• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Prime Soul King Hax Revision/Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

CodeCCLL

He/Him
Introduction :
This thread contains some hax revision /upgrade for Prime Soul King.

Purpose :
4D Law Manipulation
4D Conceptual Manipulation Type 2 (Life and Death Concepts )

Justification for 4D Law Manipulation:

Prime Soul King created the Dangai and created the foundation of Soul Society, Material World and Hueco Mundo. He altered the system of the old world, created the laws governing Dangai ( Like the Cycle of Souls )

Justification for 4D Conceptual Manipulation Type 2 :

The Prime Soul King created the "Concepts of Life and Death" for Dangai that were not found in the old world system. The concepts of life and death added to the system of Dangai sustain the Soul Cycle and govern the entire Dangai.

Manga Scans: Soul Cycle, Souls Law...

https://gyazo.com/302e13c4910ea8f643f05ea473410db3

Novel Scans : Prime Soul King, Life & Death Concepts, Old and New World (Dangai) System...

Note:
Dangai accepting as 4D by wiki.
If this thread accepted don't try to scale characters like Yhwach , Ichibei with this thread.

Agree : @Deceived3596 @AnonymousBlank @Blallooo @Excel616 @Arc7Kuroi @Artorimachi_Meteoraft @Arcker123 @Malekith
@Aseka
@zylieo @LuffyRuffy46307
Netural:

Disagree: @Everything12 (𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙛𝙛)
@Duedate8898 (𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙛𝙛)

Last edited:
What is your reason for disagree ? If there's something you don't understand, I can explain.
About manipulation of the law do you have any quotes for me to see? When I open the scan, it is mentioned that five more characters helped him create this, so this would not apply to others as well did you help him do?

About manipulation of the law do you have any quotes for me to see? When I open the scan, it is mentioned that five more characters helped him create this, so this would not apply to others as well did you help him do?
The 5 Nobles didn't make the world, they helped like plan out how the world would be, it's like a school group project where y'all discuss what needs to be done, and only one person (the Reio) actually does it.

Disagree with Concept Manipulation, just because you introduced or created a thing does not mean that you created or manipulated the concept of that thing.

I also don't think Law Manipulation is applicable either. From my understanding, the cycle of souls and the separation of life and death that came out of it was not made by the Soul King adding some metaphysical laws to reality, but by separating the world into the three realms that souls would travel through as they lived and die, and that cycle of movement would be maintained by the Soul King's power.

Last edited:
Disagree with Concept Manipulation, just because you introduced or created a thing does not mean that you created or manipulated the concept of that thing.

I also don't think Law Manipulation is applicable either. From my understanding, the cycle of souls and the separation of life and death that came out of it was not made by the Soul King adding some metaphysical laws to reality, but by separating the world into the three realms that souls would travel through as they lived and die, and that cycle of movement would be maintained by the Soul King's power.
You review it Soul Cycle and you will find that the Soul Cycle also includes some metaphysical phenomena.

"The Human World and Soul Society are parallel to each other and are described as two sides of the same coin.A soul that dies in the Soul Society is reincarnated into the World of the Living as a new human with no past memories.Unless they possess the Reiatsu required to become Shinigami, souls that live in Soul Society are normally reborn again into the Human World after a period of about 60 years.Kaien Shiba offered a different explanation for the souls of Shinigami, stating that when they die, their bodies become part of the Reishi that forms the Soul Society.
The man who would later be called the Soul King... "

Also stated that there was no death and life in the old world. If they're not a concept. They must be metaphysical laws in the system created by PSK.

I'm just explained these haxs is was 4D. These are previously accepted abilities.

Let's wait for the supporters to present arguments against what you're saying. Since I don't know much about the making of Soul King's profile, I can't give a full answer.

Life and Death within this instance would most likely reference the concepts themselves rather than just something that's the physical or spiritual extension of both ideas.

Life and Death within Bleach are abstract ideas which define the reality they govern within their sphere of influence, such as humans, hollows, soul reapers, souls etc. All are bounded by life and death, the action of manipulating both ideas (which Soul King did) caused everything within the sphere of influence to be affected, with him separating both ideas, allowing death and life to occur to those beings, such as humans, hollows etc. While previous neither could happen since both ideas were intertwined with each other. Leaving the world (and its inhabitants) in a state between life and death.

Everything explained above falls under the needed requirements to attain Conceptual Manipulation (Type 2) imo, if you believe otherwise you'd seemingly require a higher preponderance of evidence, which i doubt you have.

I'm neutral on this.

I'm a bit iffy on this just because the way its explained isn't linking up quite well with conceptual manipulation for me. The given explanation states that life and death did not exist back when the world was one, there was just the circulation of Reishi. This distinction of the living and dead looks like it can be read as the consequence of creating these three worlds, and not as the very ideas being created with the soul king cause it all evens out into the circulation of Reishi which the Soul King was created to keep flowing. I wouldn't see this as creating the concepts of life and death themselves but more the creation of a system that allows for people to recognize those concepts do exist.

I also don't really see any mentions of the soul king creating laws nor is the description given within these scans really indicative of him creating some innate laws of reality/the world.

So for now, I will disagree with OP.

It seems like people are misunderstanding Soul King's feat, even including the OP themselves. Soul King didn't create the concepts of life and death, both concepts existed before Soul King's own existence. They were just intertwined with each other, causing everyone and everything bounded by both to exist in a state between life and death. But through the usage of Soul King's power, the five clans were able to separate both concepts. It wouldn't be concept creation, but rather concept manipulation. Soul King wouldn't be able to create concepts through this feat, but he could manipulate concepts, such as life and death.

Hopefully this clears up some misunderstandings going on.

I also don't really see any mentions of the soul king creating laws nor is the description given within these scans really indicative of him creating some innate laws of reality/the world
Soul Cycle, as I explained, is a system in which some metaphysical events take place. Some laws have been place for this system to work.

"A soul that dies in the Soul Society is reincarnated into the World of the Living as a new human with no past."

It seems like people are misunderstanding Soul King's feat, even including the OP themselves. Soul King didn't create the concepts of life and death, both concepts existed before Soul King's own existence. They were just intertwined with each other, causing everyone and everything bounded by both to exist in a state between life and death. But through the usage of Soul King's power, the five clans were able to separate both concepts. It wouldn't be concept creation, but rather concept manipulation. Soul King wouldn't be able to create concepts through this feat, but he could manipulate concepts, such as life and death.

Hopefully this clears up some misunderstandings going on.
Actually, I think I didn't misunderstand. But some things got mixed up due to lack of information.
Should this be closed then?
Better thread could be made.

Actually, I think I didn't misunderstand. But some things got mixed up due to lack of information.
Should this be closed then?
Better thread could be made.
It's up to you since you're the OP.

If you wish to redo the thread with more information, and better explanated arguments then sure, i don't personally care either way tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back