• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mario Bros: Profile Overhaul(s) #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paper Luigi is unnecessary the powers listed are all for scaling to paper Mario but both are incorrect dimension manipulation and BFR because Mario had to be taught and body control is because Mario was cursed Luigi did not experience either of these events as such I believe it should likely be converted to a Mr. L key which notes he should have the same powers as before but he may not remember them and give him brobot also maybe add the chaos heart to the list of artifacts as he technically used it after being mind controlled. The 3rd and 4th poltergust should have power null of invisibility and immersion, the game boy horror and equivalents should probably be listed, remove that he can summon the zeekeeper only Mario has the item needed, dreamy Luigi key should list he can fuse with Mario I think it is implied he dreamed up the x bosses in that game also dream manipulation and limited portal creation because he can create portals to and from the dream world with help from those pillow people whose name I forgot. Finally for now at least I am pretty sure he has feats of air manipulation in the spin-offs in base

Paper Luigi is unnecessary the powers listed are all for scaling to paper Mario but both are incorrect dimension manipulation and BFR because Mario had to be taught and body control is because Mario was cursed Luigi did not experience either of these events as such I believe it should likely be converted to a Mr. L key which notes he should have the same powers as before but he may not remember them and give him brobot also maybe add the chaos heart to the list of artifacts as he technically used it after being mind controlled. The 3rd and 4th poltergust should have power null of invisibility and immersion, the game boy horror and equivalents should probably be listed, remove that he can summon the zeekeeper only Mario has the item needed, dreamy Luigi key should list he can fuse with Mario I think it is implied he dreamed up the x bosses in that game also dream manipulation and limited portal creation because he can create portals to and from the dream world with help from those pillow people whose name I forgot. Finally for now at least I am pretty sure he has feats of air manipulation in the spin-offs in base

you wanna retype that in a more concise manner, por favor?

or edit it

Remove: Paper Luigi Key as only Mario should have the powers listed because he alone was explicitly given them, and Zeekeeper summoning is also Mario as he has the egg.

Add:
-Mr. L key
-Chaos Heart
-The Poltergust 5000 and Poltergust G-00 should have invisibility negation and immersion via Dark-Light Device
-Dreamy Luigi gets dream manipulation via entering dreams

that's good and all, but I ain't sure about outright removing his Paper tab, as he's performed moves in that game that haven't appeared in any other

plus, whenever that paint manip stuff actually goes through, he'll have to keep it

Mr. L can just be an addition to his Paper tab, and I'm a lil iffy on that Chaos Heart

Looks good, but should paper Luigi really have the dimension flipping stuff that Mario has? As far as I remember, it was a technique that was only taught to Mario and nobody else in SPM.

should stuff from the Mario + Rabbids spin-off series be added as well, cuz I noticed a long time ago that Bowser Jr. has it as justification for Hacking and his Intelligence rating

also added in Brobot

Last edited:
I cant properly express how much I appreciate you putting in the work for the overhauls for the ofc mario profiles. My only concern I see is the extreme cold resistance, after all Mario Bros 3 Is a play after all so any shown feat probably is just apart of the show I believe.
ye, but the indexing site for Mario and this wiki still consider the stuff presented there as valid, like the Stopwatch

and thanks, I got another thread cookin' after this one finishes up

ye, but the indexing site for Mario and this wiki still consider the stuff presented there as valid, like the Stopwatch

and thanks, I got another thread cookin' after this one finishes up
Fo9ZF7ZWIAw4MH4.jpg

I used to pray for times like this 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

holy hell, I'm done with Luigi's profile finally

is this alright to be applied now?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back