• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fate - 9D Mooncell (Continuation of the closed CRT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, due to the closure of the previous CRT and the 10-11D arguments I have presented are ridiculous and lacking in context, I am now presenting a new scale for 9D, please do not engage in irrelevant conversations and relentless discussions within this CRT

First of all, what is mooncell? Mooncell is a supercomputer made by intelligent life forms, a structure built years before Earth was formed, mooncell stores and archives endless possibilities and repeats as many times as it wants and there is no limit to it

Mooncell consists of 7 layers and handles many regions/metaphysical things such as far and near side, core, barrier, imaginary space numbers, basically the barrier protecting the mooncell consists of 8 spatial dimensions and the Barrier can cut through this 8th Dimension and BB can break down this barrier with its ultimate purpose. seizes absolute dominance of mooncell

The core mooncell is made up of photonic crystals that power the mooncell and is the main cell that sustains the entire mooncell, where it supplies power is included in the barrier that cuts through the 8 dimensions
https://imgur.com/a/YsvfB31

Mooncell is already entitled to be 8-dimensional on the site, these parts are for qualitative purposes in the question of "Why is Mooncell 8-dimensional?" for those who do not know the universe and read this about tier, and the main issue is that the core is referred to as "High Dimension" in mooncell and this the term again applies to the imaginary space numbers within the far side of the moon , so we have 2 high dimensional terms, but since the imaginary space numbers are not a structure that governs all the mooncell, this may be evidence for the fact that the mooncell can also accommodate higher dimensions, not just 9D, and probably for all Mooncell . can make the whole structure 8D
https://imgur.com/a/jrDTXsD
https://imgur.com/a/4mp8BM3
https://imgur.com/a/j5qHFOK
https://imgur.com/a/fe9h7VN
https://imgur.com/a/1GyPDcx

Making the whole structure 8D will also make the core at least 8D so this point will probably be an answer to the questions that the core can be ''high dimensional over 4D'', ''But what is the proof that if we take the core in higher dimensionality, what is the proof that the whole Mooncell will scale?'' I would like to reiterate that at least it's 8D and I don't think there's even a need for proof for this question because the Core is what I said at the beginning of the article "is what governs all Mooncell" so it's obvious from here that we can scale all Mooncell at least so this is Mooncell 9D or at least scale over the barrier. probably all mooncell is 8D and core is at least 8D and 9D from being higher dimensional than Mooncell/or possibly 9D

(NOT : It is mentioned in rani's speech that the core is superior to the entire mooncell within the barrier)

Agree : Maxeez, rogueprestonian, Tdjwo, Georredannea15, RaveeCPN, Larssx, God243, AKUTO123, CRYING_POTATO_55, Theoretical, LordGriffin1000, Damage3245

Disagree : LuciferX, CrystalValley, Yung Manzi, Violatas, Kisaragi_Megum, Adrianelloxd

Neutral : Ubdon, Artorimachi_Meteoraft, Small_Ophion, Excaliburhuman, Regidian, Migue79, paul_frank

Last edited:
Didn't majority of the people in the previous thread already agree with 9D mooncell?

I agree as well.

Didn't majority of the people in the previous thread already agree with 9D mooncell?

I agree as well.
The previous thread was closed due to the relentless talk, the purpose of this thread is to be fully accepted

Neutral leaning towards disagree. Doesn't make much sense to me that the mooncell core will choose a wall that is one dimension lower than itself as its final wall of defence.
it's not a choice The core is higher dimensional than all Mooncell, including the 8D barrier

Why would it be 8 dimensional? could refer to layers in MC.
Jesus Christ! Stop bringing up this rubbish for the 100th time. It has already been discussed, and you know damn well the reason it's 8D so stop acting ignorant on purpose. You made 2 CRTs that got rejected based on this. What's wrong with you and your derailing comments?

A staff member should delete his comment.

Neutral leaning towards disagree. Doesn't make much sense to me that the mooncell core will choose a wall that is one dimension lower than itself as its final wall of defence.
I second this opinion, there's also just no proof of a dimensional difference.

Governing, creating, establishing, ect. an 8D structure is not a 9D feat. Even if it's called higher dimensional (Which really lacks context, but that's besides the point).

So, I disagree.

Governing, creating, establishing, ect. an 8D structure is not a 9D feat. Even if it's called higher dimensional (Which really lacks context, but that's besides the point).

So, I disagree.

「たとえば埋葬機関にいつのまにか混ざっていたシスターですね。彼女はサバトによって悪魔化し、高次元の感 覚を得た事でこの次元では全能になったと言います。

"For example, the sister who somehow got mixed up with the burial agency. She was demonized by Sabbat and became omnipotent in this dimension because of her higher dimensional senses. However, even she is still bound to matter. She is still bound to this universe."

