• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Alrighty then, now that this is much more fair, 47 wins because they need to find each other and between his stealth and mad senses, he basically gets a free attack at the start.

If it was a straight up fight, Kirei would win with his pseudo precog and super bajiquan but 47 has the time to find a coffee mug before he goes for the kill here.

Yeah kirei is skilled but 47 is more skilled from what gathered in other threads

If kirei is allowed to use black keys maybe he can pull something out tho

Aside from providing some hax, Black Keys don't really help when 47 is basically allowed to prep. Though Kirei could reinforce a few items and use the wall busting throwing tech.

@Xtasy

By no magic, do you mean Kirei has all of his magic restricted or just the tier jumping stuff?

So he still has access to anything 9-B then? If Yorokobe can survive the initial attack, he should be able to pull off a win via stat amping to make up for any injuries suffered but I still see him dying 5.5-6/10.

Wait I forgot that kirei has precog that combined with stat aping should help him win actually

I don't think there's much else to say. In the scenario given, 47 beats him in a pretty convincing manner, and everyone else has already given most of the reasons I would've given.

So...yeah. 47 FRA.

47 FRA and via the massive intelligence and skill gap. 47 just needs to throw his briefcase and calmly walk away.

Y'all seriously think 47 outskills? You people don't seem to understand how serious Kirei's precog is. He can dodge attacks so fast he cannot percieve them, just because he always knows where his enemy is aiming. He kept up with Cursed Arm Hassa, while using Mantra Boosts to give him boosted stats, but he was still at the extreme stat and speed disadvantage. For reference, Cursed Arm Hassan is like wise able to keep up with servants far stronger than him with sheer skill alone. Hassan is also literally one of the most legendary and most skilled Assassins in history.

So let me be clear on how badly Kirei out skills. Even with an opponent so fast he could not percieve his moves, he could still successfully dodge his attacks and engage in combat. Mind you, this was Kirei far past his prime. It will only take a few good hits to the organs for 47 to go down, which Kirei is more than capable of pulling off. 47 may know more martial arts, but unless he knows not to let Kirei land hits on his organs, the first hit to the lungs is gonna cripple 47 so hard that he goes down even after figuring out what Kirei's martial arts do.

Just to be clear, I vote Kirei

47 very well knows what the situation is. He'd be skillful enough to avoid Kirei's attacks. In fact, 47 doesn't even have to shoot to win, he could just disguise himself, poison some drinks, let Kirei drink it and let him die just like that. 47 can just leave it for him firsthand and watch the events unfold.

Again, 47 prefers indirect kills more than direct ones, so he'll just set situations up like that and eventually overwhelm Kirei's precog.

He would only try to dodge like that if he knew what Kirei's martial arts do. Realistically a martial arts fight would not go with dodging only, and that spells doom for 47. You think Kirei is dumb enough to drink water while fighting an assassin? He was the master of Hundred Faced Hassan, he knows how these things work.

That's cool, but this is random encounter so he doesn't have the usual prep afforded to him. There is no way 47 is going to "over welm" Kirei's precog on equal speed without danmaku level of spam. He literally always knows where 47 is aiming. Most of 47's projectiles are bullets which are no threat to Kirei at all.

47 usually carries poison as standard equipment tho.

And 47 doesn't go with dodging alone. He uses various other techniques as well.

Cool. Now 47 gets to make an attempt but it won't help him because of what I said about I am aware. But the point is that a normal martial artist engaging in combat with Kirei is doom. Almost all martial arts have some points where they need to take a few hits to take the other down, but with Kirei's martial art those one or two hits are fatal unless 47 knows ahead of time to only use usually unrealisticly defensive techniques

In that case, 47 uses the best of his equipment. It is after all, in his character to bring the best of his equipment, even when things don't go as planned. That Sikh Temple mission in Hitman 2 was a prime example of that.

They're both unarmed, but Agent 47 can still make an indirect kill using his surroundings. Indian slums are full of hazards anyway.

@KLOL

Neither 47 or Kirei have any gear beyond their usual clothes. It was even specified throughout the thread that they don't have any of their weapons.

47 outskills Kirei in stealth, not CQC. The OP specifically states that they're aware of the other being in the area and need to find each other first.

Kirei wins this more times than not due to precog

Lack of any gear means that when they find each other they will enter cqc which kirei wins with precog

I also don't see many hazards in the slums that would help 47 win

His precog works by reading his opponent's movements, 47 isn't there to begin with.

47 is more likely to kill him with the environment, such as shooting a pile of gasoline tanks that are very commonly found there.

He doesn't need weapons. He can set up a trap by opening the valve of a gas tank and pile them up with other gas tanks, creating a massive explosion.

Acid works too, it's a common item in India because many criminals use that.

Back