• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

Well, I am uncertain whether we should keep it or not, but the character pages that use the "Dreamworks" category or that link to the verse page in their "Origin" sections should have them removed.

Last edited:

This page should be renamed to "Darren Cross (Marvel Cinematic Universe)" as the character's taken on two drastically different personas

This page should be renamed to "Darren Cross (Marvel Cinematic Universe)" as the character's taken on two drastically different personas
Done

@Mariogoods

Can you turn this into a disambiguation page please?

You forgot also Bardock in Bardock (Super Dragon Ball Heroes)
well, i'm currently doing what is left, so i will request later, also no, that bardock in Heroes also get brainwashed into a Time Breaker so he has official name Bardock (Xeno) in Dragon Ball Heroes

Xeno Bardock (バーダック:ゼノ Bādakku: Zeno)

due to this thread. I would like to request changing name of profiles:

Fu (Dragon Ball) into Fu (Super Dragon Ball Heroes)

Chronoa into Chronoa (Dragon Ball Heroes)

Demigra into Demigra (Dragon Ball Heroes)

Tokitoki into Tokitoki (Dragon Ball Heroes)

Beat (Dragon Ball Heroes) should be deleted (I already saved him into my blog in case he could come back)

That is for the time being
@Just_a_Random_Butler anyway, thank you, now is the last batch of profiles

Mira (Dragon Ball) change into Mira (Dragon Ball Heroes)

Towa change into Towa (Dragon Ball Heroes)

Thank you very much
Handled.

@Just_a_Random_Butler wait what, could you change Bardock (Super Dragon Ball Heroes) back to Bardock (Xeno), it was his official name
I thought you were also the one who requested that, turned out that it wasn't you. But yeah, I instantly changed it back.

no problem
Oh, and by the way, we don't leave links that lead to a redirect. I've been trying to change them, but it's starting to become impractical for me, so I'd just leave it to the supporters who know better than I do.

I only changed the links for Fu, and for Chronoa, so check if they were linked to the proper counterpart or not.

As for the others, check here:

I removed links to "Beat (Dragon Ball Heroes)" because red links.

Oh, and by the way, we don't leave links that lead to a redirect. I've been trying to change them, but it's starting to become impractical for me, so I'd just leave it to the supporters who know better than I do.

I only changed the links for Fu, and for Chronoa, so check if they were linked to the proper counterpart or not.

it midnight in my country, so i will do it tomorrow when i have time, thank you very much by the way

would you mind delete this page, i thought it Mira (Dragon Ball) already changed into Mira (Dragon Ball Heroes), somehow another Mira (Dragon Ball) appear

would you mind delete this page, i thought it Mira (Dragon Ball) already changed into Mira (Dragon Ball Heroes), somehow another Mira (Dragon Ball) appear
The pages are different? The "Dragon Ball" Mira is more detailed than the "Dragon Ball Heroes" Mira.

In fact, the latter has some errors and is missing descriptions, do you want me to transfer the content of "Mira (Dragon Ball)" to "Mira (Dragon Ball Heroes)" and then delete the former?

The pages are different? The "Dragon Ball" Mira is more detailed than the "Dragon Ball Heroes" Mira.

In fact, the latter has some errors and is missing descriptions, do you want me to transfer the content of "Mira (Dragon Ball)" to "Mira (Dragon Ball Heroes)" and then delete the former?
due to this revision, we accepted ti split the profile Mira (Dragon Ball) which includes both Xenoverse & Heroes contents into two differents profile, i created Mira (Dragon Ball Xenoverse), while Mira (Dragon Ball) is requested changing name into Mira (Dragon Ball Heroes) after i done moving Xenoverse contents into the new page, what leftover is Heroes content, hence the name change. idk while the page Mira (Dragon Ball) still exist, the history of the page is new, so it must be recently created for unknown reason

due to this revision, we accepted ti split the profile Mira (Dragon Ball) which includes both Xenoverse & Heroes contents into two differents profile, i created Mira (Dragon Ball Xenoverse), while Mira (Dragon Ball) is requested changing name into Mira (Dragon Ball Heroes) after i done moving Xenoverse contents into the new page, what leftover is Heroes content, hence the name change. idk while the page Mira (Dragon Ball) still exist, the history of the page is new, so it must be recently created for unknown reason
Something went wrong in the process, my bad, the Mira (Dragon Ball) is just a redirect now.

Back