Last edited:
Peki, önceki CRT'nin kapanması ve sunduğum 10-11D argümanlarının saçma ve içerikten yoksun olması nedeniyle, şimdi 9D için yeni bir ölçek sunuyorum, lütfen bu CRT içinde alakasız konuşmalara ve acımasız tartışmalara girmeyin.

Öncelikle mooncell nedir? Mooncell, akıllı yaşam formları tarafından yapılmış bir süper bilgisayar, Dünya oluşmadan yıllar önce inşa edilmiş bir yapı, mooncell sonsuz olasılıkları depolayıp arşivliyor ve istediği kadar tekrar ediyor ve bunun bir sınırı yok.

Mooncell 7 katmandan oluşur ve uzak ve yakın kenar, çekirdek, bariyer, hayali uzay sayıları gibi birçok bölge/metafizik şeyi ele alır, temelde mooncell'i koruyan bariyer 8 uzamsal boyuttan oluşur ve Bariyer bu 8. Boyutu kesebilir ve BB nihai amacı ile bu engeli yıkmak. Mooncell'in mutlak hakimiyetini ele geçirdi

Çekirdek ay hücresi, ay hücresine güç sağlayan fotonik kristallerden oluşur ve tüm ay hücresini ayakta tutan ana hücredir, burada güç sağlar ve 8 boyutu kesen bariyere dahildir.
https://imgur.com/a/YsvfB31

Mooncell zaten sitede 8 boyutlu olmaya hak kazanmış durumda, bu kısımlar "Mooncell neden 8 boyutlu?" sorusuna kalitatif amaçlıdır. evreni bilmeyen ve katmanla ilgili bunu okuyanlar için ve asıl mesele, ay hücresinde çekirdeğin "Yüksek Boyut" olarak anılmasıdır ve bu terim yine ayın uzak tarafındaki hayali uzay sayıları için geçerlidir. , yani 2 tane yüksek boyutlu terimimiz var ama hayali uzay sayıları tüm ay hücresini yöneten bir yapı olmadığı için bu durum ay hücresinin sadece 9B'yi değil daha yüksek boyutları da barındırabileceğinin ve muhtemelen tüm Ay hücresini barındırabileceğinin kanıtı olabilir. . tüm yapıyı 8D yapabilir
https://imgur.com/a/jrDTXsD
https://imgur.com/a/4mp8BM3
https://imgur.com/a/j5qHFOK
https://imgur.com/a/fe9h7VN
https://imgur.com/a/1GyPDcx

Tüm yapıyı 8D yapmak, çekirdeği de en az 8D yapacaktır, bu nokta muhtemelen çekirdeğin '' 4D'ye göre yüksek boyutlu olabileceği'' sorularının cevabı olacaktır. çekirdek, daha yüksek boyutlulukta, tüm Ay hücresinin ölçekleneceğinin kanıtı nedir?'' En azından 8B olduğunu ve bu soru için kanıta bile gerek olduğunu düşünmüyorum çünkü Çekirdek dediğim şey. makalenin başında "tüm Mooncell'i yöneten şeydir", bu nedenle buradan açıkça görülüyor ki tüm Mooncell'i en azından bu Mooncell 9D olacak şekilde ölçeklendirebiliriz veya en azından bariyerin üzerinde ölçeklendirebiliriz. muhtemelen tüm ay hücresi 8D'dir ve çekirdek, Mooncell'den/veya muhtemelen 9D'den daha yüksek boyutlu olduğundan en az 8D ve 9D'dir.

(NOT: Rani'nin konuşmasında çekirdeğin bariyer içindeki tüm ay hücresinden üstün olduğundan bahsediliyor)

Katılıyorum : Maxeez, rogueprestonian, Tdjwo, Georredannea15, RaveeCPN, Larssx, God243

Katılmıyorum: LuciferX

Tarafsız: Ubdon

the core is the Moon Cell. why would it be unable to make a 9-D barrier to protect itself if it was also 9-D?
From what you said, we should be able to get all 8D (like far, near side) for the mooncell because there is no 8D open above ground except for the barrier, as I mentioned in the article for imaginary space numbers, the term "High-dimensional" is used, here you can ask the question "then imaginary space numbers Let's get 9D in?" First of all, the high dimension expression in imaginary space numbers refers to dimensions between 4 and 8D. This is because the barrier is 8D anyway, but what if the same is true in the core? this is a different situation than imaginary space numbers because it is higher dimensional than the whole Moon Cell if only the word high dimension was mentioned yes I wouldn't defend this issue due to lack of context

