• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Godzilla Revisions 2.7 (The Last One)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This will be simple.

Rebirth of Mothra Updates

Aguywhodoesthings evaluated this calc and chose the Low-end for Desghidorah's Lava Gout aka Mach 2.51 (Supersonic+), and the Low-end for Mothra travel speed while flying Mach 34.06 (High Hypersonic)

----

The following backup ratings wouldn't mean updates beyond replacing links:

Supporting Calc for Battra

This accepted calculation will back up the current speed ratings for Battra.

Supporting Calc for GMK Godzilla

This accepted calculation will back up the ratings of GMK Godzilla.

Supporting Calc for MOGUERA

This accepted calculation will back up the Subsonic speed rating for MOGUERA.

Keizer Ghidorah's P&A

This blog has Hax's proposals for Keizer Ghidorah as an organization and justifications for his powers, so I wonder if we can apply it to the current Keizer Ghidorah's profile.

-----

Thoughts?

Last edited:
This doesn't really need a deep evaluation as this is just supported by the new calculations so i agree.

Since it has been more than two days since this thread was accepted, I proceeded to make the updates.

This can be closed now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back