• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

Changes have been applied
48 hours have been reached this can be closed, thanks.
Can be locked now

Done.
This link, which concerns Kratos' Pankration feats, no longer works.
@KLOL506 @Planck69
Can someone unban me from RVR? I need to make a report.
Will do so for the time being.

Woops, it seems that better not, since the reason of why are you banned is for unhelpful RVT posts, so just ask someone else to make the report for you or ask Deagon as he was the one who threadbanned you.

Woops, it seems that better not, since the reason of why are you banned is for unhelpful RVT posts, so just ask someone else to make the report for you or ask Deagon as he was the one who threadbanned you.
To be fair, it's been well over a month since he got threadbanned. Ban should be lifted imo.

Threadbans for RVR are meant to be permanent, but they can and should be lifted if the user has a report to make, and then reapplied when their participation has ended.

If you wont unban me I just wanted to let staff know, there is a physiology page linked to some characters (that also didnt get a CRT to get the physiology added) is being toyed by so many people with no CRT.

The page went from this to this with no CRT

The same group of people added this CRT even thought it was not accepted

I must've missed this information somewhere.
We mostly discussed it in the staff conversation, but apparently there is not a search function so I am not sure how to easily locate the discussion. The reasoning was essentially that an RVR threadban isn't a punishment, so there's little reason to apply increasingly long bans. If a user demonstrates that they have a propensity for inappropriate RVR participation, it is preferable to simply apply a permanent threadban that can be temporarily lifted when needed, since it's relatively rare for users to need to make reports and ever rarer that those same users get threadbanned.

Threadbans for RVR are meant to be permanent, but they can and should be lifted if the user has a report to make, and then reapplied when their participation has ended.
Yeah, no. This is straight up wrong:
Such posts should preferably be removed by the staff, and if a member continues to derail after being repeatedly told to stop, this will result in a temporary ban.
Repeated violations will be followed with a strict warning, followed by a threadban for one week to a site ban for some duration, depending on the severity of their conduct.
From the RVR itself.

We mostly discussed it in the staff conversation, but apparently there is not a search function so I am not sure how to easily locate the discussion.
Then the RVR thread should be updated, cuz as of right now, that's not reflected on the thread.

Yeah it should likely be updated. I'll try to find where it was agreed upon by staff in the convo.

If you wont unban me I just wanted to let staff know, there is a physiology page linked to some characters (that also didnt get a CRT to get the physiology added) is being toyed by so many people with no CRT.

The page went from this to this with no CRT

The same group of people added this CRT even thought it was not accepted
I'll unban you for the time being so you can make your report then.

Did they copy the content of your sandbox and created the profile themselves? So they can claim that they are the profile creator?
Yes, he probably sees it when it's being processed and still being fix on crt and decide to upload it. Well I already delete the older content and paste the fix version on my edit yesterday

Request to rename "Yakuza" to "Like a Dragon", as its official English name has been changed to its original Japanese name of Ryu Ga Gotoku (Which literally means "Like a Dragon").

As a result, these pages would have the "Yakuza" verse name replaced to "Like a Dragon".

Can anyone rename this profile from "Xuanzang Sanzang" to "Tang Sanzang"

Back