• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien X High regen (again)

I agree with FIRIMI there is no a single evidence about this not begin à black hole

There is much more evidence for this begin a black hole than the otherwise

Don't upload full images. It mess the wiki.

And that's not how it works. A Black Hole needs to meet a certain series of requirements to be considered real. Just looking like one isn't enough at all.

You need to prove with feats, not anti-feats.

Me reading the page is useless as I don't have access to the evidence that shows AX's BH are legit. It's you who need to prove it first.

So far I've only seen this is legit because it looks like one.

Vegetarian food that looks like meat is meat if we go by this logic.

The Calaca said:
You need to prove with feats, not anti-feats.

Me reading the page is useless as I don't have access to the evidence that shows AX's BH are legit. It's you who need to prove it first.

So far I've only seen this is legit because it looks like one.

Vegetarian food that looks like meat is meat if we go by this logic.
Okey fine there is a lot of Ben aliens that can create Black holes, let alone what Alien x can do

The Calaca said:
Doesn't sound enough for me.

Irrelevant.
Yes it does, Also read What FRIMI Saied: " What we see is Alien X duplicate himself some large, but unknown, amount of times then all the Alien X's flew into one general location at such an angle that it seems to suggest a circle rotating. After that, all the Alien X's together conglomerate into some galaxy-sized circle/sphere which appears to relatively strongly resemble a rotational black hole which would make sense if the Alien X's continued to get closer and closer to one another while still spinning, increasing in density".

- From what we can Alien x created a Black hole similar to A real black hole not only this but with also a similar gravity of a black hole since GG wasn't able to escape and didn't think of using Teleportation, like I've saied there is much more evidence for this begin a black hole than anything else which make sence.

-there is others aliens in Ben 10 verse that can create black holes so Alien x can do the same thing with a much higher scale

Not convincing me. I don't see how that fits the criteria.

Ask another staff members. This is pretty big for so little important input.

Shubham Sonsurkar it's because the statement got accepted before new objections were introduced.

Also, Badrimoine, it's important to note that those who say that this isn't a black hole feat don't need to prove it. You don't need to prove a negative. When it's uncertain whether something is or isn't the case, it's generally assumed that it isn't unless there's some more complicated stuff added on top of it or something. My point is that the burden of proof does fall on us, and calaca is correct in that this isn't enough to prove it's a black hole. Although I do still think it is since it seems like the most likely and most reasonable explaination for what happened in my eyes, it isn't definitely the case.

With that said though, what are the criteria for something being considered a black hole that don't involve it being stated to be one, calaca?

I'm not aware how many requirements are needed.

For the record, the Pretty Black Hole from DBS got rejected cause of the shape while meeting a bunch of requirements quite accurately. That's why I find weird to accept this when I see no other argument but that coming from the visuals.

well there's also the fact that it appears to behave like a black hole in that it pulls in the GG through some mechanism, in this case (if I'm correct) gravity

FRIMI said:
well there's also the fact that it appears to behave like a black hole in that it pulls in the GG through some mechanism, in this case (if I'm correct) gravity
That's what I've saied it's gravity act like A real black hole gravity, also there is some of Ben aliens that can create black holes so obviously Alien x can and with a much higher scale

there's also the fact that the process for creating the big black circle (i.e. duplicating matter then bringing it all into a single point, or at least a general area if there's enough matter duplicated to stil produce a feedback loop in density, while maintaining rotational momentum) would make sense to result in a rotational black hole

FRIMI said:
there's also the fact that the process for creating the big black circle (i.e. duplicating matter then bringing it all into a single point, or at least a general area if there's enough matter duplicated to stil produce a feedback loop in density, while maintaining rotational momentum) would make sense to result in a rotational black hole
Yes, you right there is much more evidence for this to be a Black hole than anything else

to summarize:

1) it looks decently similar to a general depiction of a rotational black hole

2) the means for creating it (if done to a certain extent that Alien X should probably be able to achieve even without this feat) should result in a rotational black hole

3) after being created, it appears to behave in a way that a rotational black hole would behave

4) Alien X has been previously shown to be capable of black hole creation when he created the universe

I wouldn't use that as evidence tbh. Even though it makes sense that Alien X can create black holes this is the only feat actually demonstrating it if you don't count Atomic X, and tbh I'm fairly skeptical of the Atomic X black hole feat. A much better reasoning would be that since Alien X created the universe and the universe contains black holes, Alien X can create black holes. However, even though Alien X can create black holes, that doesn't mean this is an example of it. I'll add it to the list anyway tho, cuz why not