So, I disagree.
I don't understand exactly where you said "it lacks context" In Rani's talk, ap is on. While he was talking about mooncell first, it was called an "even higher dimensional structure" for the core. If you are speaking according to the R>F rule in the universe, the place we call the core is not a region that can be seen and sensed by the barrier anyway, and the core cannot be reached just by crossing the barrier, so actually I don't even understand why you said that

so this question is actually the author's perspective on the story, so yes, as you said, there could have been 9D in the barrier, but at this point the core would have been 10D, but the point is, it was like that because the author wanted it that way, so your question actually has little to do with scale

I don't understand exactly where you said "it lacks context" In Rani's talk, ap is on. While he was talking about mooncell first, it was called an "even higher dimensional structure" for the core. If you are speaking according to the R>F rule in the universe, the place we call the core is not a region that can be seen and sensed by the barrier anyway, and the core cannot be reached just by crossing the barrier, so actually I don't even understand why you said that

That's not what that scan actually says though, it just says higher dimensional existence, not what it's higher than; which is the very basis of your claim. Now if there are some sentences leading up to that statement that can provide what higher dimensional existence is supposed to be relative to, I'll hear you out... but as of right now that by itself doesn't mean higher dimensional than 8D, and the other statements of governing the mooncell doesn't either. Neither does it not being able to be reached or sensed (If unreachable and unsensible was our standard for dimensional tiering, my boy Yogiri would be like High 1-B to Low 1-A)
So, thereby, it lacks adequate context to conclude that means "even higher dimensional than the mooncell itself" as you're claiming.

In addition to not quite reaching the dimensional tiering threshold, as Excalibur Human pointed out, the core being 9D doesn't even make narrative sense.

Last edited:
From what you said, we should be able to get all 8D (like far, near side) for the mooncell because there is no 8D open above ground except for the barrier, as I mentioned in the article for imaginary space numbers, the term "High-dimensional" is used, here you can ask the question "then imaginary space numbers Let's get 9D in?" First of all, the high dimension expression in imaginary space numbers refers to dimensions between 4 and 8D. This is because the barrier is 8D anyway, but what if the same is true in the core? this is a different situation than imaginary space numbers because it is higher dimensional than the whole Moon Cell if only the word high dimension was mentioned yes I wouldn't defend this issue due to lack of context
you didn't answer me really. if the Moon Cell's core is 9-D it should be perfectly capable of creating a 9-D barrier to protect itself. otherwise what is the point of the barrier?

you didn't answer me really. if the Moon Cell's core is 9-D it should be perfectly capable of creating a 9-D barrier to protect itself. otherwise what is the point of the barrier?
yes, it can, but this is irrelevant to the scale because in the same logic, other regions that are 4D must also be 9D, but the issue here is that the author has done so, why shouldn't a high dimensional structure create a barrier 1 dimensional lower than itself?

That's not what that scan actually says though, it just says higher dimensional existence, not what it's higher than; which is the very basis of your claim. Now if there are some sentences leading up to that statement that can provide what higher dimensional existence is supposed to be relative to, I'll hear you out... but as of right now that by itself doesn't mean higher dimensional than 8D, and the other statements of governing the mooncell doesn't either. Neither does it not being able to be reached or sensed (If unreachable and unsensible was our standard for dimensional tiering, my boy Yogiri would be like High 1-B to Low 1-A)
So, thereby, it lacks adequate context to conclude that means "even higher dimensional than the mooncell itself" as you're claiming.

In addition to not quite reaching the dimensional tiering threshold, as Excalibur Human pointed out, the core being 9D doesn't even make narrative sense.
I don't understand what you said, what exactly is the problem? Are you asking if you mean a higher dimension by higher dimensional scale?

Well... this doesn't make much more sense either. The barrier isn't specifically unreachable because of its dimensionality, but rather because it cuts through the 8 dimensions composing the space in which it lies. The statement about the core specifies that its actually the photon-based recording medium (which is in the core) that is higher dimensional.
So, this recording medium contained in the core (the space behind the walls) can be used and merged with anytime, that's what BB did and it also explains her getting a higher dimensional perspective. The fact that the barrier is 8D doesn't matter much, but BB did get rid of it and then gained a higher dimensional perspective and higher powers by merging with that "recording medium".
Besides, what would be the point of precisely calling it a "higher dimensional existence" only for it to be 8D just like the rest of the already higher dimensional space and barrier that surround it ; that is, well after describing such barrier/space ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back