• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kanogami

FC/OC VS Battles
Content Moderator

Inganock Revisions​

All Inganock profiles other than Dr. Gii and Johan should have their LS be upgraded to Superhuman from Unknown. Kerkan's LS justification should obviously be Superhuman rather than Unknown and CCC who is comparable to him should be changed to be the same, Upper Tier Soldiers should also be Superhuman because of scaling from Ati. The rest of the profiles (Critters) should all also be upgraded as they're likely superior to the likes of Ati and Upper Tier Soldiers. The only one I'm unsure here is about Grimm Grimm, since he is a weirder case.

Another minor thing is any of Kerkan's justifications that say "comparable to Ati" should be changed to "superior to Ati" since he could easily kill Upper Tier Soldiers in one hit while Ati had problems fighting them and has commented multiple times about it.

Sharnoth Revisions​

Currently, M's intelligence rating justification says that he made a complicated formula too long for even Mary, clearly indicating that he is smarter than her, and it's also obvious throughout the entire VN that he's superior to her. I think that M's Genius rating should be changed to Extraordinary Genius as he is above Mary who's rated as that.

Also Mary's speed should be changed to Athletic/Peak Human since she has trained extensively in order to be able to run from the Metacritters in Sharnoth and there's also a statement saying that she would be able to outrun any normal person in the Ashen Funeral of Nyhargo.

Conclusion​

Change the LS of all Inganock profiles other than Gii and Johan to Superhuman, give M Extraordinary Genius, and change Mary's speed to Athletic/Peak Human.

That should be all, I think this is a pretty uncontroversial change so it should be a simple and easy revision.

Last edited:
I have been advised that this is probably good to add now so I guess I'll do just that and ask someone to close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back