• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

He-Man and Skeletor revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I recently read the Eternity War that came out a few years ago, and goodness, there was some good stuff. The story itself was also great.

Here it is shown that all throughout Hypertime, Skeletor is destined to lose to He-Man, and to never achieve the Power of Grayskull. Teela, a sorceress who can connect to the Goddess and can also see the future, says that the Age of Horkoth is inevitable. Here is one instance of Skeletor changing destiny and also being the Master of Death, and here is He-Man breaking destiny as Prince Adam. Further evidence of him breaking destiny. Those with the blood of Grayskull are capable of building a new future, and this also demonstrates that Skeletor changed his destiny again, where he was destined to never achieve the Power of Grayskull. Here, it was stated that Skeletor chose his fate.

Skeletor seems to have some type of immortality, as he's "never dead". He's been killed before, and his soul is normally trapped in Despondos. Here he says he's "beyond death".

Skeletor should have the Eye of Chaos in his standard equipment, allowing him to teleport across universes. It also allows him to control space on an at least Universal scale, probably even further. His staff also gives him the power to steal souls and revive people.

Being He-Man for too long will cause him to lose his humanity, and he'll become "power incarnate".

In this comic, they portray the Goddess as the Source, and also holds the quality that she's in the image of those who believe in her, later referenced agai. This Horkoth, one interpretation of her, was a threat to all, Hordak with the power of the Castle of Grayskull, the Power of Grayskull, and the Eyes of Grayskull, along with his self-forged Sword of Power, was capable of remaking all of creation, and using this Sword of Power, Skeletor killed Hordak. He later combined his staff and Hordak's Sword into a new weapo, one also infused with the power of the souls of beings throughout all of time and space from the shockwaves that emitted from his hammer. He was even causing the Heavens to die. This "weapon" basically became this new transformation, where he was going to kill the Source and where he became death incarnate. He even was going to become that chaos and darkness that preceded the light, order, and life, the stuff mentioned earlier. Here is it showing the weapon is infused within himself, and he can summon the dead throughout all of time and space, and it also shows he gets more powerful every time someone dies and reassures that he was going to slay the Goddess, becoming the Anti-Verse, Death Eternal. He-Man also says he will destroy everything else. Speaking of which, He-Man gets a new transformation, too. It has this infinite speed feat, he had the power of Zoar, which is like destiny, and still defeats Skeletor even after he was going to defy destiny. More proof from Zodac that he defied destiny. He also stopped the Age of Horkoth, which was shown earlier to have been inevitable.

To summarise, Fate Manipulation for both Skeletor and He-Man, probably for even base, but definitely for a new key. Type 5 Immortality, Death Manipulation, and Soul Manipulation for even base Skeletor, as well as a partial immunity to Soul Manipulation for his soul being in Despondos, and thus out of reach. He-Man should have a weakness that if he's He-Man for too long (decades, to be precise) that he'll lose his humanity. He wouldn't have that weakness in his new key, though. The tier for the new key of He-Man and Skeletor can be discussed, could be anywhere from 2-A/High 2-A to High 1-B/1-A depending on the interpretation.

Forgot to mention some level of Regen for He-Man's new key, he has a feat where his body gets obliterated and he makes a new one through sheer willpower. He should probably have Low-Godly for it.

Whoa, interesting.

I'll read through Eternity War and give my thoughts when I'm done.

On a related note, me and Cal started looking for other He-Man/She-Ra feats to celebrate the new series. Haven't found much yet, though.

She-Ra has little to nothing in this comic. She's able to like heal herself with the Sword of Protection. She has more Universal+ scaling, though, so that's a thing.

Sorry to interrupt but this seems amazing. Could you please tell me the title of the comic? I would like to read it.

Darkanine said:
^ He-Man: The Eternity War
DC He-Man is overall pretty solid. It's more serious than the 80s series, but not to the point where it becomes edgy and stupid.
Thanks for the info. Sad to discorver that it was cancelled with issue #15.

I am very uncertain about High 1-B or 1-A statistics for He-Man, Skeletor, or Hordak, but we need more community input.

There is absolutely nothing High 1-B or 1-A here, I can say that much, but there is some interesting and very powerful stuff.

I kinda want to read through this myself now to give a better opinion.

For that matter, these would be like transformations of He-Man and Skeletor that have only been shown in this comic. So if the uncertainty deals with outlierish notions, that shouldn't be the case.

@Azathoth

Thank you for the help. That would be appreciated.

If they wouldn't be scaled to the whole cosmology, they should at least scale to something like the destruction of Hypertime, as Hypertime was referenced in the comic. So that could be like High 2-A/Low 1-C depending on how we view the size of Hypertime.

If they were legitimately stated to have been capable of destroying Hypertime, that is extremely impressive.

I'd want full context though, so I'll try to read it myself when I have the time. Seems like it could lead to good upgrades.

There are just statements of them going to destroy everything and threatening all of creation and the Goddess stated to being the Source of all of creation and then he was going to kill her and stuff like that. Nothing that directly says Hypertime, but Skeletor knows about Hypertime and you know. Things like that.

Yeah, sorry. I got sick when I was planning the revision so I kinda forgot. I actually remembered a few hours ago myself, so I planned to pick it up sometime this week.

We preferably need Azathoth's help as well.

It's relatively straight forward though. Skeletor, Hordak and the true Goddess are routinely stated to be able to destroy/remake all of creation/reality/existence, which goes up to at least Hypertime, since Skeletor is aware of that concept and is still confident in his ability to destroy all of existence in his "Master of Death" form.

Only Skeletor, Hordak and He-Man in their powered up forms would scale to this. However, there is also a good feat of Hordak shaking the universe but I dunno if it scales to anyone else, since Hordak is pretty high tier.

Hypertime encompasses the God Sphere and has three temporal dimensions, so even by the standards here, that's the first three dimensions, DC has "Time" as its fourth dimension, imagination as its fifth, and then Hypertime as its sixth and seventh.

Yeah, Death Incarnate Skeletor and Master of Eternity He-Man are at least 2-A, but are also probably High 1-B.

Funny bone man may be the same tier as either the Anti-Monitor or Mandrakk. What a world.

Wonder what the new Injustice/He-Man means for scaling, seeing how Darkseid smashes into grayskull and IJ Superman got ahold of its power.

Last issue of Injustice vs Masters of the Universe comes out tomorrow. I was going to make the revision thread once I read it since it seems to be building up to 2-A stuff given that Superman was going to affect every universe.

TheHadouCyberspaceWitch said:
Hypertime encompasses the God Sphere and has three temporal dimensions, so even by the standards here, that's the first three dimensions, DC has "Time" as its fourth dimension, imagination as its fifth, and then Hypertime as its sixth and seventh.
We need explicit references for that. In "Crisis Times Five" hypertime was stated to be 5-dimensional.

Even if you ignore the Hypertime bit, theirs still the numerous "destroy all of creation"/"heart of all creation" lines when regarding Grayskull, which Skeletor, He-Man and maybe Hordak scale to.

There's like six-dimensional and twenty-eight-dimensional statements that apply to the Sphere of the Gods as well, so I'm not sure why 1-C isn't a safe enough low-ball.

Because Hypertime is something that can comfortably be classified as 5D and I'm not exactly sure I trust it encompassing the Sphere of the Gods which is itself inconsistent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back