• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien X vs DBH Bardock | 2-7-0 (Grace Finished)

Idk, Telekinesis???, but Saiyan can evolve to counter it, so it left EE, but X never do it unless he is bloodlusted in this match

No...he won't. That EE only comes from a statement and is never shown on screen. If you bloodlust Alien X then sure he'll go for that immediately but in character he won't ever use it. Ben would never in character wish someone out of existence unless he knows how much of a threat Bardock is and then he MAY use it as a last resort but till then he will try to use other abilities to subdue Bardock
SBA has them thinking that the other will cause major consequences if they lose the fight, which could prompt Ben into using EE

SBA has them thinking that the other will cause major consequences if they lose the fight, which could prompt Ben into using EE
I guess thats fair, but I'm still voting for Bardock (if not a stomp). By the time Ben decides to use EE (which I don't think he will) I think Bardock would have him defeated already

Back