• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

CC Goku vs Sora

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fezzih_007

He/Him
Sora is 5D now(lol), so i gonna trow him against a expy of his.

Speed equal
Kh 3 Sora is being used
Goku Super Saiyan Blue: Universe Tree Power is being used
They fight on Hell
Start distance is 2km away

Votes:
Stock shonen Hero:
573cab33ffe1b31f0d00cf89c988941f.jpg

Young Dad:
EHxmU3fX0AA0NG3.jpg

Last edited:
U.T Goku has an overwhelming passive aura with Time Power and G.o.D aura that surpasses even the U.T + G.o.D’s also Goku’s aura can erase information type 2, conceptual type 1, history, and nep type 1.

This seems like a stomp but I’ll see what the arguments for Sora are.

U.T Goku has an overwhelming passive aura with Time Power and G.o.D aura that surpasses even the U.T + G.o.D’s that can erase information type 2, conceptual type 1, history, and nep type 1.

This seems like a stomp but I’ll see what the arguments for Sora are.
I read Sora's profile thrice over and while that may not always be enough I'm fairly certain he has no way around getting passively deleted

I did not have to see Sora the Hedgehog.

Anyways, how many hax layers Goku has? Sora has resistances to type 1 conceptual, type 2 informational, historical so on EE of at least 27 layers (and High-Godly type 8 immortality on top of that), and his own hax is as layered too.

Last edited:
So how does Sora and Goku's layers work as their has been a change to how layers works. Which means feats of actual resistances being broken, or resisting layered hax, is required for them now.

Layering is the ability to break through resistances to one's ability/hax. Successfully using an ability against a resistant character means that the ability is "layered." Further, resisting a layered ability is an indication of layered resistance, so on and so forth. An ability becoming stronger does not automatically mean it is layered unless it is shown to overcome a resistance. Crucially this is not the same as resistance negation, against which layering is irrelevant.

Moreover, layering should not be thought of as applying to abilities which intuitively can be overcome with magnitude, such as heat resistance or analytical prediction. For instance, it is not layered fire manipulation to burn someone with a heat source hotter than they can withstand.

Iirc vieth in goku vs kratos said that ut goku can increase his layers using universal tree since goku and fu where constantly resisting each other haxs

Anyways, how many hax layers Goku has? Sora has resistances to type 1 conceptual, type 2 informational, historical so on EE of at least 27 layers (and High-Godly type 8 immortality on top of that), and his own hax is as layered too.
Would be real nice if the profile actually said this or if someone else corroborated this claim

I'm having a hard time believing this because by comparison the mentioned wincons for Goku are linked on his profile

Even without the passives can Sora survive just getting absolutely obliterated via raw AP?

Unless I'm missing something Goku scales to infinite Low 1-C structures and Sora is just one. So it's like the difference between a Low 2-C and a 2-A.

Yall better start justifying those layers with actual feats now that we have standards on this shit lol
Why?
Well, the special powers for Time Power and Special Ki manipulation does show example of characters resisting stuff.
The numbers of layers is actually very big.

Sigh
Why not
Hey Bob
What’s the strat for Sora here?
Simplest way to describe Sora's strategy is just mentioning a Red Mage from Final Fantasy, he's a jack of all trades that shifts between swordfighting and magical stuff.

And how specifically does his heavy hitting Hax like Info and Concept Hax work?
By inflicting significant damage on the opponent, do note that if the EE fails the opponent is automatically BFR'd to a 11-C ("minus" 1-A scale from 3D) space instead.

The video is a bit confusing ngl, But i assume that's sora attacking while being enveloped in fire...?
Indeed.

So how does Sora and Goku's layers work as their has been a change to how layers works. Which means feats of actual resistances being broken, or resisting layered hax, is required for them now.
Thankfully that's rather direct here (note that while it was proposed as ResNeg layers, it was accepted as just normal layers intead), it doesn't just make up numbers from random scaling, but rather a number having inherent priority higher than a lower one for the purposes of a given ability.

Even without the hax can't Goku just one shot here since I assume he has a massive AP advantage?
I think DBH characters scale to infinite Low 1-C (5-D) structures? If so, yeah, but again, that's not bypassing the High-Godly.

Simplest way to describe Sora's strategy is just mentioning a Red Mage from Final Fantasy, he's a jack of all trades that shifts between swordfighting and magical stuff.

By inflicting significant damage on the opponent, do note that if the EE fails the opponent is automatically BFR'd to a 11-C ("minus" 1-A scale from 3D) space instead.

Indeed.

Thankfully that's rather direct here (note that while it was proposed as ResNeg layers, it was accepted as just normal layers intead), it doesn't just make up numbers from random scaling, but rather a number having inherent priority higher than a lower one for the purposes of a given ability.

I think DBH characters scale to infinite Low 1-C (5-D) structures? If so, yeah, but again, that's not bypassing the High-Godly.
Sora won't be able to do anything if he is getting passively AP stomped.

Goku's aura that passively destroys is Low 1-C in range so I'm pretty sure Sora just keeps getting shitcanned every time he comes back

Oh damn we automatically assuming people have been faking or frauding hax layers now? M
No, just that you need to back up your claims. Which you should've been doing from the very start.
Why?
Well, the special powers for Time Power and Special Ki manipulation does show example of characters resisting stuff.
The numbers of layers is actually very big.
"why do i need to give evidence of goku having a morbillion hax layers" I'm sure you can think of a reason, given enough time. Don't make such high end claims if you can't substantiate them.
Yeah but looking into that before taking a pot shot would require good faith
am i the designated DBH Hater now that im done hating on DMC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back