It should be noted that this isn't an example of standard black hole creation though. what happened here was Alien X using his own matter to become dense enough to become a supermassive rotational black hole

what logic is this

Here's the problem with you, you are asking some stupid questions why? Because you actually didn't watch the show at all. since Alien X can do all what Ben aliens can do than All the Aliens that have the ability to create black holes mean Alien x can do the same thing and on a much higher scale

Badrimoine2019 said:
Here's the problem with you, you are asking some stupid questions because why? Because you actually didn't watch the show, since Alien X can do all what Ben aliens can do than All the Aliens have the ability to create black holes mean Alien x can do the same thing on a much higher scale
You need to calm down, every single thread I see you in you either insult people or act irrational. His question made sense because he doesn't really know the verse and it isn't set in stone that Alien X can do anything his other aliens can until he has shown he could. If you disagree with someone don't insult them, just state why you disagree.

You need to calm down, every single thread I see you in you either insult people or act irrational. His question made sense because he doesn't really know the verse and it isn't set in stone that Alien X can do anything his other aliens can until he has shown he could. If you disagree with someone don't insult them, just state why you disagree.

I didn't insult him at all

I'll go over the reasons for it being a black hole tomorrow if it isn't solved by then. I'll also be a bit less active the coming days but will still respond to Kukui's messages about 2-A Alien X.

FRIMI said:
to summarize:

1) it looks decently similar to a general depiction of a rotational black hole

2) the means for creating it (if done to a certain extent that Alien X should probably be able to achieve even without this feat) should result in a rotational black hole

3) after being created, it appears to behave in a way that a rotational black hole would behave

4) Alien X has been previously shown to be capable of black hole creation when he created the universe
@Green FRIMI explained very well

Badrimoine2019 said:
what logic is this
Here's the problem with you, you are asking some stupid questions why? Because you actually didn't watch the show at all. since Alien X can do all what Ben aliens can do than All the Aliens that have the ability to create black holes mean Alien x can do the same thing and on a much higher scale
badrimoine, I'm sorry but you need to be more civil. In a discussion like this you can't go around calling people stupid or saying that something they said was stupid. Just explain why you disagree. I'd be willing to bet that a good amount of people in this discussion HAVE seen ben 10.

Yes, Alien X is far superior to all of Ben's other (known) aliens.

No, Alien X does not inherently have every ability that his other aliens have

what logic is this Here's the problem with you, you are asking some stupid questions why? Because you actually didn't watch the show at all. since Alien X can do all what Ben aliens can do than All the Aliens that have the ability to create black holes mean Alien x can do the same thing and on a much higher scale
badrimoine, I'm sorry but you need to be more civil. In a discussion like this you can't go around calling people stupid or saying that something they said was stupid. Just explain why you disagree. I'd be willing to bet that a good amount of people in this discussion HAVE seen ben 10.

Yes, Alien X is far superior to all of Ben's other (known) aliens.

No, Alien X does not inherently have every ability that his other aliens have

hmmmm I mean Azmuth stated that Alien x can do anything so that means that Alien x does have the greatest hax and abilityes in the multiverse sooo I'm pretty sure Alien x can do all what Ben aliens can do

The Calaca seems to have rejected this and makes sense. This means that the relevant edits need to be reverted to all of the Alien X species members.

Antvasima said:
The Calaca seems to have rejected this and makes sense. This means that the relevant edits need to be reverted to all of the Alien X species members.
Is somebody willing to help out with this?

Badrimoine2019 said:
what logic is this
You're using assumptions to prove your reasons most of the time which is kinda dumb

Badrimoine2019 said:
hmmmm I mean Azmuth stated that Alien x can do anything so that means that Alien x does have the greatest hax and abilityes in the multiverse sooo I'm pretty sure Alien x can do all what Ben aliens can do
In Manga Buuhan said he's Omnipotent should I say that Vegito is stronger then an omnipotent being because by your logic it makes him stronger than an omnipotent being

Bad33406971a7ede5e854ee02802b3a5152d824dv2 hq

Badrimoine2019 said:
Shubham Sonsurkar said:
Well if there is no concrete proof of Alien X making an actual black hole other than just how it looks I really don't know why we should give X high regen else should I say Goku can create Galaxies now? https://youtu.be/MXQ3rJ27kOk
this is absolutely nothing compared to alien_x that's a JOKE
Except the so called black hole he created against Gladiator wasn't even that big

Back