• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aizen Regenerationn downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Except that we still see Aizen there while it's completely dark.

If there was any remains of him in the third scan, they would be there for us to see as by that point Mugetsu was dissipating and everything was much more clear than in the second scan.

It's taken from a large distance though. And it's already hard to see him closeup even in second scan because of darkness.

You said it yourself. "We go by what's shown". And what is shown in the second scan is Aizen being destroyed, half of him + head already gone and the remaining half starting to go as well.

Third scan, we see no signs of Aizen.

Fourth, after Ichigo has already landed and taken some steps after concluding the Mugetsu, THEN we see Aizen landing amidst lots of vapor. If that doesn't mean he regenerated from that, then consider me out of arguments.

If Aizen was vapourised then how come in the last panel there is a trace of a vertical cut mark on Aizen's body ranging from his head through to his back?

Why is all the focus in the last panel placed upon Aizen regenerating from a specific cut in his body which we can presume was done by the mugetsu?

Surely if he was completely vapourised there would be no trace of him having been cut in half but instead would have regenerated a new body from scratch.

He was regenerating in the sky before landing and finish his Regenerationn on the ground. Even againts Yhwach his Regenerationn took time to kick in. Why is it that his whole body disappeared after been hit by Mugetsu?

No leftovers of Aizen before crashing to the ground.

@LordHades What you just said equals using headcanon with stuff such as "Why was the focus of the panel placed on x" to reduce the scale of the feat as demonstrated.

If you use the whole focus stuff, then I too can point the fact that they made a whole page just to focus on the fact that there was no trace of Aizen left by the end of Mugetsu.

Next pages, we see Aizen completing his Regenerationn at the point you are talking about.

If he was just cut in half, where are his wings, then? Did they just vanish or are maybe invisible? I suppose the head that was clearly shown to be disintegrated just appeared like that again, too, still bisected.

I guess, surely if he wasn't in the middle of regenerating from being vaporized, his body would appear entirely cured.

I'm going to point out that his head is there in the manga scan--just look closely (I may be mistaken). In the anime, I am leaning on the possibility that he used his power to teleport (where his body changes color and disperses).

It doesn't make sense for him to regen with himself still split in half BEFORE fusing his halves together. Why not regenerate his entire body? I'll tell you why: he was split in half in the manga, but in the anime, he teleported.

Anyways, since at this point this is going in circles for me, I'll end this on my side by saying I already made literally every point I could. I have nothing else to add to this discussion by now so others should give their input.

Final view on the matter: I still agree with Lina. Mid-High makes lots of sense.

That's all from me here, whatever you decide, I'll go along with it.

I also agree with Lina Shields and LordAizenSama. If the anime clarifies that Aizen was vaporised, then he should be rated accordingly.

Since the part of Mugetsu that bisected Aizen instantly destroyed that section of his body, it could be theorized that the cut itself caused more damage than the surrounding vaporization, which could explain why his body healed in two halves and stitched itself together.

Either way, I think this should stay, no compelling evidence proves otherwise IMO.

So, given that we seem to have agreed that Aizen regenerated from being vaporised, are any changes necessary to his profile, or should we close this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back