• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aizen Regenerationn downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aizen was hit by mugetsu in the 1st image and we see half of his body being vaporized in the 2nd imae. However we do not see anything more than that being destroyed. We can see his vaporized body falling down on the ground in 3rd and 4th images, and in the 5
Bleach-2399513
th scan Aizen has already regenerated
Bleach-2399347
Bleach-2399349
Bleach-2399355
Bleach-2399357
It should be downgraded to Mid since we don't see his head in the 2nd image, so he was decapitated at least.

Link to chapter- http://*********.com/Manga/Bleach/Chapter-421?id=281035#3

Yeah, the only other one was him regenerating a portion of his torso from the damage Gin's Bankai caused, I think.

Mugetsu is where his current Regenerationn rating comes from.

Gwynbleidd has also agreed to the downgrade. A couple more staff members and we're good to go

DK about mid but other than that, this looks reasonable to input than his current rating is put at...whatever that is.

I feel mixed here. From the OP words it seems like at least half of his body was vaporized and his head, too, was destroyed. So half vaporized and decapitated as well.

Wouldn't that be enough for High-Mid?

CrossverseCrisis said:
DK about mid but other than that, this looks reasonable to input than his current rating is put at...whatever that is.
Well in the second image we can see his head is missing, presumably vaporized alongisde half his body

So my proposal

Regenerationn- Mid (had his head and half of the body completely vaporized by mugetsu , but regenerated quickly )

I don't know if he was decapitated at least from what I can see. It got half of his body that is clear, the next scan shows his eye then it backs up and we can see his face but in the last image it's far back but you can still see him.

I can't see him decapitated though.

I think he gets downgraded from Mid-High to High-Mid going from that. Not Mid.

Half of his body vaporized, lost his head as well. Still regenerated quickly.

He was literally half of a headless torso of an otherwise vaporized body.

LordGriffin1000 said:
I don't know if he was decapitated at least from what I can see. It got half of his body that is clear, the next scan shows his eye then it backs up and we can see his face but in the last image it's far back but you can still see him.
I can't see him decapitated though.
Here's all that was left of his body, his head is gone

Aizen vaporized by mugetsu

It's pretty clear that he was "only" cut in half.

Otherwise why would his two halfes regenerate seperately and then fuse?

It looks to far away and Aizens face is black so it's hard for me to tell his head is gone but if everyone else can perfectly see his head is gone it's fine by me.

We are having different inputs because of varying interpretations. I would like to see more staff input

Here's what I think:

If by our system getting half vaporized and losing your head is < Being blown to pieces, then Mid.

If by our system, getting half vaporized and losing your head is comparable to Being blown to pieces, then High-Mid.

When we see Aizen again he is putting his half's back together. Now we do see his body fading but even with that close up image I can still see his head.

This is just the way I see it (note I have very bad eyesight).

Having your head cut in half vertically still counts as decapitation right? It shouldn't be any dfferent technically

Joseph619 said:
Having your head cut in half vertically still counts as decapitation right? It shouldn't be any dfferent technically
I don't know, ive been wondering the same thing.

@FateAlbane

Maybe "At least Mid, possibly High-Mid" would be most appropriate, given the uncertainty?

Antvasima said:
@FateAlbane
Maybe "At least Mid, possibly Mid-High" would be most appropriate, given the uncertainty?
High-MId you mean? Aizen was not vaporized completely. Gweynbleid thinks he was only cut in half which is also a possibility, but Mid-High is not possible

@Joseph Yes, High-Mid.

Tbf, High-Mid and Mid-High always get kinda switched due to sounding similar.

Also at least half of him was vaporized along with his head. That much is a fact. Both in the manga and the anime, there's no way he was just bisected.

The definition for Mid-High Regenerationn is

• Mid-High: Able to regenerate from being vaporized/dust
meaning this would only apply if Aizen's body was completely vaporized from being turned to dust.

It seems that from the above scan, only half of Aizen's body was shown to be disintegrated by Mugetsu, meaning the other half of Aizen's body was never really touched by the attack. Thus...

• Low-Mid: Able to regenerate limbs/fatal wounds. Still die from decapitation. In machines and vehicles, this would be regenerating minor parts and more extensive internal damage.
A person who is able to regenerate from half of his body being disintegrated/vaporized would mean that the rest of the limbs on Aizen's body still remain, thus he would still be able to regenerate the disintegrated limbs (half of his body in this case).

Use Low-Mid Regenerationn.

Lina, both in the manga scans and the anime version you can see his head gone along with half of the body being vaporized.

That's either Mid or High-Mid.

I have adjusted the glitch in my previous wording.

In the last panel of the second scan, you can even see that his other half was starting to go, too. Of course he wasn't entirely vaporized but you can see that it was affected by Mugetsu as well.

Doesn't Aizen's Regenerationn have it's limitations?. He's in his monster state then gets hit and gets split in half and parts of him are being vaporized.

Now your telling me he can regenrate from being split in two and having parts of him blown away but he doesn't quickly regenrate back to monster Aizen but instead a hybrid version of his normal self and his monster form without wings.

I didn't say anything about quickly or going back to any of his forms.

What I'm saying is that:

1. Half of his body was vaporized. This much anyone can see from both the scans and the anime.

2. His head, too, was gone. You can also see that going from both the anime and manga.

That's why I never made an argument for High-Mid, and am in agreements with him being downgraded either to Mid or Mid-High depending on how "Half vaporized and head lost as well" classifies in our system.

But would having half of his body/head disintegrated count as a complete decapitation in this case? In the scans that Joseph provided, we see that the other half of his head still remain.

Also, if we are counting anime feats now, an anime version of this scene is needed to verify the true extend of Mugetsu's effects on Aizen. Which episode of Bleach was this shown exactly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back