• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku cc vs kratos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching for now seeing as how I want to hear arguments from the GOW experts, but at the moment I'll give my own take on this match.

SBA, unless stated otherwise by the OP, dictates that any and all characters in a vs thread are at their strongest forms which in this case is Universe Tree Power SSB Goku and Power of Hope Kratos. Now with all that being said, and just going by what's presented in both profiles, I'm pretty sure that UT Goku just passively deletes Kratos on a conceptual and historical level that bypasses Kratos' abstract existence and his resistances due to Goku's potency and range bypassing all that. So CC Goku god stomps Kratos based off what I've seen and I also think this might be a potential mismatch.

Seriously, this part again? This is what, the third time?

Again, 50% of this battle is going to be about hax layers, something GOW has checked, while SDBH has not.

And the other half would be talking about passive info 2 hax.

This fight shouldn't be done until the SDBH layers are done (at least the team power).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back