• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 Reboot Alien X Reality Warping Removal ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alien X in reboot has reality warping listed on his profile but we have never seen this being used or mentioned. I tried searching merchandise info but there is no official statement of him being a reality warper except.....
  • Ben 10 writer Duncan rouleau claims Alien V (Vilgax +Alien V fusion) the original plan was for him to "takeover the entire Universe") but as we all know Alien V was defeated by Way Big and never reached his full potential.
Should Reality Warping ability be given to Reboot Alien X based on this claim or it should be removed from his profile altogether ?
if we do agree to remove then should entire Terraformation of Earth then be treated as Corruption ability? (applies to both Alien V and Alien X)

Keep:
Remove (6):
DaRepearman, Sucess0906, Luffy, Omniversal, ATheT, Maverick (Staff)
Unsure:

Last edited:
Alien X from the Reboot is the same Alien X from the original series, where his main ability is reality distortion. I don't think that the omnipotence of the Alien from the Reboot is any different from the omnipotence of the Alien from the original, so the distortion of reality should remain (thoughts turn into reality). Moreover, one of the MoA members confirmed that Alien X is one. So far, it has not been proven for Alien X that he has the ability to authorship (R>F), so distorting reality for him now is a fair thing. I vote for Keep

I vote for remove. Even if the authors have claimed that both Alien X are the same and the reboot one has reality warping—it's never shown that reboot Alien X can warp reality. And as far as I know, statements are irrelevant if the series doesn't provide even a single moment of Reboot Alien X warping/distorting reality, much less omnipotence. And the terra formation of the earth should be type 2 corruption or something like that.

I vote for remove. Even if the authors have claimed that both Alien X are the same and the reboot one has reality warping—it's never shown that reboot Alien X can warp reality. And as far as I know, statements are irrelevant if the series doesn't provide even a single moment of Reboot Alien X warping/distorting reality, much less omnipotence. And the terra formation of the earth should be type 2 corruption or something like that.
Alright.
There is no such statement of Classic Continuity aliens having same powers in Reboot.
There is also no statement saying Alien X from Classic has same powers as reboot.

Reboot is a different show. And in Reboot he has never shown Reality Warping only Terraformation of Earth by Alien V (hybrid) as stated in the this thread.

Alright.
There is no such statement of Classic Continuity aliens having same powers in Reboot.
There is also no statement saying Alien X from Classic has same powers as reboot.

Reboot is a different show. And in Reboot he has never shown Reality Warping only Terraformation of Earth by Alien V (hybrid) as stated in the this thread.
I forgot to reply to Gendolf. So, yeah. I agree with the removal.

Yes, according to the creator, Ben 10 from Reboot exists in the same multiverse
Scan ?
(if even that's the case The "Death of Author fallacy applies". Reboot Ben's that showed up in Alien X tinction doesn't even know who Alien X or what a Celedialsapien is)
Story contradicts what writers say.

Remove it + Alien V taking over universe wasn't reality wrapping
Idk how he has reality wrapping
lol I guess when I first create this profile, I based it off original alien x and him being a Celestialsapien so it was just a a guess from me, 3 years ago when I made this.
Come to think of it now, He literally has no evidence of even possessing reality warping.
I think what DaReaperman & Success said in this thread is right. Terraformation of Earth 🌍 falls into Corruption Type 2 category.

Yup exactly what Ink Tank explained.

Screenshot_20240316-004804.png

Yup exactly what Ink Tank explained.

Screenshot_20240316-004804.png
Like this, go straight on, although both may exist in the same multiverse, Reboot's Alien X is very weak, i find this argument very strange, with Alien X himself going to other timelines to get each omnitrix, you can very well assume that azimut created something for grandpa Max travel to other timelines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back