• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien X vs Bowser 2: Electric Boogaloo

Andytrenom said:
I'm not sure if AP is negligible. From past threads I remember infinitely expanding cosmologies being far greater than the universe for every dream kind of cosmology
What Andy said, clearly X have AP advantage here. Even if not true then X massive clones definitely makeup for his raw power here.

While Bowser is pretty high into 2-B (Every dream a universe, some dreams even contain multiple universes, even things like cells can dream iirc since in Bowsers Inside Story his own cells are sentient and whatnot) Alien X scales to a cosmology that's pretty much as high into 2-B that you can get so he more than likely one shots. However Bowser could potentially resurrect from that and then use something like Transmutation or Sealing upon realising how outclassed in raw power he is.

If it only applied for Dry Bowser then Dreamy Bowser shoudn't have it.

Quotes this from @Unoriginal Memes:

The sealing is thought-based, and you can't avoid it. X can't avoid transmutation either.

Either way, Dreamy Bowser doesn't use those. Instead, he either leads with EE or Forcefield Creation.

I have no idea why his profile only lists resurrection under Dry Bowser, he was meant to have it along with the rest of his normal abilities. Anyway since Dry Bowser is just Bowser but dead, uh, undead, then yeah it'd apply to Dream Bowser as well should he die.

If thtDust Collector said:
I have no idea why his profile only lists resurrection under Dry Bowser, he was meant to have it along with the rest of his normal abilities. Anyway since Dry Bowser is just Bowser but dead, uh, undead, then yeah it'd apply to Dream Bowser as well should he die.
If thats true then shouldn't someone make a CRT just so someone can tweek his profile?

Alien X most likely has the ap gap. While Dreamy Bowser is still high into 2-B, it's nothing compared to the Dream Depot as the Dream Stone only gets dreams from Pi'illo Island. But can't Bowser just erase him from the start of the battle? That seems like it should do it.

He either leads with EE or Forcefield Creation. This had been brought up many times and people still ignore for some reason.

Actually, he can just do both as it's thought based. He can just think of using a forcefield and then EE as that was his starting way to attack.

And yet i don't see that why he would do that in-character. Nothing support that Bowser will use both powers as his starting attack.

DatOneWeeb said:
Actually, he can just do both as it's thought based. He can just think of using a forcefield and then EE as that was his starting way to attack.
I just focused it so you could read that part a bit more clearly. However I am not sure if this is true.

Then again, Bowser starting move are very inconsistent since he doesn't show to have a specifically leading move.

When Bowser first got the Dream Stone all for himself the first thing he did was make a forcefield and fly to the top of his castle. When Mario and Luigi arrived not too long after he was gonna erase them before he was interrupted and the Dream Stone was destroyed, then he transformed into Dreamy Bowser after absorbing the fragments of the stone and didn't use forcefields or EE again iirc.

@James This is Bowser using the dream stone. Due to him legitimately using these with this specific equipment, it is in character for him to use it. These were literally his first options when Mario and Luigi arrived.

@Dust Collecter That's due to PIS. Dreamy Bowser is the embodiment of the Dream Stone, there's no reason why he won't use those abilities as he is one with it.

Genuine question here, but I'm new to the site and trying to figure out how Alien X's AP is calculated. If he can destroy a multiverse described as hundreds of realities splitting off "ad infinitum," doesn't that mean it's only a multiverse with hundreds of universes that is growing in number without end? It's been ages since I watched Ben 10, but isn't his multiverse built off of different possible paths and divergences a timeline can take? And if so, doesn't that mean Alien X only scales to the hundreds of universes that are currently in existence due to the implication that destroying them would prevent them from continuing to "branch off" and thus stop the endless growth? Or does he scale to the ever increasing but still ultimately limited number of universes that could potentially exist, given enough time for the multiverse to continue growing and branching out?

Dust Collector said:
Then he transformed into Dreamy Bowser after absorbing the fragments of the stone and didn't use forcefields or EE again iirc.
Well he kinda couldn't use EE due to Mario and Luigi resisting it (Also could have sworn he used forcefields at some point during his fight but yeah he really doesn't).

Also pretty sure the molecules having dreams comes from water, lava, hills, and other various things being alive and sentient.

To clarify, X has the AP advantage here (unless all molecules in Mario verse do have dreams lol but even then quite sure X still edges out) due to the way exponentially increasing timelines work which seems to be the consensus for now in the other thread (but in a slow pace so nowhere near Dragon Ball levels op 2B), if Bowser resists mindhax (above 6 people) and starts with EE and force field creation 50/50 (and doesn't EE till after his forcefield is broken) then it's an inconclusive (if Bowser doesn't have resurrection). If he EE's more than not then my vote is on Bowser.

Yeah still voting Bowser. Alien X is gonna mollywop him in terms of AP, Bowser is gonna resurrect, and then he'll proceed to seal Alien X inside a painting or something to keep him from having to deal with it and hopefully have Mario stumble upon him as a superboss.

@Cal Wow if Bowser resurrects, what does X have here exactly? Doesn't Bowser resurrect an infinite amount of times? I'm not even sure if X's information manipulation and BFR even work. Also lol Alien X vs Base Mario when? If the painting leads to another universe then it'll probably work since X can't use time manipulation to counter that from another space-time continuum.

If Alien X's massive AP advantage doesn't help here as Boswer can just resurrect instantaneously and he resists mindhax, then this is a stomp as Alien X has no wincons.

Lucien. He was still in control despite the other taking possession of him. It's also implied he fought off the Megabug in Mario + Rabbids and only succumbed due to being dazed and clearly weakened. Also, IIRC he literally snatched Antasma off his face when they combined forces and then threw him on the ground.

Not sure where resurrection comes from? I've heard it's because lives aren't a game mechanic in Mario and have been referenced quite a few times in canon ans then they take his infinite lives in Paper Mario and apply the canonical multiple lives to it. But maybe it's something else?

Bowser has resurrection as Dry Bowser, but I heard that Dreamy Bowser has all abilities that Dry Boswer has and its also thought based. No matter how many times Alien X one shots him, he'll just keep coming back to life and as Fox explained, Bowser resists mind hax.

All other abilities of Alien X are not combat applicable making this a stomp has Alien X has no wincons

No no no no. Bowser has resurrection yes, but that doesn't mean he can't be defeated. He can only be revived once as Dry Bowser. After defeating him in his Dry Bowser form once, he's not coming back as evidenced by New Super Mario Bros. It's a two shot. He still has a win con.

Yes and no? Bowser's resurrection was him falling into lava and dying. Then coming back and reforming his bones back together. After one more beating as Dry Bowser, he's done.

Back