• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

Well, maybe I was being too paranoid and irritable. It just seemed very suspicious that these threads were quickly released and interfered at this specific time, after we have spent 2 years gradually making preparations to make sure that our evidence and reasoning is perfectly logical, coherent, and reliable, and Deagonx also told me that all of the threads were repeating roughly the same arguments.

Also, the threads together had 599 posts within them, which to me read like a single thread being reposted and reframed several times in a row, so the issues seemed to have been sufficiently discussed and rebutted already.

Well, maybe I was being too paranoid and irritable. It just seemed very suspicious that these threads were quickly released and interfered at this specific time, after we have spent 2 years gradually making preparations to make sure that our evidence and reasoning is perfectly logical, coherent, and reliable, and Deagonx also told me that all of the threads were repeating roughly the same arguments.
Also, the threads together had 599 posts within them, which to me read like a single thread being reposted and reframed several times in a row, so the issues seemed to have been sufficiently discussed and rebutted already.
@Deagonx @Elizio33 @LuciferDC099

What do you think about this?

It just seemed very suspicious that these threads were quickly released and interfered at this specific time, after we have spent 2 years gradually making preparations to make sure that our evidence and reasoning is perfectly logical, coherent, and reliabl
It's not a surprise. Iirc I made my Mandrakk/Barbatos thread when Xearsay's Mandrakk thread was going on, which he started months ago. It got locked, so after some time, I created another thread, this time, downgrading Lucifer/Michael/Dream(because I was called upgrade-hungry earlier). While this was happening, Xearsay's Mandrakk thread got locked so he decided to create another thread focusing on downgrading the Source. We just created some threads after our original ones were closed, and our original ones didn't have any relation to our future ones.

Lucifer's current justifications were agreed on by everyone to be removed. Even if you agreed with Deagon, that would have only saved Dream's justification. Also most of the arguments caused in the Lucifer thread was derailing, the original discussion had ended long ago and we just needed staff input.

Small Mandrakk additions thread did deal with Source a bit, but they got barely any input. Additionally, we are talking about a High 1-A downgrade, it deserves a CRT of its own.

Barbatos and Mandrakk thread had nearly 10 agreements with only 2 disagreements, and I specifically said I only wanted to wait for staff input and didn't want to argue. As I said here and in PMs, staff members got legitimately interested after it was closed, and no arguments would have occurred after the thread would have been reopened(we would just wait), so I don't see any issue with reopening it

It's not a surprise. Iirc I made my Mandrakk/Barbatos thread when Xearsay's Mandrakk thread was going on, which he started months ago. It got locked, so after some time, I created another thread, this time, downgrading Lucifer/Michael/Dream(because I was called upgrade-hungry earlier). While this was happening, Xearsay's Mandrakk thread got locked so he decided to create another thread focusing on downgrading the Source. We just created some threads after our original ones were closed, and our original ones didn't have any relation to our future ones.
Lucifer's current justifications were agreed on by everyone to be removed. Even if you agreed with Deagon, that would have only saved Dream's justification. Also most of the arguments caused in the Lucifer thread was derailing, the original discussion had ended long ago and we just needed staff input.

Small Mandrakk additions thread did deal with Source a bit, but they got barely any input. Additionally, we are talking about a High 1-A downgrade, it deserves a CRT of its own.

Barbatos and Mandrakk thread had nearly 10 agreements with only 2 disagreements, and I specifically said I only wanted to wait for staff input and didn't want to argue. As I said here and in PMs, staff members got legitimately interested after it was closed, and no arguments would have occurred after the thread would have been reopened(we would just wait), so I don't see any issue with reopening it
Hmm. Maybe I made a mistake then, but I would prefer to wait and see what the other members that I sent a notification to think first.

However, we plan to quite soon revise the entire cosmological structure of DC Comics anyway, so it would be better if you wait with revising these characters until afterwards.

I think your assessment was exactly correct, and the fact that they turned this thread into yet another venue for the exact same arguments is pretty ridiculous.
Well, I seem to have likely been unfair in accusing them of planning to do this in conjunction with each other mainly for the purpose of interfering, but I agree about that it would be much better to postpone such revisions for the time being.

