• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

need this unlocked to fix the scaling issue. He should be straight up 2c possibly 2a

need this unlocked to fix the scaling issue. He should be straight up 2c possibly 2a
Done.

I made this page and I would like if someone would lock it

I made this page and I would like if someone would lock it
Done.

Could someone with power add a link to Multiple Arms in the Powers and Abilities sections of the below locked pages:
As well as add the 'Multiple Arms User' category

Asura (Asura's Wrath)
Chakravartin

And any character you think would be suitable that you know of
...Was this ever even approved as an ability? I can't find a proper CRT for it, and from what I saw in the abilities addition thread, most people thought it wasn't necessary.

...Was this ever even approved as an ability? I can't find a proper CRT for it, and from what I saw in the abilities addition thread, most people thought it wasn't necessary.
Not most people, people argued it was a form of body control, but having 4 arms doesnt mean you can necessarily use body control. but nonetheless its still a pretty relevant ability that does no harm in existing.

Not most people, people argued it was a form of body control, but having 4 arms doesnt mean you can necessarily use body control. but nonetheless its still a pretty relevant ability that does no harm in existing.
I mean cool, I agree with you, but you can't make a whole new ability and start applying it to numerous profiles without a CRT. Pretty much all other ability additions needed threads first.

I mean cool, I agree with you, but you can't make a whole new ability and start applying it to numerous profiles without a CRT. Pretty much all other ability additions needed threads first.
It was fine on the Ability Addition thread, thats what it was for. No one was greatly opposed and i was willing to do the work. Its not like its controversial on what character has multiple arms either, it's fine.

Obviously also remove the ability in the meantime to avoid users having the misconception it's accepted and we end up with more clean up to do if it's declined in the end.

I dont see why it would be declined? Having more than one pair of arms is something surprisingly not considered a power?

Do ppl honestly have anything to say against it?

You can tell that to all asbilities uggestions that have been rejected to date.

You can tell that to all asbilities uggestions that have been rejected to date.
Such as?

Whats on that list of rejected abilities thats possibly on par with the simplicity of having multiple arms...It took the wiki ages before Large Size as a concept was added, for some reason.
Like is that not something noteworthy for a character? Its not exactly some broad, really niche power is it?

Legit only thing i can think of is the same thing ppl were saying that it was 'Body Control' and 'Bodily Weaponry' which i thought we dismissed?
Body Control is hella broad, and not every character with four arms has them through a power, a lot have them naturally or added on
and you dont count fists as bodily weaponry. Otherwise every character with hands gets that category

Last edited:
The main problem is that it wasn't accepted in a CRT.

That P&A suggestion thread is called unofficial for a reason, it's more like a testing ground where proposing ideas before making CRTs to create their pages. Afaik P&A files always needed specific CRTs, since they are particular pages.

Dont't get it wrong, that's just how things work, if you skim the forum you'll find many CRTs created to debate whether or not a P&A page should be added, and you are welcomed to make one if you wish.

I have saved the page here and, unless someone does it first, I'll proceed to delete it and all the links leading to it.
If the page then gets accepted, either as it is now or with whatever change or addition, then we can just take the code from my sandbox and work on it.

Back