• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

thumbs-up-7648171_1280.png

@The_Smashor @Robot972 @Sans2345 @Iapitus_The_Impaler

If any of you are able to, please replace the file link/image in Dartling Gun's Blood Exclusion Zone tab, it doesn't work.

@RandomGuy2345 @AceOfSpaces3709 @EnnardTrap1987 @DemonicDude

If you can, please replace these links that are no longer functional on the Chris Jericho (WWE) page.
  • The link to V-Trigger under Pain Tolerance (WWE Key).
  • The link to summon "weapons" under Magic (AEW Key).
  • The link attached to the justification text "defeated him" on the "Wall level" Durability statistic (AEW Key).
  • The link attached to the "can throw fireballs" text under Fire Ball in the Notable Attacks/Techniques section.
  • The link attached to the "blind his enemies" text under The Poison Mist in the Notable Attacks/Techniques section.
  • The 8th file out of the 9 files in the Notable Attacks/Techniques gallery is also not functioning.
Sorry for the ping, help needed.

Last edited:

@Apex_Predator_GX

Grand King Ghidorah. The gif file used for Regeneration under Notable Attacks/Techniques is a red link.

@Apex_Predator_GX @Newendigo @ShadowWarrior1999

Hibiki Tachibana's image/(render?) for Full Amalgam tab is a red link.

@Apex_Predator_GX

Mothra (GMK). Under the Notable Attacks/Techniques section, the Power Bestowal tab has a gif that doesn't function.

@Shadowbokunohero @Akagami_Shanks1

Princess Snow Kaguya's image became a red link because the FANDOMbot deleted the file as it was considered a Violation of FANDOM's Terms of Use, according to the bot. So, if there are any other images available, please use them instead.

If you can, please replace these links that are no longer functional on the Chris Jericho (WWE) page.
  • The link attached to the justification text "defeated him" on the "Wall level" Durability statistic (AEW Key).
  • The link attached to the "can throw fireballs" text under Fire Ball in the Notable Attacks/Techniques section.
  • The link attached to the "blind his enemies" text under The Poison Mist in the Notable Attacks/Techniques section.
  • The 8th file out of the 9 files in the Notable Attacks/Techniques gallery is also not functioning.
It'd be so much easier for me if I had a laptop that didn't have the wiki blocked.

Can someone unlock this page? I wanna bold the P&A section to make it visually better.

Can someone unlock this page? I wanna bold the P&A section to make it visually better.

Unlocked.

Princess Snow Kaguya's image became a red link because the FANDOMbot deleted the file as it was considered a Violation of FANDOM's Terms of Use, according to the bot. So, if there are any other images available, please use them instead.

Sorry, but I also forgot about another thing. The page also has missing images in the gallery section.

I moved it. I also asked Reaper about the intent of the thread (If F&G or not), he said he wasn't sure, but it looks like he didn't mind.

Done, you can lock it now.
Locked.

@The_Smashor @Robot972 @Sans2345 @Iapitus_The_Impaler

If any of you are able to, please replace the file link/image in Dartling Gun's Blood Exclusion Zone tab, it doesn't work.

I will later this week gimme 3-4 days

It's been a WHILE (since the forum move, really) since I was last active here, so I might be posting in the wrong thread here, but:

I'm 99% sure this is a stomp in Madara's favor because the Ruler doesn't reflect physical attacks and it's an enormous AP gap (5-B vs. 6-A). There's a moderator in the thread trying to claim the Ruler would let DK Melodias take a 5-B physical kick to the head and amp him to match Madara while healing him, but that's not how The Ruler works, and is a bit of an NLF considering the outrageous AP gap even if it did. Was wanting to have a different moderator or two look at this and possibly close the thread.

If I'm in the wrong thread for this, sorry! Please point me in the right direction.

Back