• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

Here's one-

unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png
unknown.png

Last edited:
B_T did.

cWYQpNJ.jpeg

25wTRzm.jpeg

And there are several other instances in the server of you guys asking people to comment on CRTs and say they agree, so this aspect of how many agreed vs disagreed seems suspect since you're basically asking your friends to stack the numbers.

Ant for reference, 1.0 is B_T and Lord of Order is Transcending
Beyond Transcending is not 1.0, Beyond Transcending is Lord of Order. 1.0 is Transcending.
Transcending has asked both of us to agree with his stuff if only we really do agree with stuff, we do everything out of free will.

The fact that 4 of you are here in this forum management request thread teaming up for the drama is pretty damning in and of itself, IMO, but I'll let Ant and the other staff come to their own conclusions about the situation and the evidence.

B_T did.

cWYQpNJ.jpeg

25wTRzm.jpeg

And there are several other instances in the server of you guys asking people to comment on CRTs and say they agree, so this aspect of how many agreed vs disagreed seems suspect since you're basically asking your friends to stack the numbers.

Ant for reference, 1.0 is B_T and Lord of Order is Transcending
Also, to provide additional context to these screenshots.

First screenshot was about me linking my 1-A Darkest Knight thread in the group chat. However, I didn't ask anyone to agree with me, just give input. This screenshot was in reference to that thread-

The second screenshot was in reference to Xearsay's Animal Man CRT. It was a really agressive thread so I preferred to watch rather than join, but since I actually agreed with the CRT, I thought that I will help Xearsay if everyone teams up against him.

I have really no idea why Deagon posted that last screenshot. This was in reference to me telling Beyond Transcending that I knew Xearsay's Discord and BD wanted to talk with him. So I created the GC(the one which Deagon said I am in with Xearsay) and let Xearsay and BD talk. The purpose for the creation of the GC itself was so that BD and Xearsay could talk.

The fact that 4 of you are here in this forum management request thread teaming up for the drama is pretty damning in and of itself, IMO, but I'll let Ant and the other staff come to their own conclusions about the situation and the evidence.
The fact that you are consistently and constantly rude to them and get a pass is what's pretty damning in and of itself.

The fact that you are consistently and constantly rude to them and get a pass is what's pretty damning in and of itself.
I'll be the first to admit that tensions can run high in a debate and that my tone can become more hostile than I mean for it to be, but this seems like an extreme overstatement, and "rudeness" has come from both sides in these situations. If you feel as though a post I make is breaking a rule, then I encourage you to report it for mod review, and if you feel like there's a serious problem that is being ignored, I encourage you bring it up in RVR so that it can be examined in more detail.

But making vague accusations in the middle of this thread is, IMO, the worst way to go about addressing it.

The fact that you have had disagreements does not contradict the idea that you've acted in tandem to get threads passed. No one is accusing you of being a literal hive mind.

It also isn't a lie. There's very explicit proof for it. What I find confusing is that if it's really something innocent, why pretend it isn't happening and claim you're being falsely accused?

@AKM sama @DontTalkDT @DarkDragonMedeus @Mr._Bambu @Qawsedf234

What do you think that we should do here? I would personally rather not have our project group being forced to engage further in very repetitive arguments that seem to have been already debunked for many hours more when we have other important preparation work do finish and our upcoming DC cosmology project will hopefully create a different foundation for these revision threads to work from in the first place.
I'm neutral regarding that at the moment, but it sounds like it might needs its own thread and/or discussion. Though I agree that being forced to engage in repetitive topics is problematic.

The fact that you have had disagreements does not contradict the idea that you've acted in tandem to get threads passed. No one is accusing you of being a literal hive mind.
Going by your logic, Xearsay would have posted the thread in the GC or DM, ask me to agree, and then I would agree. The fact I instead disagreed itself proves I acted with my free will, and others, too would disagree if they actually disagree.
It also isn't a lie. There's very explicit proof for it.
There's no explicit proof, you posted some out of context screenshots that had no relation to the topic. That's all that happened.
What I find confusing is that if it's really something innocent, why pretend it isn't happening and claim you're being falsely accused?
Because we ARE being falsely accused

I'm neutral regarding that at the moment, but it sounds like it might needs its own thread and/or discussion. Though I agree that being forced to engage in repetitive topics is problematic.
I would agree if those threads were repetitive, but they aren't as me and Xearsay explained previously-
If I recollect, the Lucifer, Michael and Dream thread featured arguments that were never discussed in any other threads. However if you have proof they were please post it.

As for the Source downgrade thing, the arguments in the thread were never evaluated by any staff. It was mainly only two regular users who disagreed, however on the opposite end there were more people who did agree with the downgrade.

I think the site rules actually allow that for versus threads:

Please do not bump topics that have been inactive for over 3 months without a legitimate argument, and entirely avoid bumping topics that have been concluded. However, we make exceptions for versus threads. There is no exact time limit as long as the characters in question are not outdated.

Can someone lock this profile? Firestorm is done with editing.

Also what's with this discussion going on right now in all purpose thread? Is it even related to this thread?

Last edited:
If this is related to any particular franchise then make a discussion thread about it and if it's related to accusations then sort it out in RVT or smth.

You told us that we did not do anything out of freewill(we did not agree with freewill) the fact that we are able to disagree with each other negates that we do not do things out of freewill. We agree when we actually agree, we disagree when we actually disagree.

It also isn't a lie. There's very explicit proof for it. What I find confusing is that if it's really something innocent, why pretend it isn't happening and claim you're being falsely accused?
Your "explicit" proof was confusing 1.0 with beyond transcending and lord of order with transcending? We are genuinely being falsely accused.

Can someone lock this profile? Firestorm is done with editing.
I handled it.
Also what's with this discussion going on right now in all purpose thread? Is it even related to this thread?
If this is related to any particular franchise then make a discussion thread about it and if it's related to accusations then sort it out in RVT or smth.
Agreed. Let's immediately drop all of this derailing please.

Last edited:
Back