• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Super Silver VS Crimson-Masked Saiyan

Standard Battle assumptions (2-A versions, battle takes place on Alternate Universe Planet Vegeta from SDBH)

Speed is equal

Win can be achieved by any means

Crimson starts at Super Saiyan Rosé but can push it higher if needed

The real Goku:

Hedgehog Trunks:

Inconclusive:

crimson_masked_saiyan_ssjr___1_by_ssjrose890_dejr4ko-fullview.png

super_silver_legacy_render_by_nibroc_rock_daucn78-fullview.png

Stupid ass passives gg

BFR and Madness Manipulation that works on a guy who exists as his disembodied willpower
How does the bfr works? and how does the madness stuff works

Said passives include power nullification
what has it shown to null?

and energy absorption
Silver recharges eith every thought and emotion, so they cancel eachother out

Anyways, this is basically a repeat of the last two DBH vs Sonic matches
you mean like the one were sonic won? Because the other trunks lost horribly without the funny sword

silver can destroy his mind and body across past present and future with every attack and has tk to ragdoll him on top of that, how does crimson defends agains that?

How does the bfr works? and how does the madness stuff works
Instant Transmission BFR that can get to the Crack of Time, a 2-A structure outside of the multiverse. Alternatively he can cut space-time which warps his opponents away. Dark Ki induces madness and can work on Infinite Zamasu, who is manifested as his literal abstract willpower. Silver doesn't have the range to get out of BFR because Sonic's cosmology is baseline 2-A and don't even bring up infinite universes and Maginaryworld because by site standards without a direct tie between those two things we can't assume they make for higher than baseline 2-A
what has it shown to null?
Just read the profile at this point bro
Silver recharges eith every thought and emotion, so they cancel eachother out
He's not getting out of simultaneous energy absorption and stamina reduction, which only gets worse when Crimson uses SSR Full Power, which has massively enhanced Life Force and Energy Absorption.

Speaking of SSR Full Power, that gives him Immeasurable LS, scaling to Space-Time War Saga Gogeta Blue, who is stronger than Universe Creation Saga Vegito Blue, who is much stronger than Dark King Fu, who scales above TPU Mechikabura, who pulled in the entire DBH cosmology, meaning Silver's TK is useless here. And Crimson will most definitely go straight to SSR Full Power because in character he wants to get stronger and stronger

Btw Silver is not getting past instant Low-Godly regen

Last edited:
Oh and Crimson is incorporeal too so Silver can't even blast his consciousness

Like I said, this is kinda just a repeat of the last two DBH vs Sonic threads

Instant Transmission BFR that can get to the Crack of Time, a 2-A structure outside of the multiverse.
which would require him to touch silver, which tk says no to

Alternatively he can cut space-time which warps his opponents away.
how likely is he to do that? is it in character?

Dark Ki induces madness and can work on Infinite Zamasu, who is manifested as his literal abstract willpower.
how does that work? how is the dark ki used to do that? and how likely in Black(going to call him that because it is easier) to do that?

Silver doesn't have the range to get out of BFR because Sonic's cosmology is baseline 2-A and don't even bring up infinite universes and Maginaryworld because by site standards without a direct tie between those two things we can't assume they make for higher than baseline 2-A
the bfr would not happen because black is instantly ragdolled and has his mind destroyed across all of time by silvers every attack, he cannot touch silver to use instant transmission, plus doesn't instant transmission requires someone's ki for him to teleport?

Just read the profile at this point bro
i did and saw nothing that would null silvers wincons

He's not getting out of simultaneous energy absorption and stamina reduction
show me a feat of these abbilities that would counter the recovery gained from every thought and emotion, also how quickly it is? because i can argue that silver wins if he does as much as land an attack

, which only gets worse when Crimson uses SSR Full Power, which has massively enhanced Life Force and Energy Absorption.
which he will not have time to do if silver ragdolls him once and ba boom his mind is destroyed

Speaking of SSR Full Power, that gives him Immeasurable LS
good thing black starts in rose right?

