• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien X High regen (again)

Hello everyone, so I know High regen for Alien X got rejected last time but I got some new proof: Atomic-X creates miniature black holes. Liger686 also agrees with this on-site (on his message wall) and mentioned it on his wiki, I'll obviously ask for his input here tho, so this solidifies Alien X being able to create black holes since all Atomic-X's abilities that don't come from Atomix have to come from Alien X.

Now some arguments in the last thread were that what Alien X did doesn't look like a black hole, I present to you what Alien X did vs an image of a rotational black hole with hawking radiation (something an artist of a tv show would base himself on):

Alien X regen
Rotational black hole

Lastly Galactic Gladiator punches the black hole and instead of Alien X's getting knocked out of the black hole which would happen if it were just several Alien X's spinning really fast, it seems to be more energy-like whatever gets spread out and probably indicates the black hole being non-physical just like real black holes.

Ah, they also act and look like a black hole and seem to act like ones but on a very small scale (notice how Vilgax's arms distort and move towards the center)

If this gets treated like a black hole wouldn't the possibly infinite speed be removed since Galactic Gladiator couldn't escape or since it is an abnormally large black hole is it more powerful than a regular one?

Hmm fair point but GG can teleport so he could have escaped at any time, he just didn't think of it which was Ben's entire plan to let him make so much decisions that he couldn't anymore.

@epicCookie Alien X and Galactic Gladiator showed undoubtedly FTL speed when they flewed across the solar system and Galactic Gladiator became as big as the galaxy. To escape any black hole, you just need to be FTL, you dont need infinite speed to escape one.

Regenerating from a black hole requires High regen since it breaks you down on a smaller than quantum level.

I guess it makes sense then?

Definitely will have to wait for more input though.

They don't, They don't act like one they don't consume anything ! and why would he even used him on vilgax if he doesn't wants to kill him, You can take any energy beam and call it cosmic energy unless if only you have proof it is one then it'll be accepted. I just can't take those as Black hole more members output is required ...

Vilgax won't die unless he completely explodes or something, dude got extreme stamina. Also if they do not qualify for actual black holes, Black Hole Creation can still be added to a character's page, you just need to note that the black hole they created was unrealistic but in these types of scenarios I do think it lowers the bar for someone like Alien X to believably create a realistic black hole even if Atomic-X created an unrealistic one. Liger686 might also have a better explanation for why they should be considered black holes.

Vilgax will die easily by Atomic x if he wishes to with relative ease as with only a finger was send flying with no effort they wanted to arrtest him as max showed by after everyone did their combo attack, that's not the point they have done nothing except look like unrealitic small black holees to some people I just don't see them as one., Unless they are shown to consume something

Sure Atomic-X could easily kill him but you were the one that said that Vilgax would die by actual miniature black holes on his body parts which I refuted, a full on blast by Atomic-X would have been more effective if he wanted Vilgax dead.

That was my only issue, This however doesn't grant Atomic X Existence Erasure and still those abilites he has shown are massively downgraded. I do agree on Alien X getting High Regen.

this absolutely does not grant Atomic-X any of Alien X's abilities, this is taking one of his showings and using it as extra evidence for one of Alien X's abilities.

This seems to make sense, especially given that Liger agrees with it.

You should probably ask Andytrenom to comment here though.

I don't know about this, alright a black hole destroys things on a quantum level, but can we apply that to a low 2-C? Someone who's an entire degree of infinity above 3-D objects? Feel free to tell me I am otherwise, but I doubt the upgrade is correct

It has dura negging properties like a black hole or else it probably wouldn't have worked, I don't think this is the first case where a character with higher-dimensional powers replicates something from a lower dimension and upscales it so it works on 2-B's but still retaining it's original properties.

Andytrenom said:
I don't know about this, alright a black hole destroys things on a quantum level, but can we apply that to a low 2-C? Someone who's an entire degree of infinity above 3-D objects? Feel free to tell me I am otherwise, but I doubt the upgrade is correct
I mean, there's really no reason to think that a black hole is confined to the third dimention, right? Black holes are really just what happens when an object's density reaches such a point that it colapses in on itself due to its own gravity then the gravity increases the density creating a feedback loop, and we know that this is roughly how Ben 10 black holes work because thats essentially what Gravatack did to create a black hole. Density and gravity still have meaning in higher dimentions and a threshhold from which an object becomes a black hole should still exist in higher and lower planes. Consedering that this black hole was manufactured by another 2-B entity, it seems reasonable to me that whatever level of dimentionality Celestialsapiens exist on, this black hole should compare to it

I agree with FRIMI, the singularity of a black hole basically pushes everything it absorbs into a 0-dimensional point so there is already 3 degrees of infinities between the black hole and 3-D objects, a 4-th dimension shouldn't change too much and especially not if the attack itself is made by a being with 4-th dimensional powers.

personally, I think one might go so far as to argue that as long as a celestialsapien's conciousness exists in their pocket universe they can regenerate from nothing which would be an upgrade to Low-Godly, but since that's just conjecture I doubt that it'd be enacted

If Andy does not accept this, I do not think that we can apply the change.

Okay. You can remind him of this thread if you wish.

Back