• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pandora Hearts Cosmology/tier

There is no profile for the Pandora Hearts universe. However, I have made a revision, and it may still be useful for those who do not know, or who plan to do it one day.
Additionally, it’s always good to ask for opinions from several people.

Pandora Hearts introduction​

Imagine countless multiverses where every outer dimensions, the worlds inhabited by mortals like us, is ruled by immensely powerful cosmic entities whose very nature is beyond human understanding .Imagine, that these cosmic entities saw each of the worlds that they govern as little more than "stories" for them to freely alter and manipulate for their own entertainment.Now imagine that the ruler of said multiverses, the God figure, the one who holds the very power that created all the multiverses themself... is a Depressed, Bipolar, Schizophrenic, Teenage girl. Welcome to the crazy screwed up wonderland known as "Pandora Hearts".

Pandora hearts

The Abyss​

The story of Pandora Hearts takes place in the 1st dimension (we will see its own cosmology later)

First dimension (Original world)​

The first dimension is where the story of Pandora Hearts happened(more below in "The Jurors" section). Now let's introduce the timelines that make up the Multiverse.

The Core of Abyss​

As I said above, The Abyss is the Beginning and the End of all that exists.

The Cheshire world​

The Cheshire dimension is special, it is not a dimension parallel to the Multiverse, it is an Outer-World, which exists outside of everything.

The Jurors​

The Jurors are powerful Cosmic Entities who govern every outer-dimensions/stories/multiverses etc. They are essentially outer-gods, likely inspired by HP Lovecraft's "Court of Azathoth".

The Children of Ill Ohmen/The Children of Misfortune​

Characters like Oz Vessalius, Lacie,Vincent etc...

Destructive Power​

1. At the very beginning of the story, Oz destroyed the space-time fabric when he was imprisoned in the Abyss part.
  2. Oz is the Chain (special entity in the verse) that has destructive power to destroy the chains that support the world (Multiverse,see above) and that's happened then the world starting to end
  3. In excess of anger Oz was destroying the dimension of Cheshire and has the same power of Mad Hatter to destroy everything that comes from the Abyss (see Cheshire world and Abyss above )
  4. Even the Highest being( aka God/Depressed Girl/Bipolar-girl or just "Alyss" who surpass the Jurors) is not immune to Oz power (it's a big feat in the verse)
  5. and Oz formed a Contract with The Will of The Abyss, which gave him access to the powers of her and The Core of The Abyss, which allowed him to destroy white Alyss to save the world.
Oz(end series) and Alyss > Jurors > others

Conclusion: This should indicate at least 2-A to Low 1-C

I have no interest in this verse, and this is no longer a staff discussion thread.
Therefore, I will be unfollowing, my apologies.
Feel free to message me on my wall if my input is absolutely needed, though.

Back