• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Assassination Classroom 5.8 MJ to 7 MJ upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great job, semi. I thought you were gonna compile those calcs into a singular blog, but I prefer separating them like this too.

It does seem like it's accepted, yeah. But, in the future, it's best to wait for a clear-cut ''this fine'' from a calc member or a ''this can probably be used then'' from Antvasima. No need to rush; it is the norm around here for things to take weeks at least.

EDIT: And there, KLOL gave a clear-cut ''this fine''.

You already updated what needs to be updated from what I'm seeing, so I guess this thread served its purpose.

On a more unrelated note, that's quite high into 9-B. Honestly, you could argue for a 9-B+ rating for Koro and maybe Craig too.

Last edited:
First, it seems that it would be better for you to wait for the calculation getting accepted. Second, maybe a detailed explanation of AC scale chain is something preferred.

Alrighty.

Semi, can you put whichever calcs you want to use in your proposals to blogs, get them evaluated, and make one single thread where you write your proposals, like your first one, please?

You just made another thread for speed ratings of 3-E, asking whether or not calcs from somewhere else can be used, and we already talked about how calcs from another site cannot be used unless they’re evaluated here. What you’re doing is very disorganized and messy, making it hard to keep up with as a result.

Also, while I appreciate your enthusiasm, you’re rushing things out. Calc was accepted, so yeah, it requires less input than normal. But you shouldn’t have applied 9-B+ to Craig’s profile without any prior discussion of it. That has a room for interpretation and needs to be accepted by more than just 1 or 2 people.

This thread can be the decider of the 9-B+ rating, sure, but in the worst case scenario, you may eventually be reported for this. Which I'd like to avoid as you seem like a cool dude and you're one of the few people who still remembers AC.
Second, maybe a detailed explanation of AC scale chain is something preferred.
The current scaling that is applied to the profiles (though I plan to change it a bit in the next revision), in a nutshell, goes like this:

Korosensei (The Reaper) > Craig Hojou (in Predator Mode; Karasuma stated that he was three times stronger than him) > Tadaomi Karasuma ~ The Reaper (Stomped all of Class E's students, all of whom were wearing full Class-E cloth, including Karma and Nagisa, effortlessly. Kicked Kaede once while holding back, and accidentally cracked the special cloth, which should be far more durable than 3-E, on top of damaging Kaede) > Ryoma Terasaka (Physically stronger than Karma) > Karma Akabane > Nagisa Shiota and the rest of Class 3-E (As Nagisa could take hits from bloodlusted Karma and managed to somewhat damage him) > Karma's extremely casual 7.04 megajoule feat.

I skipped a few characters here and there, but those are not really relevant here.

So yeah, my point is, Koro and Craig at least can, and imo, should get a 9-B+ rating. (For reference, Wall level+ is around 10,46 megajoules).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back