• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Martial Peak Star Boundary Revision 2.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

BreezeHM

Peak Cultivator
Just some stuff I wanted to change or add after all the profiles are completed which I finally did today.

Great Emperors/Demon Saints/Divine Spirits Upgrade

In this thread, I downgraded the Great Emperors to 4-A. They'll be staying at that, but we're going to push for 4-A, 3-C in the Star Boundary/Demon Realm.

30,000 Years ago, the Ten Great Emperors besieged Wu Kuang for destroying Star Fields. He killed 4 Great Emperors but ended up dying himself. The clash between them destroyed an entire Star Field which is where the 3-C calculation comes from. The battle took place in a Star Field, not the Star Boundary, so the Great Emperors did not have the World Force Buff.

Wu Kuang is able to destroy a Star Field on his own, while it took the combined effort of the Great Emperors to match him. With this, Wu Kuang should get the likely 3-C changed to ouright 3-C, scaling to the full destruction of the 3-C calculation. This will also change Flowing Time Great Emperor to 3-C as well, since they are directly compared to each other. Lastly, Mo Sheng will also be changed to outright 3-C. Since he fought Flowing Time Great Emperor, and is superior to all Great Emperors, even when they all fought him at once. Great Emperors were capable of damaging Mo Sheng, which is where the 3-C in the Star Boundary upgrade will come from.

TLDR: Wu Kuang, Flowing Time Great Emperor, and Mo Sheng get their likely 3-C changed to 3-C. Great Emperors/Demon Saints will now be 4-A, 3-C in the Star Boundary
Divine Spirits will be outright 3-C since they're comparable to Great Emperors while they're in the Star Boundary.

Yang Kai Regeneration Upgrade

Mo Sheng Destroying the Star Boundary

Now this brings us to the highlight of this revision. Mo Sheng Destroying the Star Boundary. In this blog, you can find all the information available but I'll give a small summary.

Mo Sheng's right arm is his Arm from his Real Body when he was a Sixth Rank Open Heaven Cultivator. He rigged his arm to explode after it was severed by the Great Emperors. The Explosion would've destroyed the entire Star Boundary which I'm arguing is the size of the Observable Universe in the blog.

The 7.11e92 J end was accepted, which would place Mo Sheng's right arm at Universe level.

Cultivator Physiology Additions

Speed Upscaling
Currently we have Dao Source Realm Cultivators at 511.41c which is the same value given to Third Order Saint Kings based on them dodging Yang Kai's Golden Blood Thread which is stated to be faster than the speed of a star shuttle. Now Between Third Order Saint King and Dao Source there is the Origin Returning Realm which consists of 3 Orders, and the Origin King Realm which also consists of Three Orders. Basically 6 Realms difference, and they shouldn't be considered to be the same speed, since Yang Kai who was comparable to an Origin Returning Realm could blitz Saint Kings. There's nothing about Origin Kings blitzing Origin Returning since they have zero interactions with each other. But we have multiple instances of Dao Source Masters being capable of attacking Yang Kai before he even noticed.

With this I propose 3 options
  1. Origin Returning Realm Masters upscale to baseline MFTL+ (1000c) for being capable of blitzing Saint Kings.
  2. Dao Source Masters Upscale to baseline MFTL+ for being capable of Blitzing Origin Kings
  3. Dao Source Masters scale to this speed calculation which is about 1000x slower than Emperor Realm Cultivators.
If Option 1 is selected, everyone above Origin Returning will just be higher into MFTL+ with no approximate value.
If Option 2 is selected, Dao Source Realm Cultivators will scale to baseline MFTL+.
If Option 3 is selected, Dao Source Realm Cultivators will scale to 10577.25c.

Agree: @DarkDragonMedeus, @Dereck03 (Original proposal), @Setsuna_tenma (Original proposal), @MacksXOXO (Original proposal)

Disagree:

Neutral:

Last edited:
Just some stuff I wanted to change or add after all the profiles are completed which I finally did today.

Great Emperors/Demon Saints/Divine Spirits Upgrade

In this thread, I downgraded the Great Emperors to 4-A. They'll be staying at that, but we're going to push for 4-A, 3-C in the Star Boundary/Demon Realm.

30,000 Years ago, the Ten Great Emperors besieged Wu Kuang for destroying Star Fields. He killed 4 Great Emperors but ended up dying himself. The clash between them destroyed an entire Star Field which is where the 3-C calculation comes from. The battle took place in a Star Field, not the Star Boundary, so the Great Emperors did not have the World Force Buff.

Wu Kuang is able to destroy a Star Field on his own, while it took the combined effort of the Great Emperors to match him. With this, Wu Kuang should get the likely 3-C changed to ouright 3-C, scaling to the full destruction of the 3-C calculation. This will also change Flowing Time Great Emperor to 3-C as well, since they are directly compared to each other. Lastly, Mo Sheng will also be changed to outright 3-C. Since he fought Flowing Time Great Emperor, and is superior to all Great Emperors, even when they all fought him at once. Great Emperors were capable of damaging Mo Sheng, which is where the 3-C in the Star Boundary upgrade will come from.

TLDR: Wu Kuang, Flowing Time Great Emperor, and Mo Sheng get their likely 3-C changed to 3-C. Great Emperors/Demon Saints will now be 4-A, 3-C in the Star Boundary
Divine Spirits will be outright 3-C since they're comparable to Great Emperors while they're in the Star Boundary.
Yang Kai Regeneration Upgrade
This wank seems fine.
Get the calc accepted first.

This wank seems fine.
PepeEvil Discord & Slack Emoji

Get the calc accepted first.
It's an already accepted calculation, used by the Wiki for a common feat.

Bump.

The calculation in the blog was accepted, so continuing this. I also added some things to Cultivator Physiology and a possible speed upgrade. So if you voted before, I'd like you to cast your votes again.

These do seem fine at a glance, but where is the 1000x leap for speed coming from?

These do seem fine at a glance, but where is the 1000x leap for speed coming from?
It comes from a calculation that is 1000x slower than the calculation what Emperor Ream Cultivators currently scale to

I see, so it is already in the trillions of FTL, makes sense now. So this should work

There's enough staff agreements and well past 48 hours since the thread's creation I'll start applying the changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back