• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien X vs DBH Bardock | 2-7-0 (Grace Finished)

So I took a look at both their profiles, examined all their hax, resistances, AP, and everything else in between, and I came to the conclusion that Xeno Bardock stomps Alien X for all the following reasons:

Infinitely higher AP (Infinite 5-D vs possibly 5-D), his resistance to Dark Ki in just base effectively makes him resistant to all of Alien X's hax with the exception of Existence Erasure, has Status Effect Inducement which would enable Bardock to disable all of Alien X's abilities and powers by reducing his stamina to zero (said ability can effect people with infinite stamina like Androids), Infinite 5-D range allows him to interact Alien X and his Higher Dimensional consciousness, and I think the real ball kicker to this match is just DEMS Bardock has access to the Keysword which even in its dormant state has passive Power Nullification which can affect Alien X by just nullifying and sealing all of Alien X's abilities all together including his thought based EE.

Based off this analysis, I am inclined to vote for Xeno Bardock for the reasons I provided.

This is a stomp in favor of Bardock but the Ben 10 fandom may have something to say about it

Last edited:
So I took a look at both their profiles, examined all their hax, resistances, AP, and everything else in between, and I came to the conclusion that Xeno Bardock stomps Alien X for all the following reasons:

Infinitely higher AP (Infinite 5-D vs possibly 5-D), his resistance to Dark Ki in just base effectively makes him resistant to all of Alien X's hax with the exception of Existence Erasure, has Status Effect Inducement which would enable Bardock to disable all of Alien X's abilities and powers by reducing his stamina to zero (said ability can effect people with infinite stamina like Androids), Infinite 5-D range allows him to interact Alien X and his Higher Dimensional consciousness, and I think the real ball kicker to this match is just DEMS Bardock has access to the Keysword which even in its dormant state has passive Power Nullification which can affect Alien X by just nullifying and sealing all of Alien X's abilities all together including his thought based EE.

Based off this analysis, I am inclined to vote for Xeno Bardock for the reasons I provided.
I Forgor to restrict keysword lel

I'm a little doubtful about his status effects, since there's no scan or reference, nor does he himself have power null or anything like that.

But anyway, because he is a Saiyan, he has a defensive RE that only makes him resist everything from Alien X. He also has summons to help him with much more hax, like Xeno Goku and Chronoa.

Since he can summon, this will be one of the first things he does, so I think Chronoa time stop, Xeno Goku DD reducing Alien X's stamina to 1 + power nullification and GG.

I'm a little doubtful about his status effects, since there's no scan or reference, nor does he himself have power null or anything like that.

But anyway, because he is a Saiyan, he has a defensive RE that only makes him resist everything from Alien X. He also has summons to help him with much more hax, like Xeno Goku and Chronoa.

Since he can summon, this will be one of the first things he does, so I think Chronoa time stop, Xeno Goku DD reducing Alien X's stamina to 1 + power nullification and GG.
should i swap this to xenoverse instead

I Forgor to restrict keysword lel
Then this match up becomes a two way street: Either Alien X uses EE and wipes out Bardock since Bardock is resistant to all of X's other abilities, or Bardock's SEI disables all of X's abilities and powers which renders X unable to do anything and he gets one shot by Bardock's infinitely higher AP. So I'm going to vote inconclusive based off those merits.

If I had to make a guess? It comes from how stamina works in Heroes, where if you break their stamina and reduce it to zero then it effectively disables all their abilities and powers while leaving them unable to do anything. So my assumption is either Bardock's normal attacks or skills, and or any card abilities, would wipe out X's stamina and disable all his abilities.

should i swap this to xenoverse instead
That would make a stomp for Alien X IMO because, while Xenoverse Bardock does have resistance to Dark Ki which means he resists a majority of X's hax and he has the infinitely higher AP, he doesn't have a lot under his belt that lets him get past that EE of X's and he doesn't have the Keysword or SEI like Xeno Bardock does.

So either X wins against Xenoverse Bardock or X gets hard pressed by Xeno Bardock, I can't really think of any in betweens in this match up

Well with the SDBH Bardock match
X has TK he could also use to be able to EE Bardock is he dosent have thought based stuff

And how potent is said TK? Alien X's profile says he used TK on some individuals called the "Amalgam Kids" but no links were provided about the Amalgam Kids' individual lifting strengths, meanwhile Xeno Bardock massively upscales to his Anime counterpart who has Class P LS so unless it's specified how strong X's TK is then Bardock could likely break out of that with a burst of Ki or his strength alone.

The EE is still free game, but I don't think TK is really viable for X in this fight

And how potent is said TK? Alien X's profile says he used TK on some individuals called the "Amalgam Kids" but no links were provided about the Amalgam Kids' individual lifting strengths, meanwhile Xeno Bardock massively upscales to his Anime counterpart who has Class P LS so unless it's specified how strong X's TK is then Bardock could likely break out of that with a burst of Ki or his strength alone.