, scaling to Space-Time War Saga Gogeta Blue, who is stronger than Universe Creation Saga Vegito Blue, who is much stronger than Dark King Fu, who scales above TPU Mechikabura, who pulled in the entire DBH cosmology, meaning Silver's TK is useless here.
he doesn't starts with that so not much relevant when every attack from silver is a wincon

And Crimson will most definitely go straight to SSR Full Power because in character he wants to get stronger and stronger
says who? give me examples of his fights

Blud the last two were Trunks vs Silver and Mechikabura vs Solaris.
yeah sorry, forgot the solaris' one my bad

Also Trunks always had the sword it didn't get added in after the fact lmao
no he didn't, the original fight was trunks without the keysword, i was there in the threads creation, he was not even in the key that he used the sword in fact

Btw Silver is not getting past instant Low-Godly regen
mind destruction across all of time gg, plus infinite accumulative damage to destroy his body eventually forever since it would never regenerate, but the mind destruction part is the important one

Also its pretty implicit how it works (and its linked to the Special Ki Manipulation page on the profile 💀) and you still felt the need to ask
nothing on it is said about how the users use in an offensive way, how do they induce it to the opponent when in battle?

Oh and Crimson is incorporeal too so Silver can't even blast his consciousness
silver has non physical interaction on a guy that is made of energy just like black, he can hit him no problem

Like I said, this is kinda just a repeat of the last two DBH vs Sonic threads
no time power here so not really no

which would require him to touch silver, which tk says no to
FPSSR Immeasurable LS go brrrr
how likely is he to do that? is it in character?
Its a regular move of his in the DBH game. So yeah he just spatiotemporally rends Silver
the bfr would not happen because black is instantly ragdolled and has his mind destroyed across all of time by silvers every attack, he cannot touch silver to use instant transmission, plus doesn't instant transmission requires someone's ki for him to teleport? part is the important one
Incorporeality says no to getting physically blasted. Also Crimson doesn't need to lock onto a ki signature to go to and come back from the Crack of Time
i did and saw nothing that would null silvers wincons
Well its definitely working on Chaos Control
says who? give me examples of his fights
His entire prerogative was maximizing his body's potential and as soon as he unlocks the requirements for SSR Full Power he guns for it
silver has non physical interaction on a guy that is made of energy just like black, he can hit him no problem
Should be on his profile otherwise. And on the Chaos Emeralds' page their only NPI is abstract existence unless I'm missing something
mind destruction across all of time gg, plus infinite accumulative damage to destroy his body eventually forever since it would never regenerate, but the mind destruction part is the important one
Incorporeality. Also, Silver isn't harming him physically with that AP gap lmao

The only potential danger is the mind-destroying physical attacks but once again that's basically a non-factor given Crimson's entire arsenal and stupid ass passives
show me a feat of these abbilities that would counter the recovery gained from every thought and emotion, also how quickly it is? because i can argue that silver wins if he does as much as land an attack
Well considering the stamina reduction can stop opponents from thinking via its paralysis, as well as the constant rate of absorption, it seems pretty effective

That and it getting stacked with Life Force and Energy Absorption, and then getting massively enhanced by FPSSR
how does that work? how is the dark ki used to do that? and how likely in Black(going to call him that because it is easier) to do that?
I was implying that Dark Ki induces madness and said it can work on a guy who is a manifestation of his abstract willpower

Last edited:
SSR Full Power Immeasurable LS go brrrr
"Crimson starts at Super Saiyan Rosé but can push it higher if needed", he will not have time to go that far

Its a regular move of his in the DBH game.
which tells me nothing about what i asked, give me examples of fights he has, also does he use it? because if he doesn't start silver just kills him in one move

Incorporeality says no to getting physically blasted.
non physical interaction says no to that, he will be physically blasted, and even so, silver doesn't need to affect his body, one move and kaboom his mind is hit and destroyed across all of time

Also Crimson doesn't need to lock onto a ki signature to go to and come back from the Crack of Time
but if he uses instant transmission than he needs to touch silver no? also how likely is he to use this tactic?

