• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Removal of Unicron's NEP2

Rikimarox2

He/Him
Ez pz thread. The justification of Unicron's NEP2 is nowhere near enough to grant it, and it seems that he only predates the multiverse, not its concepts. And from the other threads, it seems there isn't any feats to justify it either.

Not to mention, in the very profile itself, it says he exists as an idea of chaos.

As such, it should be removed.

Agree: 8 (DragonLord, Bernkastelll, thelastmlg, Delta333, Antoniofer, Teezar, XSoulofcinderX, AbaddonTheDisappointment)

Last edited:
I remember there was a thread in March that tried to get this removed as well, and I currently agree

in fact, the entirety of Multiversal Unicron’s page seems flawed, not only is there barely any scans, the entire page is questionable since Unicron hasn’t been a “Multiversal Singularity” since 2015, officially all Unicron’s are now different to Hasbro and Takara

Ez pz thread. The justification of Unicron's NEP2 is nowhere near enough to grant it, and it seems that he only predates the multiverse, not its concepts. And from the other threads, it seems there isn't any feats to justify it either.

Not to mention, in the very profile itself, it says he exists as an idea of chaos.

As such, it should be removed.
I agre

I remember there was a thread in March that tried to get this removed as well, and I currently agree

in fact, the entirety of Multiversal Unicron’s page seems flawed, not only is there barely any scans, the entire page is questionable since Unicron hasn’t been a “Multiversal Singularity” since 2015, officially all Unicron’s are now different to Hasbro and Takara
And in a follow up, does a “True Form” and “Avatar” thing really even exist?, even when Unicron was a Multiversal Singularity the idea was that there was 1 Unicron traveling across Reality after he manifested his Astral Plane Self into the physical realm, nothing to do with “Avatars” or “True Forms”

Agree too because the justification is self-explanatory,but I want to say that existing as an idea of chaos is not really contradicted to being NEP type 2 because there are characters that have both AE type 1 and NEP type 2 in this wiki

Agree too because the justification is self-explanatory,but I want to say that existing as an idea of chaos is not really contradicted to being NEP type 2 because there are characters that have both AE type 1 and NEP type 2 in this wiki
That's true, but that's when there's context. It's a rare case.

There's no context here at all, and if a being is stated to be an idea with no further context, they shouldn't be NEP2.

Alrighty, now we just 1 or 2 staff agreements. Not sure which staff I should message though :/

What characters? Pm me if you have too

I'm working to fix the page. And to answer your question. This page of Unicron is only the multiversal one. Anything that is 2015 and beyond is not part of the multiversal Unicron

Renaming the page would be useful imo

Also this seems fine I guess

Last edited:
I'm working to fix the page. And to answer your question. This page of Unicron is only the multiversal one. Anything that is 2015 and beyond is not part of the multiversal Unicron

Renaming the page would be useful imo

Also this seems fine I guess
Still, the past versions of Unicron should probably get there own profiles since they’re also now retconned to be separate, I suppose this is sort of a Pre-Retcon Beyonder situation though

maybe “Pre-Shroud Unicron” would make it more accurate

Still, the past versions of Unicron should probably get there own profiles since they’re also now retconned to be separate, I suppose this is sort of a Pre-Retcon Beyonder situation though

maybe “Pre-Shroud Unicron” would make it more accurate
That feels extremely troublesome? They technically don't exist anymore.

Close, but apparently the multiversal singularity thing not being a thing anymore only counts for his manifestations, not the entity as a whole.

At least that's how I remember seeing it. It has been a long while since I worked on the profile.

Close, but apparently the multiversal singularity thing not being a thing anymore only counts for his manifestations, not the entity as a whole.
Hm, if that’s true I suppose it’s all fine then, though then the Avatar Key seems pointless as those “avatars” can just have there own profiles as different continuity Unicron’s as they are currently, unless I’m missing something

Really I’d be interested in trying to rework the general Transformers profiles, the G1 cartoon Profiles use a Calc from Worm and not there own verse

Anyway, since we have 2 staff approval. I think this CRT can be applied. I'll do the edit and this can be closed

Back