• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien X High regen (again)

What Andy has accepted can probably be applied.

Atomic-X's feat is on his wiki and if you want me to search him agreeing to it on-site then give me a couple of hours cause kinda busy now.

Shubham Sonsurkar said:
Are there any solid proof that it's an mini black hole?
I might be misremembering but I don't think this was ever directly stated to be a black hole. It fits the appearance somewhat but yeah....

Logically speaking, if Alien X could stand that close to the black hole without getting ripped apart or pulled in himself, he either has resistance (which GG should have as well) or just tanks it via higher durability (which no longer makes it a proper black hole).

Honestly, this is full of holes.

Pun intended

Planck69 said:
Logically speaking, if Alien X could stand that close to the black hole without getting ripped apart or pulled in himself, he either has resistance (which GG should have as well) or just tanks it via higher durability (which no longer makes it a proper black hole).
Honestly, this is full of holes.

Pun intended
Alien X is litterally the Black Hole

EpicCookie12342 said:
Alien X is litterally the Black Hole
Really? People seem to treat it like an attack he fires. And if so, I'm even more sceptical of this being a proper black hole feat. Whatever, I'll wait for Green to explain it.

Doorinmyhouse said:
Alien X turns himself into the black hole, by duplicating himself and spinning around really fast.
That's....not a black hole. The fact that GG leaves through the other side of what is an almost flat disc makes me even more skeptical.

Atomic-X creates miniature black holes. It is an upgraded version of this attack which distorts space, it just so happens that Alien X transforms himself into the black hole instead of using it as an distance-attack like Atomic-X did. A resistance for Galactic Gladiator could be warranted although the black hole might not have been at full gravitational capacity when GG started to fly away.

@planck69 Celestialsapiens are shown multiple times in the episode to be capable of teleporting people from Earth to the galactic court, which is at least 1 solar system away. Alien X just used the same teleportation on GG, after his body was torn to pieces.

Greenshifter said:
Atomic-X creates miniature black holes. It is an upgraded version of this attack which distorts space, it just so happens that Alien X transforms himself into the black hole instead of using it as an distance-attack like Atomic-X did. A resistance for Galactic Gladiator could be warranted although the black hole might not have been at full gravitational capacity when GG started to fly away.
That's not blackhole Vilgax was still in one piece so nope

Atomic-X can perfectly stop right before Vilgax's arm gets torn off, what you see is also a general effect of getting close to the singularity and also Vilgax having a minor resistance to black holes is not out of the question.

Yeah at this point you're just derailing this and the other thread, this already got accepted and FRIMI explained it best why and I added some stuff.

I can't, only staff can. Also I respect Calaca so closing the thread is not an option, but Shubham just please stop responding and read the thread.

Him saying "Black Hole Creation" isn't evidence that the BH is legit like an IRL one.

Show me what properties does it meet. The one used on GG is only similar to one and that's not enough to prove it legit.

The Calaca said:
Show me what properties does it meet. The one used on GG is only similar to one and that's not enough to prove it legit.
This is more important.

Liger can talk for himself.

Shubham Sonsurkar said:
Wait so the black hole statement was the only reason ALien X got high regen?
yeah it was the fact that the GG regenerated from being in a black hole. If that wasn't a black hole, then theres nothing explicitely backing up high regen

Then you can tell us what makes AX's BH a real one in the meantime, because I feel like you're ignoring the question.

So here's my thoughts. Although it might be the case that this isn't sufficient evidence since it wasn't stated to be anything in particular, I believe that it's probably a black hole since that's the one actual thing that really most closely fits what we see as opposed to saying that Alien X sucked in the GG by spinning which doesn't really make that much sense. What we see is Alien X duplicate himself some large, but unknown, amount of times then all the Alien X's flew into one general location at such an angle that it seems to suggest a circle rotating. After that, all the Alien X's together conglomerate into some galaxy-sized circle/sphere which appears to relatively strongly resemble a rotational black hole which would make sense if the Alien X's continued to get closer and closer to one another while still spinning, increasing in density.

Back