• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two Luffy victimizers Duke It Out [Kizaru vs. Kaido]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saqphire

She/Her
IMG-6216.jpg
• Both in-character
• Both with full health, stamina, basically they’re both at their prime
• Speed not equalized
• Win conditions is death or incapacitation via either knock-outs or hax that makes one unable to fight.

First to 7 votes will win after grace:
Kaidou (14): MonkeyOfLife, TauanVictor, AThe1412, Crobatman44, KochengPutih, noninho, Epiccheev, Sparx_gaming, Padaryuos, MintyBoi1, Apollonir.Scale, Kailone, OhMika, CryptonBestDbFan
Kizaru (1): TheFallenProfit
Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Adding, also can you explain why Kizaru wins here?

Adding
While massovely holding back and mentally nerfed, he's shown better AP, speed, and durability feats against a stronger Luffy than a fullpower post haki bloomed drunken amped Kaido has against a weaker one.

The Vegapunks also confirmed that concentrated Lasers are beyond Lunarian durability which is considerably greater than Kaidos.

While massovely holding back and mentally nerfed, he's shown better AP, speed, and durability feats against a stronger Luffy than a fullpower post haki bloomed drunken amped Kaido has against a weaker one.

The Vegapunks also confirmed that concentrated Lasers are beyond Lunarian durability which is considerably greater than Kaidos.
Fair response.

Haki gg

Even snakeman could deal with the lasers by just punching them
Full on cap… the only damage he’s done was a small scratch wound by a light sword on a no haki luffy

Even when he used his acceleration technique (beyond his max power) to snakeman Luffy, Luffy was completely fine

And how did he show better speed when gear 5 Luffy outpaced or arguably blitzed Kizaru? Whenever kaido is shown to have outpaced Luffy from afar aswell?

I’m not even on onigashima and I can point out all these caps, that’s how wrong your mindset/argument is

And on durability Kaido tanked many haki attacks from gear 5 Luffy, Kizaru couldn’t by just one haki attack…

Bro is reading Kizaru/Admiral Piece

sorry but there's NO way Kizaru wins against Kaido

if he and his companions, that are at the same level i dare saying, were capable of trying against Kaido...
and Shanks is on the level of Kaido, more or less...

why would he stop and "ototoooo, benn beckman..." since he even have other 3* admirals by his side (AND Garp)?

nah, he doesn't have a chance, imo
Kaido FRA

Very based title. I will go for Kaido as he is too tanky for Kizaru to outlast and too strong/proficient in Haki for him to overpower. Kizaru’s speed and status as an Admiral is really the only thing giving him a chance.

sorry but there's NO way Kizaru wins against Kaido

if he and his companions, that are at the same level i dare saying, were capable of trying against Kaido...
and Shanks is on the level of Kaido, more or less...

why would he stop and "ototoooo, benn beckman..." since he even have other 3* admirals by his side (AND Garp)?

nah, he doesn't have a chance, imo
Kaido FRA
Kaido for MonkeyofLife reasons FRA
Kaido solos

He solos the fraud admiral
Kaido FRA
Kaido will win this match easily, let's not forget that Kaido's presence scared another admiral, Ryokugyu, and kept her away from Wano.

And kaido>luffy btw
Very based title. I will go for Kaido as he is too tanky for Kizaru to outlast and too strong/proficient in Haki for him to overpower. Kizaru’s speed and status as an Admiral is really the only thing giving him a chance.
Kaido's arsenal is just incredible. Voting him.

Also the moment Kaen Daiko comes out Kizaru is finished.
Adding all of your votes. When is the grace period for adding the matchups to the profiles ?

Grace (this was a landslide win for Kaido, ngl). Who can add the matchup to the profiles ? Or can I just add it myself ?

Kaido definitely wins but I don't think it's the one sided slaughter this thread implied😭
It's not? Then what happened to gear 5 and kizaru?

Luffy literally ate his laser... Punched them away and then actually got one shot and potentially blitzed whenever it was time to get serious... What exactly is kizaru going to do with kaido who's tankier and has a better speed Amp who can also one shot?

Kizaru fought off-screen against Gear 5 Luffy for a long time. Recently we are seeing that he most likely didn't want to fight seriously and go against his friends, while Luffy was excited to showing his grow up to the admiral.

Kizaru fought off-screen against Gear 5 Luffy for a long time. Recently we are seeing that he most likely didn't want to fight seriously and go against his friends, while Luffy was excited to showing his grow up to the admiral.
Nah... That didn't happen at all... Luffy was there trying to just distract him
1094-010.png

No haki luffy was punching away the lasers of kizaru... Once kizaru ran away and was a danger to the strawhats, he got one shot
1094-015.png
1094-016.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back