• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien X vs Bowser 2: Electric Boogaloo

Christian_Higdon

Joke Battles
Thread Moderator
Let's do this again.

Speed Equal.

Both are in-character.

Battle is on Mars.

Dreamy Bowser is being used.

Win via KO, incap or death.

Let's see if we can give Alien X/Bowser a win...

Who wins?

Bowser: 7

Alien X: 0

Inconclusive: 0

AlienX
Dreamy Bowser

Bowser resists Mind Control Which is probably Alien X's biggest factor hear. Along with the various hax Bowser has, I think he has plenty of ways to take him down as Alien X's go to move is either Punching him or using Telekinesis (which I doubt will help).

Voting Bowser as he has plenty of ways to take down Alien X before Alien X can do anything. Now I wonder if Alien X has any viable win conditions.

Most of his other abilities are from author statements so he'll never use them ic

Above how? He's superior to the Chrono Navigator that collapse the entire Multiverse that has hundreds of Universes that goes on an Ad-infinitum

Could you define "countless"?

It just what you said, X is superior than the Chrono Navigator, which can damage alternate timelines that branch off "Ad infinitum".

From our wiki standard, countless mean finite amount of worlds that could be expand endlessly but isn't reaching infinite number of them.

The only thing seem to happen first is passive absorption.

Alien X will probably go for some h2h combat at first hand.

If Bowser doesn't have anything to counter against Alien X at first hand then he probably gonna get punched to death.

MagicCloud6 said:
So we're not gonna talk about what Boswer can do before Alien X punches him out of existence?
Wdym? I'm pretty sure he has the AP edge + he uses sealing and transmutation in character, which Alien X doesn't resist so

Can y'all please explain how Bowser has the AP power advantage? I don't understand the votes in his favour

How good is sealing and transmutation is? X could just create thousand of clones to avoid that.

And again, how was Bowser got AP advantage?

The sealing is thought-based, and you can't avoid it. X can't avoid transmutation either.

Either way, Dreamy Bowser doesn't use those. Instead, he either leads with EE or Forcefield Creation.

Does he need time to wishing or it thought-based? Don't think that forcefield gonna help much since thousand of clones will keep punching until it break.

But really though, this match result depending on which one Bowser start with. EE then X dies but if he use forcefield instead then X punch him to death.

Back