• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

For unknown reasons, when I use the search function for my threads and comments, I am unable to load any of them which I posted after Saturday. What happened?

World Breaker and World War Hulk are one and the same correct? Is so then why is Red She Hulk at High 6-C when both she and WWH fought on practically equal terms to the point of exploding a planet?

p.s. I'm considering on doing some Invincible vs Hulk match-ups, not sure which Hulk might be the most interesting to use
You should probably mention it here:

However, I think that the Hulk made a preceding magic wish that he and his wife would be able to fight each other forever without holding back, or somesuch, so I do not know if it is a reliable feat.

Also, their feat of blowing up the planet they were standing on during that fight was only calculated at tier High 5-A, I think.

For unknown reasons, when I use the search function for my threads and comments, I am unable to load any of them which I posted after Saturday. What happened?
Do you, and others here, still have this problem? If so, I will likely have to ask our system manager about it.

We have another wiki management forum thread for removing versus matchups from locked profile pages.

See here:

Why is the calculation area of the Marvel Cinematic Universe so inconsistent? all that is in levels of Kilogram of Tnt is now scientific notation
And who put an Ap feat on speed?
Being honest, it looks bad
I don't know if this was the place to ask this

Last edited:
Why is the calculation area of the Marvel Cinematic Universe so inconsistent? all that is in levels of Kilogram of Tnt is now scientific notation
I don't know if this was the place to ask this
@Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan @KLOL506

Can you take a look at this please?

It's both an AP and speed feat, in case you're asking about the Quicksilver/Cap feat. It was accepted here.

Thank you for helping out. I would appreciate if you try to fix this problem.

Could we please get this thread closed for the time being? Everyone currently participating in the thread has agreed that, since the OP does not seem interested in arguing in favor of their points, the thread should be locked until they do respond.

Furthermore, this thread has remained open for months despite the fact that the changes have long ago been applied, and there is nothing more to discuss in the thread. Please close it.

EDIT: The first thread has already been closed.

Last edited:
Apologies for the double post, but due to the suggestions in the RVR, as well as a brief discussion with other users, I have merged the 4 currently active Touhou threads into a single thread for the sake of cohesion and cutting down on the number of active CRTs.

For this reason, these four revision threads need to be closed, as the changes in 2 of them have already been mostly applied, and everything not already applied is covered in the new thread, making them redundant.

Could we please get this thread closed for the time being? Everyone currently participating in the thread has agreed that, since the OP does not seem interested in arguing in favor of their points, the thread should be locked until they do respond.

Furthermore, this thread has remained open for months despite the fact that the changes have long ago been applied, and there is nothing more to discuss in the thread. Please close it.

EDIT: The first thread has already been closed.
I locked the second thread.

Apologies for the double post, but due to the suggestions in the RVR, as well as a brief discussion with other users, I have merged the 4 currently active Touhou threads into a single thread for the sake of cohesion and cutting down on the number of active CRTs.

For this reason, these four revision threads need to be closed, as the changes in 2 of them have already been mostly applied, and everything not already applied is covered in the new thread, making them redundant.
I locked the four threads.

Vandalism due to being clueless rather than malicious. I gave him a warning, and also undid his Hulk edits.

Here after explaining what each one is, the rock value is put on these, the pulverization says 214.35 J/cc...
In the table it says 214 J/cc
After reviewing the only one of the links that talks about the pulverization of the rock, it seems that the correct one would be the one without decimals (the first of the links under the table of values)

Unless of course you mean some other form of restrictions
Lets say a character uses equipment/technology inverse and that is restricted, could that character bend around that restriction to say only equipment that give them a combat advantage such as an AP or speed bump isn't allowed?

Back