Well, I seem to have likely been unfair in accusing them of planning to do this in conjunction with each other
I don't think it was an unfair suspicion. They probably did. Transcending has said he and B_T have a group chat with Xear and they are constantly arguing as a team in the same threads.

By that logic, you, Elizio, and LuciferDC has a group chat as well.
They are just collaborating for the DC Comics cosmology revision project though. They do not constantly chat with each other via Discord and automatically quickly pop up in each others' threads without me summoning them.

They are just collaborating for the DC Comics cosmology revision project though. They do not constantly chat with each other via Discord and automatically quickly pop up in each others' threads without me summoning them.
You didn't summon them in my Lucifer thread or the Source thread

Hmm. Maybe I made a mistake then, but I would prefer to wait and see what the other members that I sent a notification to think first.

However, we plan to quite soon revise the entire cosmological structure of DC Comics anyway, so it would be better if you wait with revising these characters until afterwards.
Could you also inform some staff members?
@AKM sama @DontTalkDT @DarkDragonMedeus @Mr._Bambu @Qawsedf234

What do you think that we should do here? I would personally rather not have our project group being forced to engage further in very repetitive arguments that seem to have been already debunked for many hours more when we have other important preparation work do finish and our upcoming DC cosmology project will hopefully create a different foundation for these revision threads to work from in the first place.

Well, I mainly get information about new Marvel and DC Comics threads via people posting links to them on my message wall or in the main chat threads for the verses. I almost only talk with the other bureaucrats and Fandom staff members via Discord.

Last edited:
And do you have any proof I asked Xear to participate in my CRTs or that he asked me to participate in his CRTs?
B_T did.

cWYQpNJ.jpeg

25wTRzm.jpeg

And there are several other instances in the server of you guys asking people to comment on CRTs and say they agree, so this aspect of how many agreed vs disagreed seems suspect since you're basically asking your friends to stack the numbers.

Ant for reference, 1.0 is B_T and Lord of Order is Transcending

I also think it's incredibly dishonest to ask me for proof of something you know you guys have been doing instead of just admitting it.

Okay, so they are outright misrepresenting the situation here in claiming that they are not coordinating and trying to spam threads with FRAs by likeminded verse supporters?

I never declined posting CRTs with B_T. However, I never asked anyone to agree with my CRT specifically, just give input. Example-
unknown.png

Other times I told them they can disagree with a reasoning as well.
And there are several other instances in the server of you guys asking people to comment on CRTs and say they agree, so this aspect of how many agreed vs disagreed seems suspect since you're basically asking your friends to stack the numbers.
Not true, I asked people to give input sure, but not to agree with me

Okay, so they are outright misrepresenting the situation here in claiming that they are not coordinating and trying to spam threads with FRAs by likeminded verse supporters?
Yes. They do it regularly. Collaborating by itself isn't a problem, but if it weren't something bad why lie?

Well, I am uncertain about the issue then.

If nothing else, it's pretty ridiculous that they teamed up to spam a wiki management thread with the arguments that were rejected.

I can give you examples of some of our arguments then
Feel free, but this prolonged argument is derailing from the intended purpose of this thread.
If nothing else, it's pretty ridiculous that they teamed up to spam a wiki management thread with the arguments that were rejected.
Yes.

Anyway, I have to switch to my wiki patrolling duties and then go to sleep. Please do not spam this thread while I am away.

It's even more ridiculous how your misinterpret my statements of asking for input to asking for agreements and falsely accusing me
I didn't falsely accuse you, and frankly I don't know why you keep lying when we are both in a server where you two have done this.

zVZ9sfv.jpeg

BwkeaXU.jpeg

ImUvurQ.jpeg

I didn't falsely accuse you, and frankly I don't know why you keep lying when we are both in a server where you two have done this.

zVZ9sfv.jpeg

BwkeaXU.jpeg

ImUvurQ.jpeg
I do not know why he said the last thing, and I never asked him to. That was something he asked of his own free will. I recommend asking him. The third thing wasn't something I asked him to do either, I asked him to join VSBW but I didn't ask him to join to agree with me. Usually when I ask, I say stuff like this-
unknown.png

Back