• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kirby vs Kid Buu (dragon ball heroes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, doesn’t buu start with ki blast or punching?
yea but dimensional domain will still kick in
“Dude trust this guy”
803308971674959882.png

Doesn't it require that Kirby throws a heart or something? Which would count as a physical move, which would stun him.

Then this is a stomp I guess since he can't do anything.
Wait buu only gets DD when he absorbs dabura or janemba.
Which version is this?

That's just a passive stamina stuff.
DD is different.
Both work technically the same but it's not DD

Because uhhh stoopid wiki.
Him and goku caused extensive damage to the scared world of kais, obliterated an entire galaxy over time, scales above goku who shook the afterlife

I was browsing through the Wiki and saw this battle and when I saw it I was scared to :poop:
I thought someone had actually lost their sanity completely and used Buunemba
Thank God my faith in humanity has been restored

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back