Well its definitely working on Chaos Control
which i never mentioned whatsoever

His entire prerogative was maximizing his body's potential and as soon as he unlocks the requirements for SSR Full Power he guns for it
what are the requirements? because if silver just needs one successful attack, which isn't hard with his tk

Should be on his profile otherwise.
he fought solaris who had the exact same thing from black here, even the regen

And on the Chaos Emeralds' page their only NPI is abstract existence unless I'm missing something
the entirety of the solaris fight

Incorporeality
which is irrelevant to mind attacking directly

Well considering the stamina reduction can stop opponents from thinking via its paralysis
only if it reaches zero, which will not happen since silver recharges really fast as i explained earlier

, as well as the constant rate of absorption, it seems pretty effective
will you explain comparing to what i said about silvers' stamina and energy regen via every thought and emotion and will or....? like, nothing on what you said on it makes me believe that it would work enough to incapacitate silver

I was implying that Dark Ki induces madness and can work on a guy who is a manifestation of his abstract willpower
this doesn't answer my question tho

also are any of black's hax wincons like madness manip and space time bend ranged? because they start at 4km apart due to sba

also are any of black's hax wincons like madness manip and space time bend ranged? because they start at 4km apart due to sba
I assume they fall under 2-A because that's what the profile implies

If not then they're at least Low 2-C for affecting Infinite Zamasu

i guess i will vote silver for now, his tk to mind **** destroy crimson across all time of time + lifting strength advantage initially due to black starting in super sayan rose + the initial distance due to SBA makes it more likely for silver to just moles with tk

so voting silver for now

Dark Ki subjugated Infinite Zamasu meaning its range is at least Low 2-C
not really no, show me the scene where the zamasu thing is stated, i wanna see the context

I seriously don't see how this is relevant against stacked shit
none of what you said about it makes it impressive enough to counter the broken "i regen with every thought + emotion + will i ever have" silvers is also layered

i guess i will vote silver for now, his tk to mind **** destroy crimson across all time of time + lifting strength advantage initially due to black starting in super sayan rose + the initial distance due to SBA makes it more likely for silver to just moles with tk
Dude just ignored the range of the passives and Crimson's huge range advantage in general

Crimson has enough time to go FPSSR when Silver is 4KM away

Voting for Crimson Saiyan.

The power null shuts down anything Silver can do. In Silver vs Trunks it was accepted that verse equalization works, so Crimson's power null shuts down everything that gets close to him, assuming of course his power null isn't L2C to 2A in range.

Once Silver is powered nulled, Crimson Saiyan can use BFR or Madness manip or space time dura neg.

Dude just ignored the range of the passives
i didn't, i just don't see the evidence for the range of the said passives to be that huge, plus looking at the special ki page it doesn't even seem to be a passive but something that needs to be consciously activated it

and Crimson's huge range advantage in general
crimson's range advantage is not with the things that would give him the win

Crimson has enough time to go FPSSR when Silver is 4KM away
not faster than silver thinking once and radolling him before he could do that, plus you said that he needs to meet requirements to go to that form

I implore you to give me an actually good example of how its layered
all of those recharge him at the same time, he recovers from more than just one thing

Voting for Crimson Saiyan.

The power null shuts down anything Silver can do.
nope it doesn't

In Silver vs Trunks it was accepted that verse equalization works, so Crimson's power null shuts down everything that gets close to him, assuming of course his power null isn't L2C to 2A in range.
no it wasn't, that was rejected in the very thread, verse equal doesn't apply here at all

Once Silver is powered nulled, Crimson Saiyan can use BFR or Madness manip or space time dura neg.
show an example of the power null nulling silver's wincons

i didn't, i just don't see the evidence for the range of the said passives to be that huge, plus looking at the special ki page it doesn't even seem to be a passive but something that needs to be consciously activated it

crimson's range advantage is not with the things that would give him the win

not faster than silver thinking once and radolling him before he could do that, plus you said that he needs to meet requirements to go to that form

all of those recharge him at the same time, he recovers from more than just one thing

nope it doesn't

no it wasn't, that was rejected in the very thread, verse equal doesn't apply here at all

show an example of the power null nulling silver's wincons
Please go read the last page of the Silver vs Trunks thread from a while ago. There is literally a discussion about it that ends in verse equalization being accepted and Trunks stomping.

In the future, please refrain from using 'no it doesnt' as a counter argument without providing further reasoning.

Please go read the last page of the Silver vs Trunks thread from a while ago. There is literally a discussion about it that ends in verse equalization being accepted and Trunks stomping.

In the future, please refrain from using 'no it doesnt' as a counter argument without providing further reasoning.
Well no it wasn't verse equalization being accepted it was common sense about power null lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back