• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

Need LN Rimuru profile to be opened to fix something minor.
Also I am sorry about before..

Done.

Due to some plot reasons that basically sum up to Type 9 Immortality shenanigans, Mycale and Perfecti need to have one of these "Articles about X" boxes as well. Thank you.
I didn't know what to call the actual template so I js called it "Perfecti" since that appears to be the "true form."

In any case, Done.

Does the rising of the shield hero have discussion thread? Can someone send the link if there is one because I can't find it

How many voting right staff do you need to get a tier 2 thread accepted
From what I know you need atleast 3 input
  • For content revisions that affect Tier 2or higher, the participation of at least one Administrator in the review and approval process is required.
    • The Administrator(s) should provide their evaluations and input regarding the suggested revision, and their decision will be given significant weight in the final determination of approval.
/SPOILER]

• For content revisions that affect Tier 2 or higher, the participation of at least one Administrator in the review and approval process is required.
    • The Administrator(s) should provide their evaluations and input regarding the suggested revision, and their decision will be given significant weight in the final determination of approval.
Doesn't this say it needs one?

Doesn't this say it needs one?
Forgot to post this too
In cases where the series verse has a significant following or a large amount of material has been published based on its content, it may be necessary to seek approval from a minimum of three staff members to ensure that all relevant parties are aware of and agree with the proposed revisions.

Someone close this thread

Match was repeatedly posted by the OP. Here it was already settled a few days ago. It's not even a week.

Last edited:

closure

Quick question, how do you cite a comment from another thread in such a way that keeps the original poster's name (the same way basic replies will cite the name of an OP)?

This thread should be closed. Match us repeated.

Back