• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dream within a dream (Chaos Elfilis vs Doremy Sweet)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just felt like doing a Kirby vs Touhou match.
tfw the wiki crashed while i was making this matchup

Fecto Forgo (Chaos Elfilis key) -
Doremy Sweet -
Cirno sweeps both (Incon) -

Speed is equalized, fight starts with both both of them floating above the skyscrapers of New York City

I mean... fearhax mindcrush GG, right? Fecto seemingly doesn't resist any of Doremy's wincons save for soul manipulation, and she very likely gets to use those wincons before Fecto uses its deconstruction/absorption due to her perception manip... but then again, I'm not seeing NPI on Fecto's page so it may not matter anyways. I guess possession is an option, but Doremy's passive fear and sense manip make it very unlikely for Fecto to ever get close enough for that to be a factor.

Also I'm pretty sure Doremy is higher into 2-C by a decent margin. Maybe not enough to oneshot but pretty far above what Fecto's 2-C key scales to iirc.

Maybe an argument could be made for Fecto having NPI via possessing/affecting ghosts? If you assume the ghosts in the ghost-houses were under his influence. It's somewhat shaky though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back