• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Excellence616

He/Him
For Banner
Extrasensory Perception: Bruce Banner Can See Astral Projections | The Incredible Hulk #82 (Banner has the same ability. Here he is seeing the astral projection of a sorceres who was murdered and Bruce/Hulk are helping her find her killer)

For Hulk
After the acceptance of The Nature of Astral Forms, the Astral Plane, and Telepathy in this thread, Hulk should have:

Non-Physical Interaction (Soul - Energy, Intangibility - Incorporeality - Abstract Minds, Emotions/Personality, Memory, Ideas, Narrative, Thoughts, Life Force - Concept Type 3 - Information Type 2 - Nonexistent Nature Type 2, Aspect 1, 2, & 3).

Grey Hulk Interacted with Doctor Strange's Astral Form | Incredible Hulk Vol1 #370
Hulk interacted with Doctor Strange Astral Form again | World War Hulk Issue 3

For Gamma Mutates
Conceptual Energy (Type 1)
(All gamma radiation, in its multiple forms e.g, most primal and abstract form that is neither particle nor wave, is an emanation of The One Below All. | Immortal Hulk #20

It is comes for The Below place where the One Below All stays. The Below Place is also the lowest point of all | Immortal Hulk #11, the infinite abyss that lies underneath creation | Immortal Hulk #25, as its bedrock | Immortal She-Hulk, encompassing the Qlippoth that serve as the dark reflections of each Sefirot in the Mystery.

Multilocation with at least Interdimensional range. (Gamma Powered individual exist in the below place and the real world at same time | Immortal Hulk #20)

Sandbox

Agree: @Excel616, @Eseseso, @Tomfer, @Lynieryz, @Milly_Rocking_Bandit, @ProfectusInfinity, @Maverick_Zero_X, @LephyrTheRevanchist, @DarkDragonMedeus (6 : 3)

Disagree:

Neutral:

Last edited:
They’re not working for me either.

One of the scans though doesn’t make sense because I remember reading WWH and in the issue Hulk specifically can’t attack Dr.Strange’s astral form, he only breaks his hands when he becomes physical to Hulk again.

So that would actually go against the point of anything. Unless there’s some other scan I’m not aware of.

Nothing implies that he made himself physical. This is when he made himself physical. Dr Strange knows about Hulk's connection to The Astral.
The fact that we clearly see Hulk being unable to touch Dr.Strange in his blue astral form and then we see Strange coming into color and touch Bruce’s form once he’s reverted from the Hulk does in fact imply he made himself physical.

He does not touch Strange’s astral form in this issue, it’s made clear that he cannot touch strange’s astral form in this issue, which is why Hulk tricked strange to begin with.

The fact that we clearly see Hulk being unable to touch Dr.Strange in his blue astral form and then we see Strange coming into color and touch Bruce’s form once he’s reverted from the Hulk does in fact imply he made himself physical.

He does not touch Strange’s astral form in this issue, it’s made clear that he cannot touch strange’s astral form in this issue, which is why Hulk tricked strange to begin with.
He was still blue when hulk touched him and became physical when he knew it was safe for him.

He was still blue when hulk touched him and became physical when he knew it was safe for him.
Hulk never touched him when he was blue.

Also these are contradictory statements.

If Hulk could touch him when he was blue, why was he become physical to begin with? Why would it be “safe” for him to begin with if there’s literally no distinction between Dr.Strange being blue and Dr.Strange being physical to Hulk.

In your own scan

main-qimg-2a4fb9770935c95eeb627357f2842433

Hulk cannot touch Dr.Strange

main-qimg-501dfad231960869d6436d9d76b58595

And that Strange could snuff Hulk out at any moment.

The only reason Hulk was able to touch Dr.Strange was because he became physical to begin with, which we can clearly see here.

main-qimg-559e7d32b36ddb9ff17865b317296dac

If Hulk was able to touch strange, he would’ve done this to begin with:

main-qimg-99464648a9b15c0b860fcc60e534788a

But the fact that he decided to play a trick on Dr.Strange in order to deal this critical blow more than suggests he wasn’t able to harm him prior.

Agree with the additions.
I hope this response is kept in mind because I feel there are a few key issues with this particular line of evidence.

If Hulk could touch him when he was blue, why was he become physical to begin with? Why would it be “safe” for him to begin with if there’s literally no distinction between Dr.Strange being blue and Dr.Strange being physical to Hulk.

