• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

This blog of mine can be deleted, it's no use for me anymore considering that this was already applied to the profiles

Thank you very much to everybody who are helping out here. 🙏
This match-up can be closed now as it was concluded and was already added to profiles
I handled it.
This thread can be closed now.
Somebody else already handled it.
Is someone able to delete these three blogs of mine? They are no longer needed.
Accepted calculation blogs should preferably not be deleted, even if they are outdated, if that is what happened here.

Accepted calculation blogs should preferably not be deleted, even if they are outdated, if that is what happened here.
I guess. Though if they’re not in use or there is an updated version on the profiles I prefer deleting them as to not cause a clutter.

We should still preferably not make a habit of deleting them for safety reasons, and I think that it is considerably more difficult to restore deleted blogs than regular wiki pages.

It is probably fine to remove their verse categories to not cause organisation clutter there though.

and I think that it is considerably more difficult to restore deleted blogs than regular wiki pages.
No, they are not. But only admins or higher can restore them.
It is probably fine to remove their verse categories to not cause organisation clutter there though.
This should be fine then. By the way, which kind of blogs are allowed to be deleted? For example, if anyone create a blog by accident, or an old explanation blog that has converted into a regular page or rejected calculations?

Request for moving Georgie to Georgie (Piggy) because it is a common name.
Request for moving Corrosive to Corrosive (Rise of the Dead) because it is a common name.
Request for moving Robby to Robby (Piggy) because it is a common name.
Request for moving Sea Monster to Sea Monster (Isle) because it is a common name.

Request for moving Corrosive to Corrosive (Rise of the Dead) because it is a common name.
Request for moving Sea Monster to Sea Monster (Isle) because it is a common name.
Handled. But I didn't handled the redirect links as I'm in phone rn and it's a pain to edit. Will do so later when I got my PC.

No, they are not. But only admins or higher can restore them.
Okay. I have had problems finding traces of such pages in the past, and we had serious problems some years ago after one of our former administrators started to mass-delete his blogs without any warning.

In addition, I am not certain if all of the blog comments will also automatically be restored.
This should be fine then. By the way, which kind of blogs are allowed to be deleted? For example, if anyone create a blog by accident, or an old explanation blog that has converted into a regular page or rejected calculations?
Accidental blogs are fine to delete, and blogs that have been completely copied to regular pages should probably be fine as well.

I prefer if we keep outdated but accepted and rejected calculations for potential future usefulness as references though.

Handled. But I didn't handled the redirect links as I'm in phone rn and it's a pain to edit. Will do so later when I got my PC.
Thank you for helping out.

Okay. I have had problems finding traces of such pages in the past
Agree. But we can find them by looking at the request here, but yeah.
In addition, I am not certain if all of the blog comments will also automatically be restored.
I tried restoring a recent deleted blog and yes. The comments are restored as well.
Accidental blogs are fine to delete, and blogs that have been completely copied to regular pages should probably be fine as well.
Okay, so guys can keep asking if they have request like this.
I prefer if we keep outdated but accepted and rejected calculations for potential future usefulness as references though.
Fine ig.

Thank you for the information and for helping out.

Back