• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

Yeah that
It usually appears when you add headers or subheaders, see the following page for more settings.

This page links to wrong version of the Infinity Gauntlet, I need it unlocked so I can fix it.

This page links to wrong version of the Infinity Gauntlet, I need it unlocked so I can fix it.
Done

It usually appears when you add headers or subheaders, see the following page for more settings.
Thanks I selected always and now it’s showing up for me now

Need this page added since it has been accepted. We will work on adding Physiology to profiles later

Need this page added since it has been accepted. We will work on adding Physiology to profiles later
You want me to create the page? If so then ok, but the blog post has very poor quality grammar, so i'll fix it first.

uh i got one more request can u change the title to Spiritual Lifeform Physiology

A small announcement, I will be 2 weeks inactive from today or maybe less 1 week to 2 week, it's midterm time in my career, and there are even 2 per day haha, so I will concentrate on that. If anyone has any important request (mainly related to the fandom, not the forum) you can ask me by discord (for those who have me added), as I know I'll be hanging around the forum for a while if I log in.
:chaoctm~1:

A small announcement, I will be 2 weeks inactive from today or maybe less 1 week to 2 week, it's midterm time in my career, and there are even 2 per day haha, so I will concentrate on that. If anyone has any important request (mainly related to the fandom, not the forum) you can ask me by discord (for those who have me added), as I know I'll be hanging around the forum for a while if I log in.
:chaoctm~1:
leave thread closure, moving and opening to me, amen

Can someone open this page?

Gotta fix some unreliable links.

Can someone open this page?

Gotta fix some unreliable links.
Opened, post here again when you're done.

Should we add the "Retired Translation Helper" tag to retired Translation Helpers?

(Example being RitsuØ1, a retired TH, does not have a "Retired Translation Helper" tag)

Please remove the term "Anime" from the title of those profile pages.

Chinese animation isn't called "Anime" (since “anime" is a Japanese term for the English term "animation”) but rather called Donghua.
Not to mention there are no other pages for disambiguation therefore I don't know why the parentheses with the word "anime" are even on the title.
So uh, are we gonna do anything about this? All the "anime" terms within the paratheses should be renamed to "Donghua"

Also changes are accepted op ask for closing

Back