity^infinity in hyperbolic Geometry/non-Euclidean geometry and the idea is carried on to any dimension up to 1-A+ the arithmetic and principle stays the same all the way up to 1-A+, the limit of the infinity relative to the first dimension would be infinity|^infinity, it can't reach the second dimension which is a higher infinity

As you know, power setting one infinity to reach another is an arithmetic operation that carries on all the way up to 1-A+ as well, and power setting a set of natural numbers is 2^n or infinity^infinity, which is still similar arithmetic to the hyperbolic Geometry stacking of any dimension X takes 2 dimensions for now being infinity^infinity

Getting into the root in comparison, it is said that;

Essentially, this means that the Root is distinct from such infinities, and the arithmetic operations used in those infinities cannot be used on the Root. This is why infinities that use arithmetic operations of infinity^infinity can be cut by Shiki Ryougi, who can perceive the end of such infinities due to her eyes being connected to the Root, which is an infinity of a fundamentally greater scale to such infinities and why for her such infinities are only small rooms as said;

This makes it clear cut that the Root would be ontologically equivalent to the inaccessible cardinal in magnitude and should be High 1-A

Furthermore, the origin is accepted to exist within the Root and should be 1-A; as such, we've already had people like Roa, who is accepted as having a 1-A soul that exists within the Root from which he can reincarnate from.

The ontological nature of the Root would exist inaccessibly greater than such baseline 1-A things and should be more supporting evidence for it being High 1-A

Agree: Tdjwo, 1Nairove, Artorimachi_Meteoraft, Dattebayo,

Disagree:

Neutral: Maxeez
Is this crt about " 「 」", or the lower level concept versions? if its the former then i agree

I'll maybe give a more detailed response later, but for now, this entire section is incorrect. The origin does not exist in the root it simply comes from it, Roa's soul does not sit in the root, it just survives passing through it

I'll maybe give a more detailed response later, but for now, this entire section is incorrect. The origin does not exist in the root it simply comes from it, Roa's soul does not sit in the root, it just survives passing through it
That's still a durability feat for his soul, if anything touches the root it disappears into nothingness and becomes a part of it

Obviously, I agree with the CRT.
cover1.jpg

"Non-Euclidean" doesn't necessarily mean anything in a vacuum. I agree that The Root is regarded as a transcendental and unreachable force, but I don't see adequate evidence for the size assumptions, such as 1-A+ or High 1-A.

Non-Euclidean" doesn't necessarily mean anything in a vacuum.
I just explained why it does and explained how a infinite space in non Euclidean geometry would work so I guess it does mean something
but I don't see adequate evidence for the size assumptions
Not size I said ontological magnitude two separate things size would be in reference to physical scale the root is non physical so I can't say size hence ontological magnitude and that's like that as a result of how the nature of it was explained to be
It was not, because it's just not the case, it wouldn't even make sense for it to be the case with what the origin is
I actually agree because I haven't seen anything suggesting that, I just went by the accept crt for nasuverse concepts

Actually, I kinda changed my mind and agreed with what Theoretical said.
would that make 「 」 even higher into h1-a, or 0?

Characters who can affect objects which completely exceed the logical foundations of High 1-A, much like it exceeds the ones defining 1-A and below, meaning that all possible levels of High 1-A are exceeded, even an infinite or uncountably amount of such levels. This tier has no endpoint, and can be extended to any higher level just like the ones above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back