• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some Minor OPM Revisions

I was looking through some of the OPM profiles and noticed a lot of them are missing abilities or missing some scaling.

First some issues with some monsters scaling to Genos. Several monsters that fought Genos only have class 25 lifting strength and or are only MHS when the Genos they fought had Class M lifting strength and was MHS possibly MHS+. The following monsters that need to be updated are: Face Ripper, G4, G5, Sky King, Subterranean King, Mosquito Girl, Armored Gorilla, Beast King. Senior Centipede should also be MHS+ scaling from Metal Bat.

Second several Dragon Level Monsters need to have their MHS speed rating updated to MHS+, this includes: Vaccine Man, Beefcake, Pluton and Bakuzan. Also Bakuzan should have Large Size Type 1 since he's around the same height as Gouketsu.

Also a lot of dragons need to have their lifting strength reworded to scale to Deepsea King instead of Choze. Due to Choze having unknown lifting strength.

Some other things:
Vacuuma should have his stats updated and downscaled from Puri Puri as he managed to harm him in their fight. Also change his name from Vacuuma to Baquma as that's his updated name.
Gums should have Body Control and Acid Manipulation based off his recent showings and comments from Pig God.
Homeless Emperor should have his Durability changed to Unknown Physically, At least Low 7-B Possibly 7-A with Light Spheres. Based off of his fight with Zombie Man were he uses the spheres to defend himself as well as attack.
Drive Knight Should be changed to Unknown by himself, At least Low 7-B with Tactical Transformations as we've never seen him fight in his base form and we've only seen him use his armors to fight.
Melzalgald and the other generals under Boros should be downgraded to at least MHS+ as keeping up with Metal Bat, Puri, never tagging Atomic and catching a casual Bang of guard are not indicative of a sub relativistic rating.
Add the CSRC Calc link to Saitama's profile effectively making Saitama stronger than 4 Exatons.

Last edited:
Also I have a question, but why do we assume that Drive Knight's base body scales to Low 7-B? We've only seen his armors that fight with Low 7-B characters.

He should probably be: Unknown by himself, At least Low 7-B with Tactical Transformations

Also I have a question, but why do we assume that Drive Knight's base body scales to Low 7-B? We've only seen his armors that fight with Low 7-B characters.

He should probably be: Unknown by himself, At least Low 7-B with Tactical Transformations
This? Anyone's thoughts on this?

Does anyone else have any suggestions or seen any profiles that need to be updated with stuff. This is just some of the stuff I found and I'd imagine I missed a few things.

I'd say that Melzalgald should be: "At least MHS+" as I don't think that Atomic Samurai was being that casual. Boros should probably scale above other dragon level threats.

I also want to clarify something. Should we link both the serious punch calc and CSRC calc in Saitama's profile since he overpowered the attack and his punch was just some left over energy? Or would combing the two results be calc stacking?

It seems a lot like calc stacking, and I do feel uncomfortable using that method until one of the calc group members give a thumbs up. For now, he should just scale to 2.5 exatons

It seems a lot like calc stacking, and I do feel uncomfortable using that method until one of the calc group members give a thumbs up. For now, he should just scale to 2.5 exatons
Calc stacking is using the results of one calc to multiply the results of another.
This would be just adding two parts of the same feat together.

Weren't some people against that method tho? I feel like we should ask a calc guy just to be sure

If someone created a beefcake sized crater and that same attack they used blew away hundreds of surrounding cityblocks and those two feats were calc'd separately and then added together for the AP of a character's page would that be a problem?

I'm not fine with a single MHS+ rating based off of Lightning Max. Especially when his calc was never approved and his statement was never universally considered legit.

I also have no idea why Beefcake would scale even under the assumption that it was legit considering.

The P&A section along with Drive Knight's tiering change is fine

You're thoughts on melzalgald's speed? I agree with MHS+ lightning max being removed

Isn't beefcake MHS+ based on being a dragon and superior to demons?

Superior AP wise doesn't always mean superior speed wise but idk at this point. If we're scaling speed now then he'd scale up from PPP I guess.

Alright so the possibly MHS+ should be removed for all characters who scale to Lightning Max and instead just be MHS. For the Dragons they can still be MHS+ for being superior to DSK. Anything else?

If that the case I'm going to start applying the abilities and some of the scaling if anyone wants to help out go ahead.

Back