• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

Okay. I thought that you meant that they should immediately be permanently thread-banned.

I would prefer something like 1 day -> 1 week -> 1 month -> 6 months -> 1 year -> permanent though.

What is the name or username of the artist?

This is over and Match was ended as inconclusive. Can be closed.

Gojo profile needs to be unlocked for this

Close, the stuff accepted is added

This is over and Match was ended as inconclusive. Can be closed.
Close, the stuff accepted is added

Done

Gojo profile needs to be unlocked for this
@Marvel_Champion_07 @Therefir would you be so kind? <3

Sukuna Profile name should be renamed into Sukuna Ryomen. Currently it's listed as Ryomen Sukuna which is incorrect. Ryomen is his last name and Sukuna is his first name.

You can refer the kanji here if you need

If it's no trouble, could this thread be closed for the time being please? Apparently DBH needs to go through evaluation on whether or how many layers it has in terms of hax while GOW already went through its evaluation, which means that for now this match up can't really be done when we don't know Goku's layers. So if it can be closed then I'd appreciate that

image.png

Ryomen Sukuna (両りょう面めん宿すく儺な Ryōmen Sukuna?), more often referred to as simply Sukuna (宿すく儺な Sukuna?)

I need these two profiles unlocked. They list their AP values in their justification, and I want to edit them to fit our new standards regarding that.

I need these two profiles unlocked. They list their AP values in their justification, and I want to edit them to fit our new standards regarding that.
Done.

One of the links on this page's 1-A justification leads to the wrong scan, specifically the "beyond all physical worlds" scan, so it will need to be replaced with the proper scan.

Can someone either change the incorrect scan with the actual scan, or unlock the page for me to add it myself?

One of the links on this page's 1-A justification leads to the wrong scan, specifically the "beyond all physical worlds" scan, so it will need to be replaced with the proper scan.

Can someone either change the incorrect scan with the actual scan, or unlock the page for me to add it myself?

Done.

Please open these profiles for this thread

Last edited:
@Excel616 in the future, if you have a lot of profiles you want unlocked, instead of providing the links, please list the exactly worded names of the profiles. That way, a bot can auto-unlock them. In any case, I have unlocked the profiles, but you'll likely have to ask Dereck or Garri to relock them cus i'm not gonna be on for the rest of the day.

Unlock to update range and dura to L-1C Possibly 1-C

Thank you. The edits have been made so the pages can be locked again.

Could you also unlock these pages? The first one is missing a Notes/Explanations section while the second one has it in the wrong spot.

Thank you. The edits have been made so the pages can be locked again.

Could you also unlock these pages? The first one is missing a Notes/Explanations section while the second one has it in the wrong spot.
Done.

Please Lock these profiles and this thread

Back