• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

"Celestialsapien" Alien X VS "Apocalyptic Monster" Godzilla

• Both in-character
  • Equalized speed
  • IT Godzilla
Alien X:
Godzilla:
Inconclusive:

Just wanted to pop in and say that the Countless-D is part of Godzilla's AP based off the profile, the Mind Manipulation is in regards to its ability to manipulate and assimilate beings on the same dimensionality as itself into its being.

But regardless, can Alien X even interact with It? Dude's got Large Size Type 9, possibly 10, so I want to know if X has shown the capacity to affect higher dimensional beings of this scale.

Well It is merely Godzilla's true form, with Godzilla merely being the main "trunk" or physical body that It operates under so anything Godzilla can do then It can do as well since the later's just the physical body.

Anyways I don't want to jump the gun here since I know jack about Alien X, but I really can't see what Alien X can do to prevent himself from getting utterly destroyed. Not only is he immeasurably weaker then Godzilla's true form in dimensionality and in AP, and it's likely too big to be interacted with in the first place but X has no answer to being assimilated into Godzilla's existence and becoming just one of the branches of It. And any action which X may try to do in the first place will result in Godzilla using Countless-D level Causality Manipulation to manipulate X's causality or reverting any action done by X.

If it's not a very blatant mismatch, then I'm voting for Godzilla because of that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back