• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

I have done so, but the scroll box seemed unnecessary in this case.

Thank you.
No problem.
Dunno if this is the place to ask, but, am I allowed to add a quote to Yu's profile without a Content Revision?
Well, given that you are an experienced member and that this does not seem to be a controversial profile page with lots of previous quotes, it is probably fine in this case, but please use your common sense regarding if the quote is well-written enough.

It is more controversial if you want to replace a currently used quote though. What text do you want to add exactly?

Well, given that you are an experienced member and that this does not seem to be a controversial profile page with lots of previous quotes, it is probably fine in this case, but please use your common sense regarding if the quote is well-written enough.

It is more controversial if you want to replace a currently used quote though. What text do you want to add exactly?
The quote is as follows, and comes from Chapter 99 of the series:

Do you know the answer? Why is the world filled with pain and suffering? Why does life meaninglessly expire? What is the meaning of existence? What... Am I? Tell me the answer.

I just want to add this quote along with the already currently used quote, not to replace the currently used one.

Okay. That quote seems well-written and character-defining enough to use.

Two things, I don't think anyone has the time to apply this long of a revision to a large number of characters. Secondly, you should list the files impacted by this CRT. We don't know whose who. So, just list them all here and someone will open it.

Only list the currently locked NNT profile pages that you need unlocked for this revision though.

Could a staff clarify if the soul manip crt of Baki was accepted or not? Various staff members were opossed to it even after reach a second page, like Zara or Ovens, while the only staff I could see approved it was Tempest because Doctor Strange have it for similar reasons (which is a somewhat bad argument do to Strange use magic and be able to do more things with souls, like control the souls of the death), the only staff I could see agreed in give something was Phoenix but in his case he suggested Astral Projection and said to believe that soul manip is a stretch. However despite all of this the crt was closed as if accepted, so I'm confused if it was actually accepted or not.

Could a staff clarify if the soul manip crt of Baki was accepted or not? Various staff members were opossed to it even after reach a second page, like Zara or Ovens, while the only staff I could see approved it was Tempest because Doctor Strange have it for similar reasons (which is a somewhat bad argument do to Strange use magic and be able to do more things with souls, like control the souls of the death), the only staff I could see agreed in give something was Phoenix but in his case he suggested Astral Projection and said to believe that soul manip is a stretch. However despite all of this the crt was closed as if accepted, so I'm confused if it was actually accepted or not.
I have replied:

Replying to this before I have to get off again. Zara and Ovens disagreement are should flat out not be considered. I don’t like using the work literally a lot since most people don’t use it correctly, but Zara literally just said that they get attacked in the head and that’s it. Terrible point that literally doesn’t matter.

Ovens is somehow even worse, I’m half convinced the guy didn’t read Baki all the way dude to his comments in my crt. His main argument is literally the “tropes” however, Arguments based on tropes are an outright fallacy a argumentum ad lapidem.TV Tropes aren't really a form of a legitimate fallacy, it's essentially the equivalent of using a fallacy from Reddit which was made to intentionally ignore the point of the main argument

Phoenix points were also respond to as well

All in all both there points were terrible and it was supposed to be a short and simple crt that’s getting extended for no reason. I really don’t know why it was open at all again
@Antvasima

Last edited:
Just because they disagree with you and you consider their argument bad or debuked don't actually make their diagreetment invalid, specially because even after more debate and suppossed debunks people still disagree, the fact is that two staff at the very least flat out stated to be against it, Damage also seemed to be against but would like a confirmation from his part, Phoenix was against soul manip and only seemed to agree to astral projection, the only staff that I saw that actually agreed was Tempest and just because Strange have it for similar reasons (which as I said is a somewhat bad comparison because he use magic and can do various things with souls, like control them to get stronger). The fact that with this staff input the crt was somehow considered as agreed is weird, more staff besides Tempest need to actually agree to consider it valid.

I've updated the links of all the characters in the verse.
There are few still remaining. Tho the pages are locked I think
@Shadowbokunohero @Crazylatin77 @Jvando @Zaratthustra @ElixirBlue @Tllmbrg @Nehz_XZX

Would any of you be willing to handle this please? The new link title should be "Godzilla (Toho)".

Also, Confluctor, thank you for trying to help out, but in the future, NEVER rename pages without including a redirect link in the process please, as it leaves lots of wiki pages with red links leading nowhere. After all the links in question have been updated, the redirect pages in question can be removed if they are redundant.

Back