In your own scan

The only reason Hulk was able to touch Dr.Strange was because he became physical to begin with, which we can clearly see here.

But the fact that he decided to play a trick on Dr.Strange in order to deal this critical blow more than suggests he wasn’t able to harm him prior.

I hope this response is kept in mind because I feel there are a few key issues with this particular line of evidence.
Wasn't that all in Hulk's mind?

In your own scan

You forgot this
He tricked Strange after he touched his Astral

He’s not physically touching strange there either.

Ask yourself this, if Hulk was actually touching strange in that moment, why was he threatening for Strange to “get out of his head” instead of just tearing him in half right then and there?
He tricked Strange after he touched his Astral
This makes no sense whatsoever, Hulk isn’t scared of Strange. Why is he resorting to tricks when by your admission, he was holding him up by the collar right before. He doesn’t back down from fights, as evident from Sentry by this very same comic.

He wouldn’t be tricking Strange unless he absolutely needed to in order to touch him.

Wasn't that all in Hulk's mind?
Yeah exactly, Strange projected his astral form into Hulk’s mind.

And then Strange became physical in Hulk’s mind which allowed him to break his hands which affected Strange in the real world as well.

He’s not physically touching strange there either.

Ask yourself this, if Hulk was actually touching strange in that moment, why was he threatening for Strange to “get out of his head” instead of just tearing him in half right then and there?
Why would hurt tear him in half? That is out of character for most of his persona (excluding Devil Hulk)

This makes no sense whatsoever, Hulk isn’t scared of Strange. Why is he resorting to tricks when by your admission, he was holding him up by the collar right before. He doesn’t back down from fights, as evident from Sentry by this very same comic.

He wouldn’t be tricking Strange unless he absolutely needed to in order to touch him.
1) He held Strange Astral Form
2) Seeing that Hulk got him, Dr Strange broke free from Hulk's Grip and threatened Hulk.
3) This is where they physically touched Banner using that opportunity to break Strange's hand.

By the way, what do you think of the rest?

I believe it's indeed very clear Hulk can't properly damage Strange in astral form... At first. But that he slowly gained the ability to do it the angrier he got about Strange being in his mind, which is what prompted Strange to threaten him.

We know Hulk can indeed adapt and gain new powers as he gets angrier, so I think that's the likely scenario here.

I believe it's indeed very clear Hulk can't properly damage Strange in astral form... At first. But that he slowly gained the ability to do it the angrier he got about Strange being in his mind, which is what prompted Strange to threaten him.

We know Hulk can indeed adapt and gain new powers as he gets angrier, so I think that's the likely scenario here.
This makes sense.

We know Hulk can indeed adapt and gain new powers as he gets angrier, so I think that's the likely scenario here
Make sense

Last edited:

This makes sense.

Do you also agree with the rest of the OP

For Banner
Extrasensory Perception: Bruce Banner Can See Astral Projections | The Incredible Hulk #82 (Banner has the same ability. Here he is seeing the astral projection of a sorceres who was murdered and Bruce/Hulk are helping her find her killer)
Agree.
For Hulk
After the acceptance of The Nature of Astral Forms, the Astral Plane, and Telepathy in this thread, Hulk should have:

Non-Physical Interaction (Soul - Energy, Intangibility - Incorporeality - Abstract Minds, Emotions/Personality, Memory, Ideas, Narrative, Thoughts, Life Force - Concept Type 3 - Information Type 2 - Nonexistent Nature Type 2, Aspect 1, 2, & 3).

Grey Hulk Interacted with Doctor Strange's Astral Form | Incredible Hulk Vol1 #370
Hulk interacted with Doctor Strange Astral Form again | World War Hulk Issue 3
Agree with all this based on you and Lephyr's points.
For Gamma Mutates
Conceptual Energy (Type 1)
(All gamma radiation, in its multiple forms e.g, most primal and abstract form that is neither particle nor wave, is an emanation of The One Below All. | Immortal Hulk #20

It is comes for The Below place where the One Below All stays. The Below Place is also the lowest point of all | Immortal Hulk #11, the infinite abyss that lies underneath creation | Immortal Hulk #25, as its bedrock | Immortal She-Hulk, encompassing the Qlippoth that serve as the dark reflections of each Sefirot in the Mystery.

Multilocation with at least Interdimensional range. (Gamma Powered individual exist in the below place and the real world at same time | Immortal Hulk #20)
I agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back