The EE is still free game, but I don't think TK is really viable for X in this fight
Infinite LS for X so that

Wait TK scales to LS on here? If so then I don't think there's much Bardock can do here other then get restricted by TK and then erased.

I really don't want to cast my vote yet because I know jack shit about Alien X nor am I the most in depth expert on Heroes' scaling, but Alien X has the most viable wincon here if you're restricting the Keysword

Wait TK scales to LS on here? If so then I don't think there's much Bardock can do here other then get restricted by TK and then erased.

I really don't want to cast my vote yet because I know jack shit about Alien X nor am I the most in depth expert on Heroes' scaling, but Alien X has the most viable wincon here if you're restricting the Keysword
So should i remove ur incon vote

Yeah you know what? Screw it, I'll just vote for Alien X. X is going to realize real quickly that Bardock's infinitely stronger then he is and resists practically 99% of his hax, so he'll be more inclined to restrict Bardock with Infinite LS TK and then erase him out of existence.

Now tbh I'd argue that Bardock has Immeasurable LS since he upscales to God Mission Demigra who shows the ability to throw timelines with TK, which apparently scales to LS, but Heroes only gets to Immeasurable LS in Big Bang Mission and I can't use shit from outside the profiles so it means nothing

Yeah you know what? Screw it, I'll just vote for Alien X. X is going to realize real quickly that Bardock's infinitely stronger then he is and resists practically 99% of his hax, so he'll be more inclined to restrict Bardock with Infinite LS TK and then erase him out of existence.

Now tbh I'd argue that Bardock has Immeasurable LS since he upscales to God Mission Demigra who shows the ability to throw timelines with TK, which apparently scales to LS, but Heroes only gets to Immeasurable LS in Big Bang Mission and I can't use shit from outside the profiles so it means nothing
Are you sure?
d0smitg9ea671.jpg

So after reading some points here are my counter arguments for what Alien X can do against Bardock

Should Bardock summon other characters, Alien X can just duplicate himself. Unsure how many Bardock can summon but Alien X can clone himself hundreds of times as seen in his fight with Galactic Gladiator

I was gonna say, should Bardock attack Alien X's stamina and reduce his power to 1 X can just time rewind but I just saw how it also disable his abilities so nvm on that. However should X duplicate himself hundreds of times over before he does his power null then Alien X maybe be able to overwhelm him in sheer numbers. Unlike many duplication we know, Alien X duplicating does not reduce his power. I'm indifferent on this for now

So after reading some points here are my counter arguments for what Alien X can do against Bardock

Should Bardock summon other characters, Alien X can just duplicate himself. Unsure how many Bardock can summon but Alien X can clone himself hundreds of times as seen in his fight with Galactic Gladiator

I was gonna say, should Bardock attack Alien X's stamina and reduce his power to 1 X can just time rewind but I just saw how it also disable his abilities so nvm on that. However should X duplicate himself hundreds of times over before he does his power null then Alien X maybe be able to overwhelm him in sheer numbers. Unlike many duplication we know, Alien X duplicating does not reduce his power. I'm indifferent on this for now
The guys that Bardock can summon are Chronoa who has Time Power (which involves power null) and Xeno Goku who has DD to reduce the enemy's stamina to 1 passively.

Xeno Goku can also summon CC Goku, who can summon Arale.

Either way, if he summons Chronoa, it's pretty much over.

I'm not going to discuss who wins because it all depends on what Alien X starts with, but remember that Bardock has Saiyan RE for things like Time Power and Dark factor.

I don't know if Bardock can summon while trapped by TK.

What are the reasonings for Alien X and incon?
X TK’s and EE’s Bardock, Bardock can one shot X, and summon other assholes to beat X, For what I’ve seen of X’s in most of his battles he uses TK fast, and his first appearence shows him using EE (Causality Manip but he does it by EE)

X TK’s and EE’s Bardock, Bardock can one shot X, and summon other assholes to beat X, For what I’ve seen of X’s in most of his battles he uses TK fast, and his first appearence shows him using EE (Causality Manip but he does it by EE)
Alien X never uses EE in character. That ability only comes from a statement from Servantis where if Ben wished so he could wipe everything from existence. So as far as I know, Alien X's votes should be discounted unless there's another way for Alien X to win

Alien X never uses EE in character. That ability only comes from a statement from Servantis where if Ben wished so he could wipe everything from existence. So as far as I know, Alien X's votes should be discounted unless there's another way for Alien X to win
He will use it once if he tk's bardock and realizes he cant hurt bardock

He will use it once if he tk's bardock and realizes he cant hurt bardock
No...he won't. That EE only comes from a statement and is never shown on screen. If you bloodlust Alien X then sure he'll go for that immediately but in character he won't ever use it. Ben would never in character wish someone out of existence unless he knows how much of a threat Bardock is and then he MAY use it as a last resort but till then he will try to use other abilities to subdue Bardock

Back